What's the Jow Forums consensus on track mice?

What's the Jow Forums consensus on track mice?

Attached: Track-Ball-for-Trackball-Mouse-03.jpg (600x532, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/163416484162
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use one like this, wired and will never go back to a regular mouse. Better for FPS games too

I used a wireless Logitech M570 similar to the one in that pic as my daily use. But when I play games, or start doing something that requires a bit more control, long sweeping movements, and what not I switch over to my G502.

I made the switch to trackball at work several years ago. Never looked back.

Using MX Ergo at work, really comfortable. Got it because was tired of sliding my palm around the desk.

Not for games though.

i like to sit in bed with it on my belly and browse idol threads

Attached: 61Bd7og6RaL._SX425_[1].jpg (425x425, 13K)

/based/

Attached: IMG_20190127_084337.jpg (3120x4160, 3.65M)

breddy gud

how is this mouse for mixed usage? i'm currently using a cheapo microsoft wireless mouse, and I've been looking at purchasing that particular one for a while. any personal experiences?

what the hell, why is that thing so expensive

Niche stuff I guess

For spergs

I am playing with buying one of these but I don't want to pay 20ish something. Anyone got on for 8 or less?

Buy an old ball mouse and turn it upside down?

>look up cheap trackball mice
>logitech m570 for $30, that's pretty cool
>it's fucking $80 in the local stores and shipping from elsewhere would cost about the same
why is europe so fucked

CST shut down in june it's over trackbros the dream is dead

Retarded. Strenuous. Not as good as vertical mice.

I've seen some guy be really good at FPS with MX Ergo.

Everyone that doesn't use a trackball should have their lil weewee burned off by a cheap Chinese market laserpointer overclocked just to the point of illegality so it still takes a good long while to get the job done cuz they're basically not even a man but some kinda fruity multicolored-sock-wearing degenerate FAG.

hey anyone know any good 34mm replacement balls that aren't the Logitech or Perixx ones? any other brands available on the darknet? maybe a shop that can do a custom material one so I can get a cool fiber optic 8 ball that has like a flaming skull or a marijuana leaf that shows up when you view it at the right angle??

Attached: 1546511063398.jpg (4032x3024, 764K)

Comfy

I have an m570 but I couldn't get used to the thumb ball.

I might try the elecom YUGE.

I'm kinda the other way but still went with the huge, I use the function button to left click with my finger, I can't get used to left clicking with thumb for the life of me but being able to use three fingers for the ball is pure glory

Love mine.

Attached: IMG_20190723_094220_1.jpg (1595x631, 193K)

Never tried them but I use a high sensitivity and I barely move my hand.

I use a Logitech Trackman Marble. If it's good enough for Glorious Leader, it surely is good enough for everyone!

Attached: kim jong-un trackball.jpg (970x546, 183K)

I recently picked up a huge as my first trackball and love it. Software could use some improvement, but the trackball itself is very well built. Only thing I don't use it for is the occasional gayming (csgo mainly) which I use a g402 wireless for.

Attached: 20190709_220310.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Pretty sweet.

Attached: 20190801_170741000.jpg (613x568, 96K)

>What's the Jow Forums consensus on track mice?
It's for women and limp wristed faggots, clearly

Used to have one... 9 pin serial. Great if desk space is tight.

Jesus, found it. rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/163416484162

Praise the Sun!