TRAD WOMEN: women who smoke

At work there's this good-looking blonde that every morning when I am getting to work she has a cup of coffee and a cigarette with her faggot asian friend.

I find her very attractive and I'm almost sure she thinks the same about me. On my first week I saw her touching one of her (female) friends at the cafeteria and pointing at me. In the mornings she always stares at me and if I look she doesn't avert. I never smile and I sometimes hold the gaze but not for too long because I find that girls that smoke (especially at 8am (especially w/faggots)) are as degenerate as tatooed cunts.

She LOOKS very trad: blonde, beautiful, quite tal (5'7 or 8 and I'm 5'10)
However because of her smoking and not-shy attitude I can't help but to think she has got to be a big whore.

What to do?

What are the redflags for a non-trad woman?
I don't like to waste time chasing cunts that aren't worth it.

Attached: blonde-smoking-woman-colour.jpg (800x532, 55K)

whore alert big time
bet she has tattoos too under there
dont be fooled OP
steer clear
bet she cray cray too
why the asian friend also
not right

Be careful. Keep in mind that whores and degenerates often exploit traditional behavior and outfits for sexual appeal. The smoking and the flirting is the big give-away.

loads up girls I have fucked, the smokers are always the dirtiest in bed though, ironic

Step one is talking to her you beta orbiter faggot

Pol really is a pathetic incel dumpster fire

tattoos and smoking, you are sure to get a blow job on the first date after a few drinks

>She LOOKS very trad: blonde, beautiful, quite tal (5'7 or 8 and I'm 5'10)
I don't think you understand what traditional means if you think having something natural that a good chunk of the population has is traditional.

>Lets save the White Race !
>White Woman has an interest in me I don't want to date her !
kys if you don't fuck her, her asian friend will

Attached: 1448765004921.png (221x212, 36K)

Asian is obviously friend zoned while she waits for a chad, which it turns out isn’t Op

her asian friend is gay for sure
all whores love a gay friend for some reason

Only way to find out if she is a whore is to go on a date and try to fuck her. Then you will have your answer.

But seriouslly dont date at work unless you think thes wifey material. Which is a no in this case.

>I don't like to waste time chasing cunts that aren't worth it.
You're Canadian? Chasing women you work with is a good way to get a sexual harassment claim filed against you. You're either a troll, or you're a fuckin' idiot.

in fact, fuck it, you should ask her out for a date, what you got to lose man? get her drunk after a good feed and then get your nob sucked

Asian friend is at eight ch.net/wmafsex

Fuck her bro. Smoking probably indicates she doesn't give a fuck and is based. Get us a picture of her at least

even better, fuck her AT work
in the toilets on lunch hour

Yet take the jackoff incel advice, don't get mixed up with a hot blonde woman that will rock your world sexually and will give you wet dreams even on your death bed, go for the fat, hairy, chaste, based girl with the unibrow and can sing Deutcheland uber Alles by heart. What a swell time that will be.

I wouldn't look for their template on what the ubermaiden should be, if she is half decent, doesn't date niggers and you can talk to her, fuck the cigarettes and tattoos.

Fuck you asian scum

kek, seriously though fuck her and test the waters. Abort if polluted

Natural blonde or bleached blonde? These things matter.
Also, whore alert!!!!!

Attached: 1542777686474.png (294x256, 197K)

And yet here you are.

he is gay. He's a manlet and looks gay as fuck. It's hard not to know. He must be Filipino or something like that.
I just don't like to encourage cunt behavior. I don't like to be baited and then rejected just so she gets her ego refilled. I rather act like she's below me because I actually think it might be true. I don't like degenerates

I think she is natural.
I don't see darker root's

Non-Virgins are Trads

They are liars back peddling

Don't sell your soul men for some, ever degrading in value, slit

If women are not forced to behave they never will on their own

Attached: hard lessons.jpg (1300x1311, 153K)

You can acknowledge her without looking needy and beta.

Don’t put yourself in a position to be rejected. Just acknowledge her and say good morning once and a while fag

and if you can do it with her in the toilets
try and do it doggystyle
with her trousers around her ankles
and spit on her pussy lips
so you slide in quick before the boss gets in the next toilet

Good thread.

Attached: CB0894F3-4351-438C-BCFD-E0D5C0134C67.jpg (2048x2048, 423K)

but dont come all over her face at work
that will get you in BIG trouble
LMAO
goodluck my friend

jesus women who smoke stink man
AND coffee
her breathe will be like a badgers ass

If he's Flip he might either be gay or orbiting her like a faggot. Swear to god I don't understand Filipinos and their obsession with White Women. And I'm a flip

Attached: 1533501117025.png (660x443, 235K)

She is beneath you or she isn't. Stop being a scared faggot. Pick one. If she is beneath you and you have no aversion to sport fucking worthless whores, go for it. Of course be aware of the consequences of sport fucking whores. Personally I would shun her for her behavior. For fuck's sake, people who smoke are stupid since we know it causes lung cancer. You know she is a fucking degenerate because she is hanging out with a shit dick Sodomite. You might be man enough to convert and red pill her, but I doubt it. I don't doubt that she could be converted, I doubt you are the one to do it.

OP is angry because he got cucked by a homosexual asian who is willing to smoke at 8am
lel

Badger's ass - kek

Disgusting.

Attached: dna from ex's.png (2278x968, 391K)

Most probable answer specially since he's a leaf

If she is willingly putting tar in her lungs, she'll probably let you fuck her in the ass.
She's no trad, but why not take her for a spin.
If you don't, the next guy will.

dude are you asking for advice?
because i think you already know what you want to do

Ann Coulter smokes
Get this one before her eggs dry up.

tldr
sum it up

Are you stupid?

They’ve been saying “if she smokes, she pokes” since the 1930’s

It’s basically guaranteed pussy

Attached: 8E005407-BA65-4B44-8641-D564F7273DF2.jpg (1200x920, 77K)

Every dude that nuts in a chick effects her genetic expression
So coal burns for instance can have a kid with a white father and still get nappy hair would be the corollary
They are forever tainted by every mans load shoot in them

Attached: Save and RePost.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

Local Romanian females. There are no trad bitches in Eastern EU. It’s an American fantasy. The Russians are even worse than this.

This idiot OP thinks height is a good thing in a woman.

Tall women are statistically more likely to cheat and be sexually promiscuous. Testosterone is not an attractive trait for a woman to have.

Attached: 7B1A9391-9151-43E4-80DD-19CA7497EDAB.jpg (564x460, 78K)

I wanna fuck asian woman especially korean or japanese

that has to be some hardcore broscience
>So coal burns for instance can have a kid with a white father and still get nappy hair
are you sure that in this retard test the guy didnt get cucked

are you trolling me son?

>smoking makes you a whore
smoking makes you a lot of things, cancer patient, chick wheeling around an oxygen tank, whatever, but i have never heard of a correlation between that and whoredom, retard.

there are studies listed in the pic you can go look up and verify for yourself the extrapolations logically made from the data
>see flag
bogan bants

Attached: womens rights.jpg (640x799, 82K)

go for Thai
lovely and clean pussy
perfect

ok thank you

what is that a pic for ants!!!
but srs i would love to verify this science but its a little small

when the economies collapse Jews will all be slit open stem to stern

Days are numbered schlomo

Attached: #1worstenemies(Save and repost).png (1102x901, 1.54M)

>smoking
Stop shilling this poison, you jew rat scum.

Women who smoke have 10% more sexual partners over their lifetimes.

Women who both smoke and drink have 200% more sexual partners over their lifetimes.

Fuckoff.

So click it open to another window and expand it more, fuggin dummy

Attached: women as creatures.jpg (570x596, 426K)

ur thefag forr not plowing her

On the subject of traditional women. Am I the only one who will not date a girl if she’s dated, had sex, or finds black men attractive?

average number of sex partners is like 6-8, so a 10% increase is not even 1 extra sex partner, therefore it is the same as non smokers.

Only man children dont smoke.
>b-but its unhealhty!
Shut the fuck up cuck.

Attached: Röökijäbä.png (376x376, 177K)

>smoking
Stay away.

10% is nothing lol

well i hope you are right
but they have been in power
for a long time
so good luck with your slits

That's because we're already mixed to shit mang. We're the end result of race mixing.

Attached: 1531295539431.jpg (564x871, 187K)

>On the subject of traditional women. Am I the only one who will not date a girl if she’s dated, had sex, or finds black men attractive?
I'm the same way user - I do my due diligence and lightly bring the subject of race up

>What do
Go talk to her stupid. Quitting smoking isn't hard, and worst case scenario she gets a vape. Then your rooms and car smell fruity all the time. Better than asking a bunch of retarded idiots on a Mongolian duck sexing forum.

women should not smoke, or drink. men it's a part of our culture so we die early

There's absolutely no irony to that statement

If she smokes, she fucks.

Cucked and samefagged

God damn what are you, like 12??

Sage sage sage sage

Smoking speaks poorly of you as a human being.

Avoid smokers, they are literally addicted to drugs satisfaction because they can't handle reality.

"if she smokes, she pokes"

So no not trad at all, but you should still fuck her because it will probably be great. And go up to her and talk to her already buddy, you're acting like a shy 15 year old virgin boy by just starring and not introducing yourself. Meanwhile she probably has 5 guys on her phone and 2 of them plowing her. That could be YOU if she looks at you like that.

In my country most of people I know have tattoos and smoke lol

you are indeed correct my burger bro friend
OP also if you get her in the sack, put your finger up her bum a litle bit when you are dogging her
she will go wild

Smokers get the rope too.

yeah they are weak minded

fuck her. or, no, let me rephrase that: don't.

If she smokes she pokes.

Pic is considered trad in California.

Attached: DiaBlow.jpg (167x252, 44K)

>/pol tell me what to do
>women think I’m hot and I want to bang them but should I??
>on what date should I reveal my 1488 power level?
>is it degenerate to fuck her in the ass?
>what should I say to ask her out?

Meanwhile girl gets tired of waiting and goes out with chad. /poltard devastation.

I live in Houston and have token in dates with multiple white women and the majority of them have said they did or would date or have sex with a white woman. Its disgusting

>girl on girl
tf wrong with that ? you faggot

>no christian values
>nothing wrong with that
it was christian values that allowed the U.S. to become the greatest nation of all time in the least amount of time. Too bad you can't appreciate that, shitskin.

Jow ForumsED

the absolute state of Jow Forums

It's the same shit here. It's disgusting how many women swing that day and have engaged in such despicable acts. It's no wonder we won't exist in 50 years the way things are.