What's the best Android keyboard?

What's the best Android keyboard?

Don't say GBoard because it's got progressively worse over the last few months and its accuracy and predictive text is absolute shit now

Attached: 7E5E6118781E44C7B01E0E540A4CDC23.png (500x500, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tridejur.uy/t123.php?id=2306331&alta=2019-08-07 13:24:05
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SwiftKey

Hacker's keyboard

HOW DO I TURN THAT FAGGOT EMOJI MENU OFF PERMANENTLY. I don't need it on because I held enter a quarter second too long

Swiftkey, just don't give M$ too much permissions...

Wait Microsoft owns it? Either way they're not really one of the problematic botnets, those are mostly Google and Facebook but I'd still opt out of anything that doesn't affect functionality

Gboard.

Trying this out again, and it seems much more accurate.

Fuck Google

A physical keyboard is the best android keyboard. Look at the Fxtec Pro, Unihertz Titan, or any of the BlackBerry Droids. Once you go PKB, you're gonna pee pee (your pants) and never go back.

GBoard

AnySoftKeyboard. Literally the only Jow Forums approved keyboard.

never heard of it so it's not Jow Forums approved

>*takes 50x as long to type anything*
I had many dumb phones with full keyboards before smartphones and would never go back

How do people get used to predictive text to the point where it speeds up how fast you are typing? For me it's always slower to force my brain to make my thumb move to the appropriate word instead of just finishing typing.

Speaking of which, what's the average wpm on a phone with raw typing? I get 50-60 depending on how into it I am, and I rarely type on my phone so I presume practiced normies must be a fair bit higher.

Fleksy. It might be a botnet but so is android.

That's because you're a summerfag, you need to go back.
Hackers Keyboard and AnySoft are both on F-droid and the only Jow Forums approved keyboards.

This one.
Tried it out because WineHQ told me to use it for android, been using it ever since.

If it was good back then why don’t you install an older version? Do you really need to keep updated a fucking keyboard? lol

>F-Droid trash
try again idiot

Shoo. Shoo!

>>F-Droid trash
>try again idiot
Kys scrub, enjoy google store

Attached: 1564115551659.jpg (615x450, 31K)

Based, fuck google but it's the only good keyboard on the operating system.

You can configure how much ms of holding

BROUUYMM is the swift
This guy hates me sometimes, I am just doing what's possible on my possibilities, he thinks I am kind of a bad regime, a dicctator
#20190807 Almagro dijo que "Hezbollah e Irán pueden generar desestabilización en el continente" - EL PAIS
tridejur.uy/t123.php?id=2306331&alta=2019-08-07 13:24:05

gboard's new toolbar thing is useful, specially clipboard and translate tools, it's also one of the few keyboards that lets you autocorrect two or more languages at the same time

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-234430~01.png (1312x992, 65K)

Attached: file.png (1400x933, 2.17M)

We're 15 years past that old tech gramps, we talking about touch screen keyboards

BTW, AnySoftKeyboard from fdroid is based

Attached: 1564253742021.jpg (941x799, 119K)

>2007 was 15 years ago
>everyone had touchscreen keyboards immediately following the iPhone's release
no

I like Simple Keyboard. It is also on F-Droid. Gives you a similar GBoard experience, no Swipe trash, predictive text or emoji. Also, it's not a botnet since it's FOSS.

Swiftkey doesn't let you turn off that prediction bar. "it's an important part of their experience".
So I switched to GBoard because of it. GBoard doesn't have a slash shortcut, while it does have a backslash, which is even more bizarre. But it's not as intrusive, so I stuck with that. I do want a keyboard with that "flow" typing.

imagine unironically using autocorrect/compeltion
just get a fagphine already, huelio

Attached: 1516909851741.jpg (1615x1883, 720K)

Settings?