Mouse Thread

You cannot debate this.

Attached: 1565018229547.jpg (1749x2145, 1.08M)

The G402 is SS tier

You actually can, there's a lot of personal preference and use case in play.
If you can't understand that, go get checked for autism, because that's some theory of mind territory.

My F-tier mouse managed to get me to Faceit rank 10 so I don't care.

Are you the Polish guy

All I want is a very cheap mouse for my home office that doesn't make too loud of a click and that is thicc enough.

Where does a simple Logitech non-autism mouse fit into the list?

I can tell you are an epic gamer. How is the rising up stuff going?

Jow Forums used to have a better guide

Attached: 1537455965703.png (852x767, 135K)

>A wireless mouse is Jow Forums's most recommended mouse

lol even the cumbrains on /v/ wouldn't tell anyone to use a wireless mouse

literally only thing I care about in a mouse is a shape.

>he thinks he needs a mouse that costs more than $10
Your mouse isn't why you suck at games, Grandpa.
Just accept you're old and washed up. It's time to put down the games and do real adult things.
If you're not a pro gamer by the age of 13 you're never going to make it.

Where does g700 lies?

Attached: archival-logitech-g700,448549282_7.jpg (335x298, 9K)

G305.

the g502 has a perfect sensor why the fuck is it D tier? shit list

Thanks for the recommendation. WIll check it out. I feel for the G502 meme mouse a few years ago.

Oh look the same bait from yesterday

>deathadder
>D Tier
It's literally the best mouse for people who palm grip with a 20cm+ hand.
And you can shill for another grip style, such as claw grip or fingertip, as much as you like, but plam grip will always be the most comfortable.

It's different
This image is much worse

I have the very last mouse "allcaca"
It works fine but I cant use the side button for gaming because I end up pressing it at the worst moment possible

I only bought it for the gaming buttons too ;_;

>still no Mionix Naos 7000 in S~SS tier
>still no Cogar 450M in A~A+ tier
>still no A4Tech Bloody 7 in B~A tier
Oh, look Jow Forumsuyse, it's THIS retarded lamer of an OP again.

Listen here, kiddo, I'll be relentlessly automatically shitting on your face each and every time you create these garbage threads, right until that very moment I'll see Mionix Naos 7000 being in the S~SS tier in the OP pic.

>explain yourself
The mouse wheel of my Rival is broken so I dug this one out of the closet.

Attached: 9F705787-D7FC-4AEF-B5F9-EB5EA8268F64.jpg (894x560, 124K)

That pic is misleading if you're an adult man. Its almost all made for teenagers and Asians. I am a fat 5'8" manlet at 28 years old. My hands are 22/10.5 and are not at all large for my body size. My 6'2" friends hands are far larger.
Your options aren't anywhere near that wide. Even one of the larger mice the death adder is too small. The whole part of my finger past the final knuckle reaches out past the buttons.
The real options are shit and include: zowie fk1+, corsair glaive, night sword, dark core, Logitech mx518 legendary, g502, fnatic clutch 2.

Attached: IMG_20190807_101629751.jpg (1836x3264, 1.71M)

This

I have no fucking idea what OP even means
There are 3 Razer mice in three different categories, but all of them use the same sensor and drivers and have the same specs, the only difference is shape and button design, you won't want a 5 button mouse for MMORPGs, you get the one with extra buttons for that, vice versa, etc , etc

This is some next level retardation

Attached: s-6ee16f737bc584c92db360a6a2ee974f57ae5268.jpg (900x684, 80K)

Make Rev 1.3 then.

ok
rev 1.3

Attached: 1402169315804.jpg (1200x2409, 493K)

>F tier
I NEED my thumb buttons.
I've bound so many things to it, I can't be productive without them.
From compiling to stepping into/through lines of code, to navigating to documentation and refactoring.
It's too handy.

>Shit sensor
These mice have like 18000 DPI and what not, I don't understand how anyone can use it at that speed, the cursor goes through 3 screens in a few milliseconds, how would one ever press a tiny button?
I use mine comfortably at 1200.

Pretty accurate, both of my mouses in the D tier have had serious issues.
My Deathadder almost always double right clicks which basically makes the right button completely unusable.
My corsair sabre has its middle mouse button completely non functioning, I still use it sometimes though because its very comfortable and I can rebind middle mouse to one of the side buttons.
And these issues are common with these mice.
I don't know about steel series or microsoft mice, but I got a g203 about 3 months ago and so far it holds up pretty well.
Also stay away from corsair keyboards, my k70 has all its lights discolored now, and 4 keycaps have broken from repeated pressing due to chinkshit abs caps.

See, I thought so too. But I got over since I'm a big Logitech mouse shill and damn, I'm impressed by how well it responds. It's pretty damn ergonomic as well.
The only gripe I have is that Logitech makes some cheap shit that lasts like 2 years, but we'll see.
Just don't have a desk built out of lead or something lol

nice quads
I don't know man my K70 is still going strong but it's the non-RGB version with MX-brown switches sounds like you have the RGB one

nice /v/ mouse chart

This

pls halp. I need a MMO mouse but which? (wow classic is coming)

One thing is certain, op is 1337 gaymur.

I like my g502, it isnt amazing at any one thing, but it's pretty good for most things, and after two years, it still runs flawlessly except for the fading leds.

why is the best mouse a 80g mouse? retarded

And I won't.

>wow classic
>MMO mouse
how do I know that you're a faggot?

you're a retard if you still believe wireless isn't on par with wired

Of course you will almost never notice it, but on paper wireless will never be as good as wired, that goes for anything. If you're even not mildly autistic, what are you doing here?

>No B100
>All gaymer edition and RGB
>>/v/

Attached: 1349638650308.jpg (280x270, 13K)

Can someone recommend a new mouse?

Searching for a mouse a while ago, I ended up buying a Trust GTX 25. It was the cheapest thing in the shop that had more than 3 buttons. And it shows. The materials were awful, and the buttons weren't programmable (without extra non-proprietary software, that is). I've had to open it and get inside several times to keep it working. The only pro it has is that it was cheap and it doesn't have too many lights. It's now breaking down (it freezes) and I'm searching for a replacement. I want something that:
-Is affordable, and has no unnecessary stuff like "adjustable weights" and "neon lights" that make it look like a brothel.
-Has at least one side button (for push to talk)
-Ideally, has a double-click button and can regulate DPI (not strictly needed, but I've gotten used to it and they're small quality of life features)
-Is well built. I don't want my side button to sink into the mouse after only two months of use. I don't want to unscrew the mouse to start putting loctite on cheap plastic that broke down. I want a mouse that's reliable.
-I prefer a wired mouse, but it's not a strong preference. I'm OK with a wireless one.

Thanks in advance

Attached: mouse-2000dpitrust-gxt-25-gaming-085835900.jpg (1011x759, 116K)

See .

imagine using a mouse and pointing like a monkey. ZOINKS

Seconding this gentleman.

I absolutely destroyed your retarded post in the previous thread already so stop copy pasting it already
>muh PMW3310 mouse that I bought 6 years ago
Yeah we know your poorfag ass spent fifty bucks at some point in your life get over it

Attached: jpfeminism.png (392x110, 41K)

Clearly made by a brain-dead FPS tard

PMW3310 was proven time and time again to be BETTER than 3360 and "Hero". No interpolation whatsoever, while 3360 interpolates like shit and Hero is utterly bugged garbage that skips. Kys. Mionix Naos 7000 is still the DE FACTO reigning supreme god over them all. It's the most comfiest palm-grip mouse ever made thus far, it's of super high quality, it has best sensor on the market, and it performs like a true champ.

Wired. Sorry.

What tier would the Corsair M65 RGB rank?

Why do guys suddenly hate wired mice and love wireless mice? When did people pull a 180?

I recently purchases a G403, upgrading from my G300s and now I'm wondering if I should of got the G703 instead. The G Pro Wireless is too small for my taste.

Attached: 1564291928584.png (579x589, 351K)

Below the superior g700s

Attached: 1814042.jpg (280x280, 7K)

Wired just became deprecated. It happens.

It's the iphone phenomenon, but with mice/headphones/etc
Most Jow Forums users are just as retarded as itoddlers, they just don't want to admit it

Attached: 1473462884558.gif (245x182, 178K)

Where is the G900/G903? I like it much better than my G703. I'm thinking of selling it and picking up another G900 instead. Maybe the G Pro wireless if it goes down in price but I haven't seen it come close to $75

Attached: g903-herofeature-1-desktop.png.imgw.1888.1888.png (1888x610, 647K)

>F:Tier Razer Naga
I'm unable to use keyboards, so I just hold a gamepad on my left hand, and use the Naga's buttons on my right hand, it's perfect for me

>most mice are exactly the same babby-hand sized
Get a load of these basedlets.

Attached: DUKE-NUKEM-WHY-MOVIE.png (1448x790, 1.83M)

>no G203
really nigger

17.8cm / 8.9cm babby hands master race checking in

Attached: EBQ0O0eUEAIoSym.jpg (711x1024, 253K)