"Italians are not white"

Alright faggots, since none of you know what in the ever living mother fucking cock biscuit you're talking about, let me enlighten you on italian genotypes-phenotypes.
First of all, yeah we're not exactly white, but we're not exactly mediterranean either.
The main categories are:

>Mediterranean
which are divided in:

>West Mediterranean
Probably the most common phenotype, mostly present in the South and in Sardegna.
Medium to short stature, slim, dolic - mesocephalic cranium, olivaster skin.
>East Mediterranean
Similar to the WM but generally taller and with more exotic traits, having middle eastern origins, some don't differentiate between EM and WE, we can safely say that they're so diluted into each other that any distinction would be poignant.
>Atlantic Mediterranean
Again similar to the WE but much taller, much more muscular and with a lighter complexion and pigmentation, mostly prevalent in Liguria and Toscana.
Some say they're WE mixed with northerners but that would result in a mixing of traits which is not present in the AM, they retain black/dark brown hair (wavy, not curly) and eyes and have very pronounced facial features.

Then we have the other main macrocategories which are:

>Alpine
Cromagnoid typology present everywhere, though with much more prevalence in the north, north - west.
White skin.
Generally of short stature, stout and with some tendency to store fat more easily.
The A has a brachycephalic cranium, gently rounded forehead, large oval face and a short nose, eyes are almond shaped.
hair are generally of a light brown (in italy we say "honey" to differentiate from blond) as are the eyes which could be also green and hazel and the in - betweens.
Curiously, this is the only group which consistently produce individuals with amber eyes, color which is extremely rare everywhere else.

Attached: TRATTI+SOMATICI+ITALIANI.jpg (583x380, 40K)

Sage

>Dinaric
In Europe is present in the largest concentration in the balcans.
Tall, ectomorph, brachycephalic cranium, sloped forehead, long face with pointed chin, olivaster skin.
The Dinaric phenotype comes from the fusion of cromagnoids and neolitic mediterraneans, which came to italy in prehistoric times and stayed mainly in the Padania plains and the Adriatic coast.
The Dinaric mixed with the Nordic phenotype gives us a very distinct group which could be called Nord - Mediterranean - Dinaric, these are "pan Nord italians", meaning they can be found in all northern Italy, mainly in Veneto.
Dinaric "imput" can be found everywhere except Sardegna.
>Nordic
Do i really have to remind you that a whole region in Italy has been named after a scandinavian tribe?
Straight, big nose, big squared chin, dolic - mesocephalyc skull, high facial index, tall with blonde/honey/chestnut hair and blue/green/hazel eyes.
Though rare in its og form (bc, ya know... 1300 years of mixing with others), the Nordic phenotype is similar to the cromagnoid - NM in all except the complexion , which goes from a very light olivaster to the typical germanic white (i.e. they don't tan, at best they can get red from sunburns).
This category have the most variability bc most of the mixing that ever happened in Italy happened, and still happens, in the north, where we had celts, german tribes, scandinavians, and iberics, aside from the mediterranians and romans, while the rest of the peninsula mixed within the same macro group.

Attached: italian-life-crop-to-show-right.jpg (570x380, 62K)

>Conclusion:
when someone says "italians are not white", they have to specify which kind of italian, bc the statement in itself is based on ignorance at best and it's retarded at worst.
>Middlelanders, Southerners and islanders are not white, they're mediterraneans
>Northerners are mostly white with some mediterranean influence here and there.
Thus also the big difference in mentalities: the centre and the south are distinct but all in all very similar and homogeneous compared to the north, which has the most diverse culture and race spectrum (without having to import kebabs and sandniggers, actually we're throwing them out atm), which contributed to developing (compared to the other regions) a fiercely competitive enviroment, which made us more nationalistic than the rest of the peninsula in recent years.

Attached: kekitaly.png (571x674, 926K)

I agree with all of this beside one little thing

Western Med = Atlanto-Med
And you forgot about Gracile Mediterraneans in Italy

North Italians are such a huge outlier in that pic
yeesh

yeah i avoided that topic bc the literature on it is not super clear, some mix them and some don't, i think it really depends how much of a time span we're considering when talking about it

Sorry but we're not americans.

Meds as a whole race do not exist. It is either Celto-Italic(R1b), E, or J. Stop making stuff up of "muh meds and nords" meme. Dark hair doesn't equate to half Arab. Also North and even Central Italians pic related with OP are true whites

>North Italians could have become Austrians

who cares to be white when you can be italian

We never spoke about 'Mediterraneans' as a whole Race
We spoke about the three different Med-types which appear frequently in Southern Europe
The Atlanto-Mediterranean, the Gracile-Mediterranean and the Eastern-Mediterranean

Dinaric shouldn't be used for people outside of the Dinaric Alps, it doesn't make any sense plus the "Western Dinarics" aren't even genetically same to people from Dinaric mountains

anthropologists should reclassify people from the west we consider "Dinaric", because those dinarics are the mixture of Alpine and Mediterranean

also, stop hiding behind a meme flag cunt

still waiting for it...

The white debate is just another way to divide Europeans. European culture and values of each country on the continent is the only thing that actually matters.

There are different cultures and places for a reason. The USA is a perfect example of what would happen if Europeans forgot their heritage to simply bind up into a great Euro Empire, like the EU. There's not one European culture, but many. Polish culture is different from Irish.

Ah but I would argue that the core values in Europe are mostly the same in each country. All of them derive their moral compass from Christianity.

The first part is correct, but (((Christianity))) did not make Europe as it is in my opinion. The sole idea of believing in a foreign faith may have pacified the once defiant tribes of Europe. But yes, Euros do have some denominators like civilized and inventing things.

>isn't an anthropologist
>"anthropologists should reclassify this and that bc muh eyapatch"
fuck off cunt you didn't even read the whole thing, that or your eyepatch is covering a brain tumor

Attached: 1544977957430.gif (196x150, 996K)

How does having autism affect your daily life, can you give us a quick rundown?

It is indeed a perfect example: Europeans would become rootless and without a culture, with witless masses easily swayed by media and pop culture.

I have set routines that I do and I hate bright lights and loud noises. Normies are always talking upstairs and it annoys me sometimes.

not the whole (((Christian))) thing, sure, the logos at the core of it, which is TRUE SPEECH, which was, so to speak, incarnated in christ, yeah, that underlying common aim is what most contributed to what is most valuable in europe

>d become rootless and without a culture, with witless masses easily swayed by media a
True

are there Dinaric Alps in Italy? I don't think so
and it should be reclassified for it to make more sense, so stop being a fucking idiot you wop

The very idea of whiteness is fucking bullshit

Italians are not white.

Those larping faggots with the kekistani flag are 1000% cringe tier.

Only the two of them understood what that flag is even about so their stupid stunt had nothing to do with Italian politics. They just wanted to post pics of themselves on r/t_d. Fucking attention whores.

yeah it tickled my funny bone anyway when i saw it, that meme doesn't really apply to italian politics

>inter Milan fans make monkey noises at black footballer

Italians are definitely white

This thread is pretty Jewish

Dirty wop. Yes, you are.

go suck a nigger's dick, this isn't politics.

You are not white Luigi

Attached: italians are sand niggers.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

Nice effort but why do you fucking care about what burgers regard as white?