Idea for a computer virus that can be used on scammers

I originally posted this on the random sub section and the friends from b recommended me to post it here instead.

I have an idea for a virus I could use when I have access to a tech support scammer pc after gaining access to it with something like a rat tool.

What I am thinking of is a virus in the form of a stickman with a trollface on it that walks around the desktop shouting hindi insults. And on any programs like web browsers the scammer will be constantly interrupted by the virus.

The virus would also disable things like antivirus software and windows features like task manager and the remove programs feature.

I am thinking it should use the voice used for bonzi buddy for comical effect.

If the virus could change the host file so it would redirect things like search engines or banking websites to websites like meatspin or isis execution videos that would be great as well.

Attached: computer-virus.jpg (770x578, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Visgean/Zeus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

>cool, i'll just code that for you
>computer-virus.jpg

what the fuck do you think you're doing lmao

Attached: head_wobble.gif (200x200, 494K)

SPBP

OP is a massive faggot unironically. OP, please log off the Ethernet.

based

I'll make the logo

Why not write a fake windows repair program and open a port to the computer?

Attached: 178620.jpg (333x500, 44K)

If anyone is so much of a spoonfeeder to give OP what he wants, please post properly commented source code too as i'd be very interested in dissecting the workings of such programs to understand how they do what they do.
Of course, and by that i mean "i'm not joking or trying to cover my ass from the feds" i'm interested in the source code from a purely academic standpoint.

How do you think it works? A computer virus is just a computer program. The principle is universal:
The program is not supposed to be running at all/access certain resources/run in some sort of privilaged mode.
Some work by exploiting the endusers retardation, some exploit soft- or hardware vulnerabilities, some are a mixture of both.
Just google, there are tons of exploits/malicious
programs out there that you can research to your hearts content.
Judging by your question, you won't be able to understand shit tho. You might want to start learning at least the basics of computer architecture.

ok retard
nobody's gonna code that for you
good idea for a virus though, but if you want it to pull through, make it yourself

Get started OP.

Checkout ScammerRevolts on youtube most of the time they end up doing it to themselves

thats epic dude

>I have an idea
Another "idea" guy.

Attached: 1532420923635.jpg (640x480, 17K)

anons, let's ignore the this fag OP idea and think of something interesting to get back at scammers

You can go to github and study Zeus code.
github.com/Visgean/Zeus

And vxheaven. Most of their stuff is old as shit but interesting.

>I have a high IQ
>I have lots of really good ideas about things I barely know anything about
>I'm lazy and don't even google search

Isn't there a Jow Forums bingo card for this shit?

you sound like an absolute child smacking a keyboard with a wrench.

why would you not just rat them and steal money?

Attached: 70755453_p0.jpg (1875x1055, 1.29M)

Call it the "Beethoven Virus" and tell them that you love to create classical music and if they'll listen to your remix of Beethoven. LMFAO!

Here you go OP, just save as .vbs and run as Admin. You type any IP into the search box and click run
Godspeed you crazy bastard :)
path = objShell.SpecialFolders("AllUsersDesktop")
path_no = 0
Do While path_no < 5000
path = path & CStr(path_no)
set filesys=CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
If Not filesys.FolderExists(path) Then
Set folder = filesys.CreateFolder(path)
path_no += 1
End If
path = objShell.SpecialFolders("AllUsersPrograms")
path_no = 0
Do While path_no < 5000
path_no += 1
End If
path = objShell.SpecialFolders("MyDocuments")
path_no = 0
Do While path_no < 5000
path_no += 1
End If

>How do you think it works? A computer virus is just a computer program. The principle is universal:
>The program is not supposed to be running at all/access certain resources/run in some sort of privilaged mode.
That much is obvious.
The important things are the soft/hardware vulnerabilities, that's the juicy part that evades me. I could make all the .bat files (or the linux equivalent) that do the equivalent of rm -rf * that i want and hope that some shmuck runs them and input the password.
But bypassing security? Running circles around the AV? Exploit vulnerabilities in certain programs (ie: flash) in a way that the user won't suspect shit? Buffer overflow in such a way that it doesn't segfault and keep running?
That's the hard (and therefore more interesting) part

>.bat files

Attached: 7E83B339-CBF8-490B-B2BD-64545B3DA9FA.jpg (343x343, 14K)

Those things that are effectively terminal commands but in "just doubleclick bro" form

Lesse, it first declares a path and initializes it as that of a special folder, specifically the desktop of all users
Then it declares a counter
While the counter is less than 5000
It then concatenates the string "path" with the counter
then it creates an object i think and check if a folder exists, if it doesn't it creates it and increases the counter

I do not know where the "end while" is

My guess is that it spams the user's disk with new folders

Not only are you gay and unoriginal you are way too dumb for this.

>LMFAO!
plebbit is >>>this way
and why would you call it "Beethoven Virus"? why not just call it beethoven_remix.mp3 or something more belivable.

huh ?

Please commit self-isekai.

>the friends from b recommended me to post it here instead.
That did make me giggle a bit.

Please never grace yourself upon this website or board ever again.

just call them and use reverse social engineering on them gather some info or take some credentials and fuk them up, they do not know any more then you do about tech

you dont need to exploit anything, just host your virus on some file share site and give the indian guy a link to the file, make him run it, if prompted for admin tell him to press yes

i dont think they have any antivirus at all, except maybe windows defender, which will only run static analysis and will not findh anything

Well, that's the name of the song.
It's on Youtube Title: Diana Boncheva feat. BanYa - Beethoven Virus Full Version

jesus you autistic fuck research it yourself, if you actually care. There's plenty of shit on github to dissect, just how low functioning are you??

You just use a python counter-hack and get into their mainframe, newfag.

So you want
>popups (just make it install other malware for popups)
>animated virutal hindi man (just rip code from virtual stripper)
>maybe worm functions to travel across the network
Other than virtual hindi it is easy. Just make a popup program open pages you list so it randomly opens one. The main malware installs the popup virus and reinstalls if deleted. Main malware acts like a worm so it travels though the scammer network. Honestly it is easier to make random noises randomly instead of a virtual hindi. Just change the wallpaper to scat or some shit like that. You might as well add a crypto miner or some ransom ware.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 36 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 108K)