Ask me advice for your problems

Hello Jow Forums
I am _ASMORTHAWD_ The Wise, and I am here to grant you wisdom.
I won't be giving wise-ass solutions to your problems, only simply the wisest ones.

Ask away Jow Forums!

Attached: 819274873977.jpg (500x750, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5aaGakOYgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do I make a redstone sugar cane farm in minecraft

he who admits he knows nothing is the wisest in the room.
so I will admit that I know nothing of this subject, so I will point you to a tutorial that may be able to help you: youtube.com/watch?v=u5aaGakOYgI

I ate 2k cals of shitfood today.
And will probably eat more tommorow.
How do I not get fat?

if you want to keep eating shit food and not get fat, I suggest that you exercise.
you could go for walk or a jog each day, and it will help you stay healthy.
plus excersise releases endorphines to the brain makeing you feel better about yourself, so if you still mannage to get fat, at least you will feel good about yourself.

Its just for 3 days.
I'm normally very self conscious about what I'm eating and I do excercise a lot, but seriously its fucking new year, to hell with all that gay shit.

This. I can't shift belly fat because I eat shitty food, but the rest is pretty good.

excersise = fit
fit = able to attract the grils better
∴ excersise ≠ gay

if you want to shift the belly fat, then I'd suggest that you do some planks. you can even do them while you watch tv.
but don't do sit-ups though, they are bad for your lower back

What's 9 + 10 ?

Thanks, I'll give it a go. I never felt anything doing those, so I assumed they didn't work.

do you want me to give you the real answer?
or do you want me to answer you "21"?

that's probably because you might not have been doing them correctly.
look up an online tutorial on how to do them properly, and be really strict in following the instructions. maybe then you will be able to feel something.

I'll try!

Excercising on new years is gay.
Excercising on 1st is gay.
Nomatter how you spin it it will be gay af because you should be doing other nongay shit on new years.
Like meeting with cute boys and fucking them in the ass.

How many faces can one have before losing his fsense of self?

What is the answer to life the universe and everything?

Attached: 1510345199261.gif (360x360, 1.96M)

so long as one stays true to himself, he shall keep his sense of self.
identity is not of the face but of thyself, you are you no matter the face, until you die, and then on.

according to hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy it's 42.

but the answer to life the universe and everything has no real definition. it doesn't matter what it is, but how we perseve it. to truelly know, you must live your life to the fullest, until the day you pass. only when you are passing may you understand.

Eneough wisdom has been given today, so I shall leave this thread.

till next time anons

Does my waifu love me