Does Jow Forums value performance of a graphics card over its lifespan...

Does Jow Forums value performance of a graphics card over its lifespan? Which brands make the most durable graphics cards?

Attached: 46743087.png (1362x1023, 480K)

Lol nevermind I looked it up.

Usually the brands I stick with is Gigabyte/Aorus, XFX, MSI, EVGA, Sapphire.

And to an extent yes, but usually try to keep the cards lifespan about 3 years. Thats about how long I use a PC until I upgrade

That image is so wrong I don't know where to begin.

>XFX
>Good

Asus/Nvidia cards are exceptionally good
Stay away from MSI and PNY and Zotac

Palit actually made very robust , cheap and silent gtx 10XX's, I believe because of a massive cooler and big fans they had lowest noise of all of them, not sure about now.

Had a couple of Palit Nvidia cards suddenly die on me and they lasted about 3-4 years. Not really sure if that's a good run for expensive pc components but makes you wonder if you would've been better off with another brand.

Brand almost never matters
I buy whichever card looks the coolest
Also this has to be an ancient picture, MSI and PNY being top tier, XFX even being relevant, leadtek even being mentioned, but Galax is called Galax and not Galaxy so at minimum 2014.

In which case if it was 2014 Gigabyte would've been the top of the list, matrox was only mentioned for the memes, XFX would be top tier on AMDs side, sapphire as well, and PNY would be mid tier.

EVGA is easily the best manufacturer.

>Sapphire
>shit tier

that image is fucked

This.

>product breaks down so often that they had to come up with an acceptable replacement policy

>Does Jow Forums value performance of a graphics card over its lifespan?
Are performance and lifespan some sort of polar opposites?

As for the rest of the question, my last two brands were Gigabyte and Gainward and I've been disappointed by both of them. My next purchase is going to be an EVGA XC Ultra based purely on the size of the cooler. I'm fucking sick of inadequate cooling. Graphics card put out tons of heat, yet even in enthusiast rigs usually the GPU cooler is far smaller than than CPU cooler, which in turn means hotter operation and more noise, and usually the garbage graphics fans fail sooner too.

>Are performance and lifespan some sort of polar opposites?
Probably along the lines of high benchmark scores but the first part in your pc to give out.

Lol, msi has the worst tech support ever.
They keep trying to refuse rmas, don't answer questions, don't even sell replacement fans, backplates or screws.

Their products are good here and there but their tech support is a disaster.
I RMA'd a graphics card of theirs and it took 4 weeks for them to send me a replacement. The replacement card broke down on me in 30 minutes, at first artifacts and a black screen soon after.

Is this supposed to be a shitpost? That chart's all wrong m8. Galax and sapphire should be at the top.

the only card that ever failed on me was a gigabyte 6870 but i at least got an RMA.

i have a really mediocre ASUS 1080p screen i don't even use and my old ASUS motherboard lost the ability to boot dual channel so they are the only brand that has negative quality in my mind

my msi wind u100 laptop saw heavy heavy use back in the day and its just got wear on the plastic, it all works fine, probably why i have good opinion of them. current motherboard is MSI PC Mate and its pretty decent.

EVGA is average at best but they put extra effort into keeping appearances up with a replacement policy and they have a very granular product line that makes people think they are getting a good deal

They have good warranty.

>evga
>shit
what did i miss?

>msi
>not shit qc
good one, gaymer

This is b8

Asrock is elite.