Am I nordic?

My mother is a potatonigger who says that she is descended from the the vikings. I believe her. She has a square head shape, blue eyes and blonde hair. Dad is an Italian. I have most of my mother's features, except blonde hair. My hair is dark brown. I am 6 ft in height, which is tall for my age (not going to say because of the mods). I have blue eyes.

Attached: vikings.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

am I nordic? Both my parents are Swedish with blue eyes, BUT I HAVE BROWN EYES!

No you're not Caucasian

Attached: 1545958492128.jpg (616x461, 85K)

>Poojeets
>White

Attached: tenor.gif (220x140, 362K)

Your mother is a retard and so are you.

Sage.

Nice contribution there. Fucking nigger.

You are adopted.. or your dad is not your real dad..

If both parents have blue eyes, their children will have blue eyes

Both my parents are Nordic but I’m short, black curly haired, brown eyed, round faced, brown skinned, and 80 IQ. Am I Nordic? My ancestry test cane back only 30% African.

It says Caucasian, there are white caucasians and brown caucasians, just like there are pale asians and jungle asians

Attached: Letterkenny.jpg (3779x3050, 1.55M)

You aren't a viking but most likely a viking rape baby, kek.

Italians are Caucasions you dumb swedecuck.

Should I kill myself? Am I not white?

>ami I white
>my dad is Italian

No

No, the Alpine race which makes up the majority of Italians is defined by the Mongoloid broad-head.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_race

Attached: italy map.jpg (1023x690, 166K)

>Dad Italian
>Mom Nordic

No,you're a mutt.

Show flag.

Says the Brazilian.

Yeap

I'm a expert on those things,i live among them if you hadn't notice yet

>lanklet somalian face

Norman invasion fucked the whole island brother.

>i live among them
You are them.

>Dad is Italian

Go back to subsahara you complete pygmee

It's a case by case basis, just as with everywhere else, including the places called nordic today

"The blond Nordic element to-day predominates in Ireland as much as in England. It is derived, to some extent, from the early invaders of Celtic speech, but the Goidelic element has been in Ireland, as in England and Scotland, very largely absorbed by the Iberian substratum of the population, and is found to-day rather in the form of Nordic characters in brunets, than as the pure blond individuals who represent later and purer Nordic strains. The combination of black Iberian hair with blue or gray Nordic eyes is frequently found in Ireland and also in Spain, and in both these countries is greatly admired for its beauty.

The tall, blond Irishmen are to-day chiefly Danish with the addition of English, Norman, and Scotch elements, which have poured into the lesser island for a thousand years, and have imposed the English speech upon it. The more primitive and ancient elements in Ireland have always showed great ability to absorb newcomers, and during the Middle Ages it was notorious that the Norman and English colonists quickly sank to the cultural level of the natives. Indications of Paleolithic man appear in Ireland frequently as unit characters, as well as individuals. Being, like Brittany, situated on the extreme western outposts of Eurasia, it has more than its share of generalized and low types surviving in the living populations, and these types, the Firbolgs, have imparted a distinct and very undesirable aspect to a large portion of the inhabitants of the west and south, and have greatly lowered the intellectual status of the population as a whole.'

[spoiler]So are you my friend[/spoiler]

Attached: 1513791871422.png (960x1024, 838K)

based mods again

GET

epic
mods = gods

haha he did it again

Attached: 1539766687338.jpg (500x500, 152K)

Imptrash get Jow Forums jannies at it again

Attached: 1544225508602.jpg (553x554, 34K)

>If both parents have blue eyes, their children will have blue eyes
the absolute state of Jow Forumsddit

This is what ive been fearing. Thank you, Im finally resolved to die.

I'm white

6ft is tall for your age? What?

seriously
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 7d2806adfa2abd55761a4b6138f5dceb.jpg (400x600, 39K)

I like how nobody cares and we've pretty much just accepted that mods will game the gets from now on.

Coming from your island and the posters we've had from there I wouldn't hesitate to call 5'10 tall for IoM

Reminder that getting gets is now harder thanks to

FUCKING MODS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reeee.jpg (121x121, 3K)

Am I nordic?

Attached: 1530254937865.jpg (1600x1537, 187K)

look more iberian to me

Fuck off. This happens every day and you can't stop it til it slides off.

You. Are. A. Forced. Meme.

Attached: 30c79da82325e21ffb234dbd7ae1d9ba6ce74281470e9656f0f0dfafc874cec4.jpg (604x340, 46K)

It's cirno's fault for raiding and stealing gets, then posting them here. Goddamn good the mods only saw that it was the bumpclot, otherwise we would have gotten coal instead of hats..

Attached: large.jpg (500x281, 30K)

Cirno would be disappointed in you for how predictable you've become.

Attached: 20181230192543_glitch.jpg (800x450, 190K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARDED INCEL

And you wonder why the mods hate and shit on you.

Welcome back to your own trip, gonna waste this IP too?

Here I thought with killing cirno threads, you were on a redemption arc. Now we have to make it funny? At least you stopped spamming faggotry..

Attached: 1544849178138.png (550x578, 243K)

>WE WUZ

All fucking potato niggers are descended from vikings, the Scandis raped the shit out of us

Cross-post from Jow Forums. Remember to not bump. Use sage or just dont respond