Russia can't beat silicon valle-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skolkovo_Innovation_Center
>The Skolkovo Innovation Center is a high technology business area that is being built at Mozhaysky District in Moscow, Russia.[1][2][3] Although historically Russia has been successful with development of science and technology, its lack of entrepreneur spirit led to government intervention of patents and nonproliferation of Russian tech companies beyond the scope of regional service. As corporations and individuals become "residents" of the city, with proposed projects and ideas receiving financial assistance.[4] Skolkovo was first announced on 12 November 2009 by then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.[5] The complex is headed by Viktor Vekselberg and co-chaired by former Intel CEO Craig Barrett.

>The main elements of The City are the University and a Technopark. The City will also feature a Congress Center, office buildings, laboratories, fitness centers and stores. The City will measure roughly 400 hectares and have a permanent population of 21,000. Employees, including commuters from Moscow and surrounding regions, will comprise about 31,000 people.

Attached: 50_3.jpg (1200x671, 966K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@55.7008298,37.3541918,1505m/data=!3m1!1e3
youtube.com/watch?v=qklvskMQ1JA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFmIkTJ4mg
youtube.com/watch?v=kEVOIO4TbZs
youtube.com/watch?v=UwBqHzhdauk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok.

potemkin village

silicon valley get's judged by the products and tech it puts out

every single researcher will leave the second they get a chance to go to europe or america

It's a money appropriation scam.

>silicon valley gets judged by the poop on the streets and VC funding scams it puts out
Fixed

>a 3DCG rendering
Lmao

>tech centers are about buildings
shitskin tier
russians are starting to act like arabs now that their wealth is deriving from hydrocarbons instead of technology and industry

seething mutt

Attached: silicon valley.jpg (531x556, 63K)

people live in vans there because so many thousands and thousands of people from all over the world have moved there for the hundreds of thousands of $100,000+ per year job and driven up housing costs, people live in those vans so they can pocket their high salaries

something tells me that massive immigration for high wages won't be a problem this russian village will ever face

Looks like Pripyat lol.

any of them could buy homes by moving to a cheaper area and working at mcdonalds
1 in 10,000 people in san francisco is a billionaire

It was already built several years ago and fully recuperated it's investments in just four years, dumb fuck.

This,
People can bitch about silicon valley day and night but the real problem is that it is so attractive it's completely gutted the housing market.

People literally treat FNG like a public sector job. They work it for 2 years then cashbout, buy a fucking 8 bedroom house in North Carolina and then start their own company there.

>San Francisco
>Silicon Valley
user, SF is not silicon valley, Silicon Valley is Menlo Park San Jose etc.

>built several years ago
>notable accomplishments: got visas for many people to flee russia

"Techies" aren't living in vans, that would be the security guards and kitchen staff.

>It was already built several years ago and fully recuperated it's investments in just four years, dumb fuck.
the entire village is worth less than one meme app company in the valley

but yeah they have a golf corse and are the size of a college town, beware america, beware!

They should just build more flats. Not only would it solve the housing crisis it would also solve traffic jams.

living vertical is the only viable solution to traffic jams.
Building wider roads doesn't work. Self driving cars wont fix it either. And fixing traffic jams would be great for the environment and air quality.
I don't recall the the source I but read once that the ideal height is somewhere between 8 and 16 stories depending on which city.

But rich people don't want their view obstructed so the building height limit in SF is really low.

Attached: a.png (506x222, 136K)

Really makes you think

Attached: 700px-Skolkovo2018.jpg (700x246, 76K)

That's more of a testament on how tightly everything is packed there and how valued the area and the companies there are

Damnnit user, don't tell them about NC!

>They should just build more flats
they can't. city won't allow it. welly they'll allow it but then it's so expensive (licenses) that it makes 0 economical sense to build

wow leftist governance sure is great!

>3DCG photo
Nice mudhole and overnight construction you have there, Comrade. You sure are a leader in grass technology.
google.com/maps/@55.7008298,37.3541918,1505m/data=!3m1!1e3

Attached: Untitled.png (875x574, 1.27M)

SEE
THING

you're just proving that SV is more active and attractive than your third world shithole

Literally this. Fuck off, starving communist faggots.

all that land and still no one wants to live in a shithole like Russia lmao

Beats living in a van down by the river.

dilate karl marx apparition

user, I...
youtube.com/watch?v=qklvskMQ1JA

Attached: 893367f529fddaef1772ed9de132d907_big.jpg (706x470, 97K)

>all of the focus is on how nice things look
>nothing about accomplishments
>LOOK ITS NOT AS DEPRESSING AND SHITTY AS THE REST OF RUSSIA

>we make much startup village, yes?
>many faggots with lanyards, there is tree and color cutout art
>this is new silcon valley, best near ural moutains
>goverment has legislated much innovation for here or beatings for disloyal comrade employees!
should work out fine, can't wait for all the software to emerge!

>come live in depressing rows of apartments in the middle of nowhere, russia

oп oльгинeц или пpocтo дoлбoёб?

> The complex is headed by Viktor Veksel((berg))
cyka blyat

>has a mass transit interconnected with the capital and residences for employees
>noooooooo, you can't do that, it's communism! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kek, look who's on damage control

Attached: slide-1.jpg (1024x574, 139K)

nice, I bet living under the complete control of the russian government is highly desirable

This is Huawei's campus. Their CEO said "we want your brains, work for us and we'll take good care of your every needs." Based China.

Attached: Huawei.jpg (1500x1078, 1.14M)

>we'll take good care of your every needs
*except your lungs

Just to explain:
Olginets (actually there are a lot of them) is a paid Russian state propagandist. He gains 15 roubles for every post made in a way government wants. Also he gets paid extra if you reply to his posts.
Don't reply in this thread if you want him to starve.

based insectoids, if it wasn't for the smog i'd love to work for them

when i see people get off there on the train, they all look like faggots

Attached: IMG_20160827_191232.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

probably better than living here desu

They're hiring local, Russian and Eastern European girls as 'cheerleaders' for their employees.

Attached: programmer cheerleaders.jpg (940x626, 82K)

>Двигaтeли Дyюнoвa
(Duyunov engine)
Heh, it s fraud

can I do this, I'm male
I mean the cheer-leading

Russia just needs a few more decades to catch up in the area of mass production technology and processes (this capacity was stolen from them by the West in 1917)...the West is freaking out at Russia because it knows that in due time Russia will overtake the West at every level.

distracting, i changed my mind
as a white man you can get qt insectoid female outside of work for free, why would they do this

you know it is innovative because, as decreed by the state, it has innovation in its name.

>cheap soulless imitations of medieval european town built with concrete
chinks will love whatever they get because they're just as soulless as their culture
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFmIkTJ4mg

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 26K)

>this capacity was stolen from them by the West in 1917)...the West is freaking out at Russia because it knows that in due time Russia will overtake the West at every level.

Attached: 1565197100016.gif (499x374, 1018K)

This is what feeble-minded Jow Forumsniggers actually believe

Attached: 1513734017527.png (1200x758, 712K)

this shit is so depressing in china. there's so much vigor and enthusiasm but it's not directed well. they just seem to lack creativity and vision higher than copying who they respect.

Like 90% of Russia is alcoholics, many of them aren't even functional. They're never going to catch up in precision machining and production. You can't compete in skilled labor when half of the young males in your country have FAS.
China is taking over the world while the west turns into tranny faggots that beg for civil war. Russia will be just another multiculti hell hole with constant Muslim aggression. Only the Chinese have a future. Massive land grabs in Africa, infrastructure in Australia, the west coast of the US, hell British Columbia in Canada is basically a Chinese satellite now. They'll take over everything while the rest of the world rots internally.

>Excellent green spacing
>Industry nice distance away
>Nice and close to swimming pool

looks comfy.

Attached: pripyat-patrick-landmannscience-photo-library.jpg (900x590, 148K)

russia will be speaking chinese in 10 years

Taken from Zhihu, the most popular Q&A site in China. They believe they are 'unbelievably creative'.

Attached: unbelievable creativity.png (605x533, 40K)

It was before 86.

true

that's too fast. Though I heard in the maritime it is already an issue.

america did the same shit in it's golden era and it has not aged well.

>Russia can't beat silicon valle-
Said noone never. Soviet Union and Russia always had its own high tech sector, it's just it was always oriented on the internal/satellite markets.

The closest Russia ever was to the West in terms of technological parity was in during the late communist era (1960-1985). Unironically, the problem with Russian tech today is that the communist system collapsed and the entire educational pipeline they had for cranking out skilled engineers collapsed with it. No one 'stole' anything from Russia in 1917 except for the shit Russians stole from each other while chimping out.

Jesus they've even started building in people's eyes?

tell me when they put out their first piece of innovative software, it's nice they have a train

The DRPK has trains and some buildings that look good from the outside...

Cope. They won the Cold War (got Trump into the White House).

>residences for employees
oh russian government funded apartment blocs, how nice

>lose 5 million sq km
>win the war
typical russia

>nice, I bet living under the complete control of the russian government is highly desirable
What's different compared to the complete control of the USA (((government))) ?

where exactly does the us government control all aspects of building, food, and transportation?

>lose 5 million sq km

And yet still the largest country in the world by far.

Russia is an entire country run by the Mob, that's all you need to know.

Laughable in 1917 Russia was on par with the West and then came the Western-made "revolution" that turned Russia into a complete captive market/colony. You know nothing, here learn something from the guy that conducted the best research about how and why (((Wall Street))) did 1917.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEVOIO4TbZs

youtube.com/watch?v=UwBqHzhdauk

lenin outlawed alcohol and stalin brought it back

yes and now they only have 20% annoying minority too. strictly it was an upgrade to shed the least productive parts of the union such as Estonia

Nice try Ivan

>The complex is headed by Viktor Vekselberg and co-chaired by former Intel CEO Craig Barrett.
What a cohencidence

Lenin made faggotry legal and Stalin put them back in the closet.

russia's per capita GDP is under $12,000 and a lot of that is oil

The Gulf of Tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salazar Financing Bin Laden and Taliban Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

Attached: 1561263194719.jpg (775x586, 79K)

As it turns out getting black out drunk and scouring parking lots for half smoked cigarettes isn't a high paying job.

Reading Peter Gatrell's "The Last Argument of Tsarism" and it is clear in 1914 Russia was totally dependent on the French for nearly everything industrial. Railways, oil, ships, electronics, armaments it was all done with western experts and finance. Even mechanization of farming was with French assistance. They were on par with the west only because they were a puppet state to the premiere Western powers of the time. And they did exactly as they were told to by their Western financial overseers until millions died on the field of battle and millions more starved. They were so advanced that they chose to import train engines from the United States with British finance because Putilov works took 3x as long and 2x as much money to make a comparable engine.

Yes because millionaires and business owners are known to be bleeding heart leftists .

That's it you're going to the FEMA happy reeducation camp bucko.

I take the facts presented by Antony Sutton over the opinions of a pro refugee/immigrant Western "intellectual"

If you want to say Russia is beating the valley you should probably post a list of world changing operating systems or chip designs they just came out with and not pics of a 30,000 person small town and vague promises

Attached: 1565082254541.gif (480x270, 482K)

>If you want to say Russia is beating the valley you should probably post a list of world changing operating systems or chip designs they just came out with

I assume its not cheeky to just say "take American designs and wait six months"?

>Silicon Valley

Attached: 1557408453154.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

That's cool but it's impossible to start a business in Russia.

kek

Disgusting california trannies are seething. Pathetic. Sorry Putin doesn't want a bunch of worthless pussy onions boys and tranny freaks like you anyways.
Sounds like heaven to me, desu.

HA
You're such an ignorant fuck, seeth harder and dialate yourself, tranny fuck.
A there is no such thing as a x world standard, that's US propaganda from awhile ago, and B, You truly are an autistic fuck if you think some shit filled streets with needles sounds like a heaven. I hope you get aids from a needle and die slowly, like that worthless kyke steve jobs.

Is that satire?

Russian scientists and education was one of the best in the world when it was CCCP. Now that Russia is somewhat westernized its just another eastern shit hole like Bulgaria or Romania.

t. retard who knows fuck all about the government of the bay area

>That's cool but it's impossible to start a business in Russia.
this is what nobody understands, you can't run a normal western business in russia

>Russian scientists and education was one of the best in the world when it was CCCP.
>literally believing soviet lies

Not one nigger and tranny in sight. Like i wrote before Russia just needs to "bite the bullet" and withstand Western-Talmudic assault for a few more decades and the World will be at it's feet.