What's your excuse?

The Chad Musk:
>After South Africa, Musk found his way to Canada, where his mother recalls “having very little money … in a rent-controlled apartment in Toronto with Elon on the couch.” He eventually received a scholarship at the University of Pennsylvania in the US. Musk didn’t know what to do after graduating. He admits, “I actually wasn’t sure what I wanted to do growing up. I think at one point I thought inventing stuff or creating things would be a cool thing to do. But I wasn’t really sure if that meant starting a company or whether that meant working for a company that made cool stuff.”

>It all worked out. Zip2 was acquired by Compaq for $340 million in 1999. That laid the groundwork for Paypal … which ultimately set the stage for SpaceX and Tesla. Now, Musk is involved (albeit in a smaller capacity) in many forward-looking companies like The Boring Company and Neuralink. In retrospect, things may have turned out differently. After all, he could’ve made a connection in Netscape’s lobby, landed a job, and found himself coding in a cubicle at a failed internet company.

The Jow Forums virgin:
> land a job, and found himself coding in a cubicle at a failed internet company.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-085053~2.png (1080x1087, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KZ-ptvWD6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elon is not technology.

-Arrives in Canada with barely any money.
-Gets a scholarship in the US.

Elon did not start with the same perks as everyone so there's no excuses to give.
He's either a genius or had contacts worth more than money.

>just be a boomer in the tech boom

>being proud that you started with more than what 70% of the population have
This nigga is retarded if he thinks that the average mutt simply has 2k stuffed in a bread can or something. The average middle class person las like 130 bucks.

>get born
>get a good RNG seed

wow so easy. there are probably millions of people in the world smarter and better than Elon

his dad was a multimillionaire engineer/diamond mine owner and his mother was a famous model, he got taught things like programming from a very young age, also had family around canada who he worked for while in college, his dad loaned him the money for his first startup and he created it during the internet bubble, no clue why you're trying to pretend elon was just some random poor immigrant who "made things happen"

the same apartment in toronto now goes for 15x the rate it did back then in terms of after tax wage ratio btw. thanks boomies.

His parents were rich, though.

I arrived in the US with 10 dollars. My parents then transferred me 10000 for my monthly allowance

>What's your excuse?
The CIA didn't hire me to steal technology from NASA and Obama didn't look the other way when I did it.

Elon was a Dreamer, just like Bezos.

>just max out your luck bro

Oh the cope

Seethe

I was born in this country not immigrating into it so that means on top of having a cut cock I dont get special grants, loans and benefits.

if you were a boomer you wouldn't have needed it

>just go back in time and cash in on the dotcom bubble, bro!
Kill all boomers.

True. I am not though.

So privileged indeed! Gods I love being a wh*te male

boomers are one of the rare generations in history that will have done better than both their parents and their children

>Musk was born on June 28, 1971, in Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa,[20] the son of Maye Musk (née Haldeman), a model and dietitian from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada,[21] and Errol Musk, a South African electromechanical engineer, pilot, and sailor. He has a younger brother, Kimbal (born 1972), and a younger sister, Tosca (born 1974).[25] His maternal grandfather, Dr. Joshua Haldeman, was an American-born Canadian.[26][27] His paternal grandmother was British, and he also has Pennsylvania Dutch ancestry.[28][29]

>What's your excuse?
I'm a complete brainlet. You can't fix retarded.

>family are all rich and smart doctors, engineers etc.

Truly a poor neet. One of us.

He got none of his dad's fortune due to disagreements with him. Regardless of what his dad does, if Elon didn't get any, its as good as nothing.

I fucking wish I had my own cubicle. I'd bring in my own monitors and decorate it.

imagine boomers shitting up the world so hard that cubicle life seems like an unobtainable dream world

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he started when the competition wasn't so hostile and the economy hadn't gone to shit yet. That's my excuse.

the dotcom bubble

This lol.

he started at a time when being able to turn on a computer was considered to be a tech genius level task

If I remember right, he stopped doing grad level physics few days/week to invest his resources/time into the dot com bubble. He cashed in with his Zip2 right around the time bubble was bloated, so he made the right decision given his situation.

Large situations like that come up every few years. Smaller situations like that come up every day or so. AMD for example was at a perfect time invest just few years ago, sitting at $3. Now its close to $30. Many of the silicon valley companies/startup are ripe investment and cashout within few years afterwards. Ofcourse unicorns are bit rare, so you'll have to work bit harder than unicorn makers. Musk has made like 3-4 unicorns, that is something very exceptional already.

>Musk has made like 3-4 unicorns, that is something very exceptional already.
it's a lot easier when you have momentum, tons of connections, money, and autists willing to work for you

but you're right it is still exceptional, most startups fail even with a lot backing them

this

id just do my work in 2h and the rest 6h id just shitpost here

I guess I'm just bad at scamming.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KZ-ptvWD6U

Just be yourself

huh? his dad gave him money for his first startup, he even admits this himself, kill yourself low IQ retard

>le videogaym onion analogy

if hes so based why doesnt he give all his wealth to charity minus 2000 (adjusted for inflation) and do it again to prove it for realsies

>he could’ve made a connection in Netscape’s lobby, landed a job, and found himself coding in a cubicle at a failed internet company.
sounds comfy

Attached: 41d56915f7565eb2c0ab85e87c347be3_original.jpg (680x510, 121K)

So right, where are the success stories of the other 50,000 people who arrived under similar conditions?

>got scholarship
>lucked out
>tons of money

WOW IMPRESSIVE

this is story is faker than your mom's boobs

>He's either a genius or had contacts worth more than money.
This, he had connections and good background and simply didn't waste them like such people often do.

the most money i've ever had at once was about 1400$

Most people are repressed by the Judeo-Christian save morality and/or Protestant work ethic ideals. They're mentally incapable of selling lies to be a billionaire.

Or have we all forgotten that Paypal would regularly scam people when processing errors happened? Well, i guess a lot of people on this board are too young to know about things that happened in the 00's

>Judeo-Christian
>jews killed jesus and rejected his teachings
fuck off

>save
slave*

>based
they probably didnt get off on the white foot

Found the autistic christcuck 8ch browser.

>I'm sticking it to the Jews by worshipping yahweh!

>we judeo-christian
you're really dumb, even for a jew