Guys make sure to stay away from the arch meme!!!

Guys make sure to stay away from the arch meme!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-200846_Facebook.jpg (1079x2948, 1.24M)

How do you use manjaro for the last 4 years and never open the arch wiki?

>be dumb dummy
>dumb dummy too dumb to think for himself
>dumb dummy tries to do something that requires intelligence
>dumb dummy fails
>dumb dummy post dumb post on dumb media for dumb dummy points to show how dumb he is

:s/Guys/Brainlets/:s/meme/cool distro/

That's what happens when you listen to the LARPers on Jow Forums. Normal people use Apple products unless you're on a budget then you use Lenovo.

>cgdisk
Literally who
Just use parted like a man

>downloading kubuntu just to partition a drive with gparted

>he can't run fdisk and press a few keys on his keyboard

See that's what happens when you guys fall for the manjaro meme!

Can it be that some people are just inherently incapable of using a terminal? Back in highschool there were dudes in my class that had trouble copying commands from a screenshot, like they would occasionally miss a space or add one where there shouldn't be one.
All of them were genuinely smart, they had no problem with math or physics but couldn't type a line to save their lives.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 03 [1080p] [00_04_34].png (417x477, 352K)

>be me
>have 8 hours to live remaining
>wate them doing whatever stupid shit assholes at Jow Forums parroted this week
I'd be mad too. F

>arch meme!!!
This, everyone knows that manjaro with i3 is superior choice

>genuinely smart
you mean genuinely larpers

Fdisk is best, except for resizing partitions + fs I like gparted for that
I'm aware you can do it with fdisk it's just more work and you need to know fs specific commands as well as note the sizes.

What kinda loser fails to partition his hard drive?
cfdisk is literally the easiest baby tier way to patition a disk and he still managed to fail.
I would guess he's one of those retards who would be happy with chrome being a standalone os, since it seems that's the only thing he used in those four years of distro hopping.

i use arch btw

Attached: no.png (856x504, 106K)

>Jow Forums facebook groups
fucking cancer

I had this issue when I moved to it but didn't spend 8 hours on it I just found an article where someone explained show to use cfdisk to partition drives and get grub to work which was the main issue I had. This dude must legit be sub 5 iq
Tbh the wiki doesn't explain it too well in the setup page, he could have used Google tho and found a solution in a few seconds kek

YAAAAAAS QUEEN

Attached: 1562724805645.png (1080x1032, 1.43M)

nesmej sa retardom, PepĂ­k.

>Downloading kubuntu to use a gnome program
Damn, are you the hacker known as Jow Forums?

"occasionally Manjaro" means he has a shitty system with it on or dual boot that he touches maybe once a month if that.

I've "occasionally used" Fedora for the last 2 years as in I've spent maybe 10 hours total on it configuring, tinkering, and forgetting it as a VM NAS on my desktop.

Arch is fairly easy to use. Gentoo is just as easy. It's just a matter of setting them up how you like them. If you're too much of a brainlet to operate a system without it being prebuilt for you, just use something like ArchLabs. Same benefits, just a prettier box.

>Window borders
OKayY bUddY

Attached: screenFetch-2019-08-07_22-22-09.png (1366x768, 204K)