/csg/ Chinese Shopping General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Showing off items? Post a 1 or 2 line review and the link!

New to /csg/? READ THE WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/chink_shit_general

Old thread:

Attached: 1564823579629.jpg (980x735, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/Original-Box-Xiaomi-Mi-Pad-Snapdragon-660-4G-RAM-64G-8-Inch-MIUI-11_0-OS-Tablet-PC-p-1316056.html?akmClientCountry=DE&rmmds=cart_middle_products
flexfireleds.com/comparison-between-3528-leds-and-5050-leds/
aliexpress.com/item/32991457700.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redpill me on LED strips

I'm looking to get Warm White LEDs to replace the lights in a holiday home/boat that runs off a 12v battery. I want to get them ina 5m roll.

What do I need to look out for?

Attached: 1565041937656[1].jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

>chinese shopping

>no news
Thanks for nothing

At least no e-thot

Got deferred here from a kind user over in /vg/, looking for a decent / good chinese android tablet to play Fate grand Order on.
Any recommendations? Budget is about 100-200€s

>chinese shopping
Delete this

>chinese shopping
>no news

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

I'd buy a strip that runs off 12V so you don't need a regulator in between, but I suppose you have figured this out already.

CHING CHONG CHANG NIP NONG GONG

YAAAAAAAA

banggood.com/Original-Box-Xiaomi-Mi-Pad-Snapdragon-660-4G-RAM-64G-8-Inch-MIUI-11_0-OS-Tablet-PC-p-1316056.html?akmClientCountry=DE&rmmds=cart_middle_products

Is this a good tablet?

Sharks and cable management sleeve arrived.

Attached: 1564254483530.jpg (1600x1200, 941K)

Yes, it's the best quality-price tablet out there, and also have some custom roms.

Neat. I assume that means it'll be easy to root. Now I got a question about after that. If I hide root with Magisk and then run another app that requires root to see / edit the memory of a third app that will not boot if root is enabled, is that gonna work?

Has anyone bought a cellphone jammer?

The people who did are probably in 'gitmo now

CHINK SHIT GENERAL

GET IT RIGHT

Presuming the 12v battery on the boat is recharged by an alternator connected to an engine, I'd make sure that the 12v you're hooking the LEDs to is regulated properly.
Them alternators charge at around 14V ish, plus there's a lot of noise, without a proper regulator you could blow the LEDs.

If you're using it as lighting for lighting purposes instead of just decoration you're going to want pay attention to the size of the leds and the chips per strip

here you go nelson
flexfireleds.com/comparison-between-3528-leds-and-5050-leds/

based

>NO OP SUMMARY NEWS
THIS AINT THE REAL CHINK SHIT GENERAL, ABANDON THREAAD

How do I wear these without looking like a sperg

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-09-55-04-843_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x1920, 322K)

grow a mustache and wear a beret and suck penis unironically

You don't

You don't, rounded glasses look retarded

Be bald and have the kind of lean body that's just short of lanky or skinny, just the right amount of long and slender

And as expected.

Attached: 1544510623757.png (802x692, 692K)

By being a bad motherfucker.

Don't use that trash card reader you got as a gift.

Shave head bald, become a jew, grow a big nose, grow thick moustache, unironically wear kippah, and only dress black.
Now, I hope someone will illustrate this.

be an asian manlet

A hundred chinese condoms have arrived. Will report if gf becomes pregnant after using these.

Attached: chink_roulette.jpg (1750x939, 252K)

Never put chinkshit near your dick or vag

that is assuming your dick doesn't turn green and fall off in the process.

serious question, why are so many of you faggots willing to put your dick into chink shit or stick it up your ass?

Attached: prease take day off.gif (453x600, 195K)

if you need a secure place to store sd cards, look into puluz card containers. the smallest one (about 2,50€) fits about 16 full-sized sd cards (or micro ones in adapters) and three micro sd cards.

watertight and it floats on water.

nope, didn't figure that out.

It should be ok? due to the LEDs been ran from the battery alone and not while the engine is running.

ok, thank you. Its going to be difficult to guage what I need. I'll start with 3 LEDs per strip to see if they are sufficent.

Durex manufactures pretty much all of their condoms in China, India and Thailand since 2007. That includes Trojan and other brands that are more well known in the west.
Now, I admit that QC criteria for condoms used on internal Chinese market are most likely not the same. Still, reviews of these have people claiming that these work perfectly fine, don't break, and their penises didn't fall off.
Now, if something bad happens to me or my partner, that's entirely my fault for cheaping out on contraception. But the condoms that I usually buy in a store locally are more than likely to have been produced at the same factory as the cheap ones from Ali.

>Now, if something bad happens to me or my partner,
or your future bab through absorbed phthalates

Attached: 76886 - artist:senatorwong streamer:vinny tron_bonne.png (960x692, 170K)

heh you have not even went the cling wrap route

>Will report if gf becomes pregnant after using these.
What if you get pregnant user? They are chink condoms after all

Attached: Capture-318.png (807x506, 688K)

user and op btfo itoddlers user is right about mindless consumerism user is worried about their social credit score, other anons try to calm user down user receives boxer briefs, says goodbye to user's balls and sperm user recommends (pig disgusting) 3d printer user likes their wannabe game boy handheld console oc is posted user on the true meaning of /csg/ in world dominated by brands, shills and corporate propaganda the three rules of /csg/ everybody should remember gaming mics are recommended to user anon receives a wallet and mouse pad user knows what's (((up))) with aliexpress search user receives some figurines bt controllers are recommended for user herbal tobacco user doesn't like the taste of bezos' cock user receives their pocomeme case user likes their woodcarving set

cont'd

Xiaomi WIFI Repeater 2 Amplifier Extender 2(TM) "does its job" but is a pain to set up shark card is tested, works as advertised user has fan problems user's antique tv card is missing a cable user's gonna their computer with chink cabling

BASED
thread officially saved

>It should be ok?
Measure the voltage. Is it 12.0V or is it higher? If it's too high, you might need to find a solution.
What connectors do you have? Can you solder the right adapter or do you need to buy one?

>chinese
butthurt chink detected lmao

Will report that as well, of course. It's in the interest of chink shit buying community.

> Measure the voltage. Is it 12.0V or is it higher? If it's too high, you might need to find a solution.
Batteries are the same as car batteries, they usually output 14v/15v when fully charged, others have used them without any issues, but the threat still remains, what would you recommend?

> What connectors do you have? Can you solder the right adapter or do you need to buy one?
I solder two wires (red, black) to the LED strip and use terminal blocks to connect the strips to the light fitting. (i forgot to mention that this a retro fit)

Attached: terminal blocks.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Look up spec sheet of LEDs and if 15V is too high, get a voltage regulator. Cheapest solution is just (power) resistors. Calculate the current you want to draw, then use U = R * I to calculate the resistor you need to drop 2-3V.

this cheap-ass screwdriver set is absolutely worth it

less than third the price of the wiha and more than enough if you don't use them often (professionally)

also, probably the only cheap set with T2 hexagonal bit (fuck you huawei)

Attached: 6dd62fc745d946b9ae6f6fabe31833b0.0.jpg (810x1080, 88K)

My dads chink iPhone charger just caught on fire earlier

Is this... the ultimate...

『iTODDLERS BTFO??!!』

Attached: C9C2E8D5-2CDB-45D6-9D27-FC631F5AE75A.jpg (640x596, 147K)

oh fuck that isn’t satania

I have a fairly cheap mini screwdriver set, although a different one. After using it for a few years some of the heads were worn out, I think one of the cross-shaped one had a chunk broken off.
Not saying it will happen to you, but it is likely since cheap price usually means weaker metal.

What's something fun to buy computing related? Are there knock off RPis for super cheap?

>no news
OP IS A FAG

Any sales with coupons in August? I'm in need of buying a phone

What did you expect, you cheap-ass moron? that a fucking $2 chink screwdriver set would last you a lifetime??

So what. your purchase depends of a shitty $3 coupon?

please kys

No, my purchase depends on $20-30 off coupons

Gladly desu

I’ll do it when you go outside and have sex :’)

Attached: Birkoff.jpg (572x627, 57K)

kys

So a friend wants a MP3 player in this style. It also has to support up to 128gb MicroSD. So far these are seemingly mutually exclusive properties. Any ideas, /csg/?

Attached: 61MvspavieL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 98K)

Can someone redpill me on this shit
Why buy Chinese stuff when you KNOW it's bad? Is this a search for gold among trash?

kill yourself you unfunny waste of space

Basically a search for acceptable among trash.
Amazon, Wish, and Ebay have plenty of chinkshit though, these people are just autists.

Only thing chinks are good for is electronic hardware for diy'ers.

Your friend is retarded

Yeah, I know.

I'm probably just going to shit on him until he accepts a Clip

>csg/ Chinese Shopping General
Looks like some CHINK came in and subverted our thread.

You'll have to do the legwork yourself, no one here recs anything, especially not chink tablets. Been trying for almost 2 weeks to get a decent recommendation.

The Ruizu X02 used to be the go to memeplayer. Dunno if it still is

That's like asking how to wear a dress without looking gay.

why shouldn't I buy tin t3s?
also should I buy myself a zishan or should I rather invest in somrthing else?

Alright, but do a DNA test then too, because for all we know they're fine, but turns our your girl is a whore.

yellow fever

>(power) resistors.
do you mean a voltage divider?

Attached: acvd.png (267x289, 13K)

Bad Motherfucker

Attached: BadMuthafuka.jpg (236x436, 29K)

This, bought the exact same one and it's worth it.

because we know the chemical dangers and take our chances with risk mitigation and knowledge.
most of this shit is made in the same factory , or is even the 100% exact same product. just with a different box, as what is sold in usa and euro. the real question is why do you think the products in eu/usa are safe ? after recalls every month, since the dawn of time.

oh yeah BPA is bad for you. reciept ink is bpa. milk bottles bpa. all those bpa bottles were sold in usa/euro for years.
unless you are drinking rainwater and pure grain alcohol out of glass that you clean by hand with soap that you make yourself from lye and animal fat.... you pretty much are inundated with chemicals that will fuck you up already.

I have the exact same one but my only inconvenience is that the magnet in the screwdriver is a little bit too weak for larger,heavier screws

It's "Chink Shit," OP.

I need a new wallet. I don't carry cash often, so these Secrid wallets seem like a good choice. Is the chink knockoff any good? It looks like it uses a slightly different mechanism to get the cards out aliexpress.com/item/32991457700.html

Attached: Open_C-Silver.png (912x720, 138K)

>I don't carry cash often,
Gay

Can anyone recommend a cheap tablet

Received a fake Keihin carburator and a TPA3116D2 amp 7 days after ordering, feelsgoodman.
Though I'm wondering if there's something else I should do with the amp, besides desoldering the R2 resistor to reduce gain from 36 to 20dB, that'll improve overall quality. Currently driving two 40W speakers with a 19V 4A power source without a problem.

Yes, except your Z2 isn't really a Z2 but your LEDs

I bought a steelbagelsport watch. The clasp is so stiff it's stuck on my wrist. :(

Wouldn't that just limit the current and the 14v/15v is maintained?

Which exact amp did you got I bought one and
it makes an horrible noise when it's on even with volume all the way down.

It's from TCXRE Hifi store, second most ordered when searching for TPA3116D2.
The noise might be the gain that's too high, look into the datasheet for the chip to see specific gain values or straight-up remove the resistor to get the minimum of 20dB gain. Could also be a dirty power supply, but I'm not sure how to fix that other than replacing it.

Got my chink memehiser parts in today. Umm, they seem to be fine.

Attached: 1559800864103.jpg (488x651, 122K)

by being Dr. Steel

any recommended USB-A to USB-C 3.1 cable that can support fast charging (ie: QC3/4 and oppo VOOC) ?

browsing ali it's a bit convoluted

also I need the invite to CSG discord server

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Thinking of buying a Gigabyte RX580 "used" from China instead of a MSI RX570 new from local store. The RX570 4GB in the local store costs the same as the chinese RX580 8GB. Is Gigabyte bad enough that even if the board actually works it's still not a good deal?

>/csg/ Chinese Shopping General
Fuck off.
Someone make a proper thread with news and named PROPERLY.
Trannie SJW GTFO

Attached: 1562957370024.jpg (720x733, 49K)

Buy the new amd rx 570 at your local store, used hardware is not a good idea, and also the difference between the rx 570 and the rx 580 isn't that high.

how are those gpd pockets? They've been on my mind for a while and they seem like cool meme tech. The only thing that bothers me about them is that they have no keyboard backlight

Do it yourself you worthless faggot