Why are these speakers so popular?

Why are these speakers so popular?

Attached: bestspeakers.jpg (1600x953, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ele/d/brooklyn-audioengine-a2-powered/6950850211.html
klipsch.com/products/klipsch-promedia-2-1-computer-speakers?model=promedia-2-1-computer-speakers
noaudiophile.com/Logitech_z623/
youtube.com/watch?v=8kl30INwJUk
youtube.com/watch?v=FWkJ86JqlPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Price, and availability.

Price, and availability.

Price, name brand, available at physical retailers, and online, bass can easily be bumped up to niggerbass levels assuming you're not used to real high end subs.

cost, and buyability

Not everyone is a fucking autist dude. I'm listening to LCD Soundsystem on my $30 JLab bluetooth headphones. Why? Because they were fucking cheap and do the job. Does that bug you?

1. usually an impulse buy
2. not too expensive, not cheap either
3. promoted by major retailers
4. no knowledge of alternatives that are less expensive and better quality
5. indifference to most features of good audio
6. just wanna go home and play the gayme

Attached: 1561695676441.jpg (1944x2592, 331K)

What song? I'm listening to I can change right now.

Only a few shekels, can be found at many stores

Us V Them.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1024x675, 81K)

how much they cost and how available they are

$20 in sale

Pretty amazing for what you can buy at the price.
Even better when EQ'ed properly.

muddy retard ear speakers. get yamaha hs8s/ns10s or hs5s if youre poor. learn what eq is. learn why having eq'd speakers are for faggot ears. learn to use your brain before you buy shit

autism

umad

>just buy speakers that cost 20 times more if your poor.

yup the audiotards have arrived

Everyone from like 2005 to 2015 used these

Attached: 36-121-119-07.jpg (640x480, 25K)

I'm still using these

You're the one recommending a 2.0 $400 speaker set for your budget option, when the thread is about a 2.1 speaker set that costs $115 on amazon.

Pure autism. Plain and simple, I'm not mad, just impressed how retarded you are.

you can buy used speakers that are much better than logitech for about the same price as logitech; less to do with being poor; more to do with having better options and knowing about them

>buying used electronics

unless its your hobby, or you're just a NEET poorfag, why would you do this?

>just buy used speakers bro

it's funny how far you will go so that Logitech speakers aren't great value

picked up decent speaker system for 5 bucks to use as my desktop speakers. Just connect the monitor to the amp and have all my audio go through it.
The system is nothing compared to my 579, which I can wear all day and never notice them.

These were my first 2.1 system, loved them until a god damn mouse shredded the wires and nested in the subwoofer.

Bought the Z333 last year, they're not bad for $50 and I love the volume dial.

Attached: LogitechZ333.jpg (679x293, 19K)

newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ele/d/brooklyn-audioengine-a2-powered/6950850211.html

because most of my gear is purchased used and ive never had a problem; but if you like paying the 50% dealer profit, then go ahead

I has these. Thinking of getting edifier 1280db next.

Had them for about 5 years, i think. Had to replace mine because the sub just decided to stop working properly, this was 3 month ago.

Got them for cheap, used them A LOT, sound was very good for the price, looks pretty nice.

I would've gotten another set to replace mine, but I didn't want a subwoofer taking up the space.

i suggest klipsch pro media 2.1's for anyone with a mid range budget. with low budget, you're not going to get much more than overly amp'd bull shit. you can eq them though. just depends on what you're looking for in terms of usage

>NOT GOING TO COLLEGE FOR 4+ YEARS
>NOT INVESTING $1000's INTO RESEARCH
>NOT SPENDING DAYS ON END TO DEVELOPMENT
>NOT MAKING YOUR OWN CUSTOM SYSTEM

Its like you plebs don't care about your audio.

save up a bit more and get proper powered bookshelf speakers... Edifier makes a TON that are 10x better than just about any 'computer speaker' set, and hookup just as easily.

Pic related, mine. I love'em. Really nice sound quality, sub-out if i ever want to get extra bass(though the woofers on them are 5", which is probably as big as the active part of the subwoofer in the OP's set) and they were only $200.

Attached: 817ADr1kaTL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 19K)

i thought they were pretty cool until they took a shit in less than a year.

I have a pair of these. They are a great deal for the price.

>Why are these speakers so popular?
Because they're not, you pathetic shill? Go away.

I bought those like 15 years ago

Attached: 1542595941983.jpg (630x630, 138K)

I don't know but I have those. I bought them for cheap from a friend moving out

because when you enter the computer market, logitech is deemed the high end, trusted brand name.

Isn't Logitech the cheapo brand that somehow lasts longer than noname Chinese stuff?

>4. no knowledge of alternatives that are less expensive and better quality
They're like 25-30 on sale , there really isn't much that beat the price to performance on desktop speaker side.

>save up a bit more and get proper powered bookshelf speakers... Edifier makes a TON that are 10x better than just about any 'computer speaker' set, and hookup just as easily.
>Pic related, mine. I love'em. Really nice sound quality, sub-out if i ever want to get extra bass(though the woofers on them are 5", which is probably as big as the active part of the subwoofer in the OP's set) and they were only $200.

>10x better for 10x the price

OPs speakers are like $25 on sale in America dollars

based

[spoiler] fuck American dream [/spoiler]

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-234223.png (1312x2560, 951K)

tell me a better one for half the price then

>fuck American dream
Mah nigga! Never could wrap my head around that one.

No they are not lol

kek I use them. just werks

true audio pros had 5.1 active speakers all in row on their desktop.

same as for your mom: cheap, easy access and do the work

>Jlab
>LITERAL NIGGER TIER
yeah dude just go a head and kill yourself. Anyone that blows that much money on literal garbage has an IQ in the ball park of mild mental retardation. Just save up and buy something worth a shit.

I have these in my dorm room. they are really not that bad for the price

>get yamaha hs8s/ns10s or hs5s if youre poor
>just buy shit you'd probably find in a dumpster or at a junkyard
This is how i know you're not a true Audiophile. There's way better options than these peices of shit.

I'm just gonna continue liking what you don't like.

human like boom boom
more boom boom please

klipsch.com/products/klipsch-promedia-2-1-computer-speakers?model=promedia-2-1-computer-speakers

>Buying inferior logitech shit instead of this

jbl lsr 305's cost around the same as these and they're much more accurate.

Where are you ever supposed to find the space for a subwoofer?

Those are ridiculously huge. Post desk.

z623>bookshelf with no sub

lel they're tiny 5"s

I find that subwoofers make my ears hurt. They just blurt out noise that rattles me. I don't need a subwoofer.

next to the second one

Why would you have 3 woofers?

Attached: NEOBK-2296696.jpg (355x500, 60K)

to avoid room modes

I don't have speakers because I live in a studio apartment.

Nah they are pretty petite

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

i own these hooked up to my TV system.

Attached: z906.jpg (1500x773, 138K)

Subwoofer, what the fuck else? Now kill yourself

If you don't use the noaudiophile dsp fix with them, you should fucking kill yourself.

You're missing one big part of audio spectrum with no sub.

I feel like it depends a lot on what you are doing, if you want volume you really should go for a cheap 2.1 system like the z623 over bookshelf speakers. If you just want desktop sound some good bookshelf speakers can provide enough volume and bass to sound very good for someone sitting in front of a screen.

you can't get a not shit sub under $500 anyways LOL

I don't think so, bookshelf speakers have nothing below 80hz, you can add insane amounts of gain in something like apo equalizer but it'll still sound thin.
Bit of equalization and proper cutoff point will make even shittiest sub better than nothing. Personally have Bose Acoustimass 10 hooked to computer and have no regrets about it.

>anons in thread say these cost 20-25$
>lookup local shop
>200€
lol, I'll stick with the superior option, integrated into monitor 1W speakers

noaudiophile.com/Logitech_z623/
Nice review. Needs heavy equalization to sound reasonable. I still feel those are better than any

>not the Z-5500
Found the Zoomer

>Z-5500
youtube.com/watch?v=8kl30INwJUk

z-2300 is actually the best logitech ever made

The funny thing is that even a 2.0 set of shitty pc speakers will provide better quality sound than the inbuilt speakers on even a $4000 PC.

Meant to say $4000 TV, btw.

TV's have flat speakers that can't hold a candle to dedicated speakers.

I actually have my missus old x-230 speakers plugged in the living room tv for this reason. The difference between them and the shitty built in speakers is ridiculous.

Attached: images.jpg (480x639, 24K)

>LCD Soundsystem
Cringe and reddit

because uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=FWkJ86JqlPA

Clearly a chink replica.

i use onboard sound with my monitor, what now?

Those speakers are amazing.

NEVER listen to audio autists. Anyone who says these are bad are full of shit and full of pseudoscience.

This. Audiophiles are essentially new-age quacks, comparable to people that are into crystal healing, "chakras," "eastern medicine," acupuncture, etc.
Like other cults though, it's designed to sell the inductee expensive products that are said to be better than consumer grade stuff just to keep milking these dupees out of all their cash.

>NEVER listen to audio autists.

I'd say never listen to autists. 99% of the just parrot opinions. I don't trust anyone that does not talk from personal experience.

Happened to me when I got into fishing. Literally every faggot had the same 150 bucks reel that the fag from the store sold them, and I'm not sure if it was just post purchase rationalitation but one of them actually said I sould have bought those reels instead of the ones I got for 60 bucks. Asked him if he ever tried mines, obviously he didn't, after doing so he was pleasantly suprised.

>400W

Attached: 1561828477842.jpg (633x758, 55K)

I have a passive sub I got for 10$ at goodwill and it sounds great. Most of my audio gear I got for under 100$ from flea markets and goodwill and it all sounds pretty good.

I got some klipsch r15m's for 150$ and they sound really good. They were like 300$ new

how do you use this for games and casual computer use? you have to flip on 3 different switches every time you want to hear some games or music, then flip off 3 switches to turn it all off?

Lol tf nigga? Why would he turn it off retard

>PEAK

nice. The total cost of all this came in at $20
>Pioneer pd-4550 cd player
>Technics sv-98 amplifier
>Polk audio monitor series 2 bookshelf speakers

Idk why anyone buys anything new

why wouldnt you turn off a device that consumes power when youre not using it for a long time?

>speakers

what are 5.1 PC speakers not as popular?

It's hard to have a surround setup at a desk

This. I have a NEC AVR-700 that I got for $40 at a flea market, a pair of Infinity SS-2001 that I refoamed that I got for $30, and an Infinity subwoofer that was $10 at a thrift shop. The receiver is really nice honestly and was worth the $40

Hey guise, I used to think Logitech was good enough, I had a z-5500 set which retailed for something like $800 plus tax when it came out, used that for like 6 years before I decided to get into the 2.0 stereo audiophile game. Trust me when I say that a pair of studio monitors like that Yamaha and JBL that an user mentioned are much much better. It’s really nuts how big of a difremce there is in audio quality, I mean the z-5500 was supposed to be the best Logitech speaker but really it sounded like ass compared to the KEF LS50 I replaced them with. I’ve reached end game now though.

Attached: 7261913E-4906-485A-8BAC-4FD4115AF114.jpg (4032x3024, 1.86M)

>sounds good enough for most
>they aren't too expensive
>easy to find in stores
>people see "Logitech" and think of their keyboards and mice they're generally happy with, and see "THX" and think big booming movie theater sound
>400W means it isn't going to be wimpy