Approximately how much time do you spend on electronics like smartphones and computers each day?

Approximately how much time do you spend on electronics like smartphones and computers each day?

Attached: gf.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Too much

It would be easier to count how often I don't.

14 hours give or take

When I sleep, I keep my iPhone under the pillow

More or less all day with one form or another
When I'm outside without a phone or computer there's a good chance I'm carrying my DSLR

10-12h on my computer
10 min tops on my phone

Test

Did it worked?

16 hours

Yes.
Fuck Hiro for banning my mobile range.

probably in the neighborhood of 10-14 hours my FBI/CIA glow nigger friend, but you already knew that XD Fuck you.

Attached: 1543443367998.gif.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

15 hours on my desktop or laptop
5 hours if I have work

~ 2 hours

Attached: 1564752109721.png (678x710, 163K)

A cool 14 hours a day

wahayyyy too much

Around 15h

>on electronics
>under my pillow

Attached: smug_anime_girls.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Way too much, even more than you would think. I never even go to the bathroom without staring at a screen and if I'm out doing something I still might check my phone every once in a while. At home I don't really have anything else to do so I'm at a computer. I also work with computers. When I go to sleep I have a small laptop next to me where I play ASMR to make me sleep faster. I'm not creative enough to think of something to do at home that isn't electronic.

3 on phone
5-8 depending on the day.

Like most others here in the thread pretty much all day unless I'm going out. I might play with my kid in the yard or go for a walk for maybe half an hour to an hour also spend maybe an hour cooking and/or cleaning. Even going to sleep I use my phone to read.

None, I'm usually on a chair or on the ground directly