OH NO NO NO NO NONONONONO INTELBROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING AGAIN!

OH NO NO NO NO NONONONONO INTELBROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING AGAIN!

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1161, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guru3d.com/news-story/swapgsattack-new-vulnerability-hits-intel-processors-starting-at-ivy-bridge.html
forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2019/08/06/microsoft-confirms-new-windows-cpu-attack-vulnerability--advises-all-users-to-update-now/#40237d6273f8
businesscomputingworld.co.uk/t/hpe-our-amd-powered-servers-have-broken-37-performance-records/43403
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_(security_vulnerability)#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meltdown_(security_vulnerability)#History
cia.gov/index.html
google.com/search?q=intel exploit proof of concept github
phoronix.com/vr.php?view=28131
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not a flaw if it's by design

MY FRIENDS. IT JUST. KEEPS. HAPPENING

Thank god it's only post Ivy Bridge, my fucking sandy cpu is slower than a goddamn Bulldozer by now

to be honest, this isn't surprising. intel has always been a library of security flaws and exploits have been found MANY times

>its not a bug, its a feature
intel = pajeet confirmed

I already had to disable the mitigations on my laptop because it was running too slow

I summon thee, Satania

No, it just confirms Intel has to obey US laws.

Have you removed the locks from your house and car as well to speed things up?

Attached: 1560952130916.jpg (604x604, 72K)

Doubt 100%, all of these flaws exist within speculative execution, i5s and SMT disabled i7s are immune. And with the fact that this vulnerability only works post ivy bridge means its really just intel implementing SMT in a not secure way.

Speculative execution is NOT hyperthreading/SMT only.

This

All these backdoors are for US intelligence agencies

Any other tech company having this many """security flaws""" would have been bankrupt within months but Intel is still standing strong

Intel will never address these security flaws and will just duct tape them for future products

Intel can't go bankrupt because they're the foundation of the modern technological infrastructure, same with MS and Windows. In both cases it doesn't matter how bad things ever get from them because there's no actual legitimate alternatives on a wide scale.

They cannot go bankrupt because US intelligence needs that company to sell backdoored hardware.

it's only as though you removed your butt plug
it's not like everyone is out to stick their nob up your shit hole
just because you arent using a butt plug

>i5s and SMT disabled i7s are immune.
Ignorance is bliss

Attached: 1547755444388.png (537x705, 552K)

You know the tubbers got your're rubber you know hes going to tub you, hes tubbing right behind you, hes tubbing at your're door...

Attacks are automated and effortless. It's not like probing a car/front door which costs an enormous amount of effort compared to compromising idiot's PCs

>Intel

Why would anyone ever own one those ?

I understood that reference

if the CIA were networking into your shit all the time would sysadmins not see them with packetsniffers and such?

Sandy Bridge G.O.A.T. confirmed

>if the CIA were networking into your shit all the time would sysadmins not see them with packetsniffers and such?
On your router, sure.
Intel ME hides itself completely from the OS, so there's no way you'd be able to pick up the traffic from your computer, but it still has to go through the gateway.
This is largely why I don't care about the FUD on Jow Forums. Once there is actual evidence, it will be clear. We will actually have captured packets and a full breakdown of ME access. While such is lacking it's just speculation and fear and can be safely discarded.

>Thank god it's only post Ivy Bridge
tfw Haswell

SWAPGSAttack: New vulnerability hits Intel processors starting at Ivy Bridge

guru3d.com/news-story/swapgsattack-new-vulnerability-hits-intel-processors-starting-at-ivy-bridge.html

Microsoft Confirms New Windows CPU Attack Vulnerability, Advises All Users To Update Now

forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2019/08/06/microsoft-confirms-new-windows-cpu-attack-vulnerability--advises-all-users-to-update-now/#40237d6273f8

nice reference

im never buying intjeet again

Glad I bought Ryzen recently.

Good timing, just finished my 3700X build, all I have to do is clean my video card and move it over.

Becauce normalfags aren't interested and Intel is still "the best you can get" according to most of them.

mfw still on sandy bridge
mfw it's proof that sandy bridge is superior

Attached: JPEG_20190721_212333.png (1024x1024, 1018K)

post yfw when AMD is NOT AFFECTED but Intel's unreleased 400 Watt 56 core CPU is

Attached: Lisa Su.jpg (757x627, 87K)

>Implying the routers aren't compromised too

Which ones?

These "flaws" are there by design, where do you think Intel is taking all the extra performance from? By cutting corners and hoping it never comes to light.
Spectre and Meltdown were known internally possible for ages before publicity, even people on Jow Forums talked about them years before anyone gave a fuck.
Their lies are catching up to them and that's good, hope they won't try to fuck with their customers like that anymore.

As if Intel would ever stop fucking everyone over, good luck with that one

>NOOOOOO THERE'S A 1/1000000000000000 CHANCE I'LL GET HACKED!
>I CAN'T LET THE FBI SEE MY PEDOSHIT!
>FUCK YOU INTEL!!!!!

Attached: 1563530070931.jpg (160x315, 9K)

INTELLIOTS BTFO

Attached: Satania 8K.jpg (7680x4320, 1.18M)

BTFO

Attached: 1555800838525.webm (750x692, 2.55M)

NSA and CIA keep intercepting Cisco routers and install hardware into them.

*fuckin saves and adds to rare pepe compilation*

Just wait for 10nm+++
Will only have vulnerabilities+++

Attached: DZTwu2WVoAAW6Q0.jpg (1200x603, 144K)

That's literally not even the argument here, people don't care about the exploit itself and the hypothetical risks involved, people only care about the patches that will reduce performance and continue to make Intel a less and less convincing choice to spend your money on.

>Intel ME hides itself completely from the OS, so there's no way you'd be able to pick up the traffic from your computer, but it still has to go through the gateway.
Dis why they wanted to put wifi on motherboard.
I wuz like, fuck i want wifi on my desktop. i run cat6 cable, way faster, very low latency.

based

here's another one for your collection fren

Attached: Lisa Su threadripper.jpg (1757x1129, 177K)

businesscomputingworld.co.uk/t/hpe-our-amd-powered-servers-have-broken-37-performance-records/43403

Attached: 1533977391463.png (1196x676, 1.05M)

>headline thread
is that way

Apparently this was already fixed in the july windows update, so no performance loss.

>Spectre and Meltdown were known internally possible for ages before publicity, even people on Jow Forums talked about them years before anyone gave a fuck.
source?

>"The servers, powered by AMD’s EPYC processors, beat one previous virtualisation performance record by 321 percent."

Attached: 2018-09-20 18_33_59.jpg (1242x1260, 214K)

Attached: 1562613388123.jpg (827x833, 116K)

Based Wendell.

Attached: level1tech.jpg (1149x689, 466K)

why should I care
I still have hyperthreading
I'm not a datacenter
I'm a consumer
I don't have anything hackers want lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_(security_vulnerability)#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meltdown_(security_vulnerability)#History

Attached: joe.png (658x688, 526K)

>intel
>NSA
>CIA
>Mossad
>all have their fingers in intel
hmm I wonder why intel has so many obscure flaws that result in attackers being able to read out private keys :thonking:

Now intel security researchers are feverishly looking for security flaws in their competitor's product. ARM and AMD have managed to outsource fabrication and now they don't even have to look for flaws anymore.

IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH!

Attached: Intel jews.jpg (1500x1054, 122K)

Oy gevalt, if you force us to close all the NSA backdoors, we'll just make new ones!

>barry soetoro
>US presidnet
wut

>Not updating/switching up your backdoors regularly
What a shite company

based

>he thinks amd doesn't have any crippling flaws

what specie is this shit

Attached: 1565190786333.jpg (407x426, 86K)

Your hugely underestimating the required context and metadata needed to exploit such a vuln. There have been none caught in the wild. Stop the FUD

Cope

Seethe

DO NOT bully pure sweet Krista.

>what specie
pure gold

Tfw my haslel is getting slower by the day

Attached: 033F69C1-A2C3-4661-B80A-DE232CEDFEF3.jpg (379x287, 16K)

>unironically downplays a vulnerability of the most popular group of PC processors.
Literally wut?

>pure sweet
ok chaim
>pure gold
-stein

Give up your old and busted InTelAviv processor and get a shiny new one from AMD and Mama Su!

Attached: consider the following 3D loli.jpg (366x324, 21K)

theres nothing to be afraid of for fucks sakes. Its all a bunch of arxiv publications and FUD

>vulnerabilities are FUD
we've reached full circle

Attached: 1564987179148.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Vulnerabilities don’t matter

kek

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

show me one single website or app that currently employs such a exploit

>show me one single website or app that currently employs such a exploit
cia.gov/index.html

Fucking falseflaggers.

>N-NO, ITS THE CHINESE BACKDOORS THAT ARE WRONG GOYIM, DON'T TRUST THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY HELP US MAKING OUR OWN BACK DOORS

>No link provided
>intel shills didn't even ask for a proofs
>they just accept bad news at this point.

Attached: 1565193982305.jpg (760x601, 53K)

Barack Obama’s step father was an Indonesian named Leo Soetoro, yet somehow, even after abandoning him, Barack worships his nigger father.

imagine being this retarded

there's a literal 3g modem in there bros. they don't need wifi or eth.

Tell me right now how that's retarded.

google.com/search?q=intel exploit proof of concept github

It being patched means you take performance loss, just like meltdown and spectre

And did anyone notice a performance loss on the july update...?

phoronix.com/vr.php?view=28131
Around 1%

I dont but thats because I dont update windows

don't see it anywhere
that's just a shitty worthless demo

Attached: gfdgsdfg.jpg (863x752, 249K)

At this point nobody cares anymore. Might as well not fix it.