/ourguy/ is back and alive. He went full MGTOW and he is happy again

/ourguy/ is back and alive. He went full MGTOW and he is happy again.

youtube.com/watch?v=60jYIA6kWfA

Attached: big_1555853861_image.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

iTodler btfo

Its honestly bullshit what this whore did to him. I hope he understands the nature now.

why is he our guy?

he still hasn't installed gentoo though

Agreed. Not our guy. He had a wife. Most of Jow Forums is spergcels.

most Jow Forums tards with jobs will end up married in their 30s

I've seen it happen in my own friendgroup. even the most desperate autists end up married as long as they get a high paid job.

His wife left him.

Yes, you are right. They are heading towards the same point he is on now. He is our guy after all.

that's as normie as it gets.

high iq post

This guy is less /outGuy/ than iJustine.
Arrogant and self obsessed Mac user that thinks everything in the world revolves around Phostoshop.

90% of what he says is sarcasm

stole his child is the scum part, that hurts, talking from experience.

he's also completely status and wealth driven
one of his biggest supposed insights is that "wealth isn't everything" as if he's just learning it these past few months

but it's different.
used up thots that hit the wall in their 30's realize they can't keep on getting pumped and dumped by chad because their biological clock is ticking, so their mindset switches to just finding a sucker that will pay for everything.
a lot of these marriages end up in divorce rape and are sexless.

why does Jow Forums worship this dumb chink code monkey so much?

Someone please post that comic with the two engineers virgins who get married in their 30s with used whores please, you know the one.

I agree. they're really fucked up relationships and Jow Forums autists would do well to try and learn the lessons of the poor bastards who went ahead of them instead of having to learn on their own by getting fucked. the numbers are pretty clear. most people on Jow Forums will actually end up married, assuming they work a white collar tech job. but it's also incredibly likely to be a shitty relationship and also involve divorce.

Is this the official mgtow thread?

he btfo'd freetards

mactoddlers/itoddlers btfo should be added to this flowchart

Attached: 1565027029140.png (843x903, 14K)

that entire chart is just "u mad"

ah yes, the "it can't run adobe shit therefore it's shit" video

We dont. at least i dont...
He represents everything that i dont want to be!
Chasisng titles, making every choice in life based on not having to work hard, having no understanding for other parts of your field.
Thinking that my life choices are the best ones and that they are a gift to the world.
drinking tea

In that case this man has the worst most autistic sense of timing and delivery i have ever seen...
If this is the case it only makes things worse!

Attached: 1452219427741.jpg (349x642, 31K)

I'm not going to disagree.

I don’t. This place is now filled to the brim with plebbitors. There was a thread a few days back where OP created a social media site, and in the thread “””anons””” were sharing their plebbit usernames so they can contact each other to work on the site. And no one said a damned thing, it’s like it was a normal everyday occurrence. Also, look at how many “”””anons””” hate (4x2)chan because it’s “hateful” (whatever that means). This place is over and done.

People like him are the reason why tech workers are seen as autistic incels

>he's also completely status and wealth driven
He's asian. Of course he is

Ye who wields the master key

>he's an incel, just like me!

>getting married

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

it'll happen to you.

>it'll happen to you
I'm a 40yo boomer so no it won't friend

Not to me. I have high standards and any woman I'm attracted to wouldn't want someone like me. I'm not going to lower my standards just to be in an unhappy relationship/marriage, I'd rather be alone. At least I am not a virgin.

>Following YouTuber scum

Attached: 1446054795427.png (1600x900, 875K)

>MGTOW
Cringe & Incelpilled

>Did I actually monetize that video?
>Yes, I monetized my depression
Kek

He has a kid retard. Sorry roastie anyone who sees the nature of modern woman doesnt want you

he still hasn't learned that money isn't everything. his videos are still overwhelmingly about money. ngmi.

>even the most desperate autists end up married as long as they get a high paid job
because women are whores

Attached: 1327498207349132794.png (321x483, 46K)

I bet he now has tons of female beta orbiters thanks to his channel

Attached: 1562810627309.png (400x333, 87K)

he unironically does. my friend has a semi successful youtube channel (50k subs) on a pretty random topic and he's shown me the dms he gets from girls, he's also been approached irl multiple times by women at meetups.

>Oh she is my new gf and had new make up channel!

this will happen. young girl 10-20 years younger than him starts showing up in videos. first it's his "friend" then later it's his girlfriend. he's a multimillionaire with a big youtube channel. he's not autistic enough to resist a young womans charms.

i don't. he's a faggot like most jewtubers are. only one i actually like and watch is druaga1.

>le ironic character
fuck off subhuman

>Imagine fuck young white pretty blue eye blond girl from middle-class for youtube expose.

He actually has an ad right after he asks the questions

>starts talking about living trust

this guy was going to off himself and was planning the financials

jesus

Even fucking mgtow channels have orbiters, even pajeet mgtows

California divorces style

unless they are bummers

nah if you follow his videos you see that his parents have a lot of money and they hate his ex-wife so they didn't want her to get his money. he had all kinds of fucked up financial instruments set up so that she wouldn't get their money. they had a fucked up relationship. also given that the ex-wife stole the kids and fled to japan his parents were probably based for hating her and knew something he didn't, like she was a slut or something.

>wife
fucking normie

>posting anime girl

lol

his former wife made a really bad mistake. He will just upgrade to a new better wife.

The techlead looks chinese, his wife is japanese. Both are natural enemies.

Cringed and bluepilled normie poster

yea I mean the reality is for really rich men there's always another woman he can be with. he could be 60 years old and still get 20 year old pussy if he's rich. look at the actor who played picard, he's an old man fucking a teenager.

>USAcucks
>USAcucks
>USAcucks
>USAcucks

>fucking a teenager.

his wife is 35yo but I get your point. The only sad thing is that they will be trophy wives, only to pump and show but not for love.

As opposed to the love op got by having a wife father his child, leech his money then run off with it?

oh man he got rekt so bad
money is some serious bans damn

he was fucking her for 15 years before they married

>e-celeb thread
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's chinese american, she's jap jap, the worst kind of jap. He was too trusting, the japanese hate chinese and they hate americans, so just imagine the hate for a chinese american

lol, japanese don't hate americans. they do hate the chinese though.

isn't he Japanese?

>he was fucking her for 15 years before they married

based Patrick Stewart

>Normie
The word is Normalfag.

imagine your wife hating you by being a bug and a burger. Worst timeline.

there's a video where he's like 65 and she's like 22 and he's squeezing her ass, I remember at the time I was disgusted when I saw it but now it's just funny to me because I'm so disillusioned by golddiggers

true but fuck off leave us normies alone

shut up weeb. They hate gaijins and for some reason americans are the worse for them.

the correct word is NPC

Then why are they always bitching about american GIs in japan? They have a lower crime rate than the native japs but you never hear the end of it. The only thing they like is american dineros

His surname name is Shiyu or something, it's chinese as hell. And he seems pretty tall, probably grew up on genetically modified commie GMOs

if some japanese kid kills someone, it's unavoidable because he had a reason to be in japan by virtue of being born there. but the GI has no reason to be there, so when he kills someone it is infuriating

>Then why are they always bitching about american GIs in japan?
everybody should be pissed about foreign occupation. it doesn't represent the larger attitudes towards americans and american culture.

not a weeb and not an american. I did work in china for a few years though, and hated every minute of it.