Does such a thing exist?

Does such a thing exist?

Attached: Untitled.png (774x413, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/HooToo-Wireless-10400mAh-External-Performance/dp/B00VBAE5Y0/ref=dp_ob_title_ce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's in the box?

Rubber

what the actual fuck

based schizo

Y tho

Why would you want this over a wireless mouse?

Well, you can make one.

Attached: 1377311412062.png (323x454, 232K)

You know the tubbers got your're rubber you know hes going to tub you, hes tubbing right behind you, hes tubbing at your're door...

amazon.co.uk/HooToo-Wireless-10400mAh-External-Performance/dp/B00VBAE5Y0/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

this seems like it would work

tub on THIS
*whips out dong*

THE BOX

Attached: mouse controlling house.jpg (800x600, 128K)

i dunno user, wouldve been great for consoles and media pcs

I want a "wireless" intellimouse explorer.

Too expensive, probably overkill

Considering how completly useless and niche that is, have you thought about DIYing such a box with a esp8266 and some 18650 battery?

Attached: 51c+71UznBL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 12K)

the only real benefit of a wireless mouse is the cord not offering resistance. you would not get that with this solution, so I don't see the point.

>tubtubtub

i don't think anyone in this thread gets what you want
he just wants a wireless usb adapter thing

as in a usb extender cable, but wireless

Nope, guess THE BOX would need some drivers or idk.

Three ways to solve it user!
You will need to program the raspberry
But either run it via Bluetooth, wifi or a robot that mimics your mouse movement to a mouse connected to the computer. EASY!

Attached: Untitled.png (1476x630, 205K)

It can be done, but not cleanly. Handheld Scientific Bluetooth adapter + commodity USB power bank.

I got the retarded nothin notion that I needed to run a Linux desktop on my phone. It works, but defeats the point of portability.

sounds like a business opportunity OP

based and geniuspilled

Attached: 1559361667140.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

Stealing this.
I'm gonna be fucking rich

Is your right hand hand cramping up from bluetooth and IR?

Are you tired of losing your mouse?

Are you sick of delay and poor movement interpretation???

Come on down to Hardware Anonymous.

The Right Hand User Hardware Interfaces (mouse) are more stable and safer with wires.

The Right Hand User Hardware Interface Wireless Manager (box) allows you to connect a wired mouse with a wire without the hassle of the above forementioned troubles with wireless hardware user interfaces in your right hand. For controlling devices which track user right hand movement for precision, there is no better answer.

a wireless wired mouse?

How so? You're just sending any usb signal straight to your Pc. Besides automatic pairing, there's nothing needed at all on software side.

I wonder what
was?