What is Jow Forums's general consensus on the hd58x?

What is Jow Forums's general consensus on the hd58x?

Attached: 58x.jpg (3024x4032, 584K)

Just bought it, hopefully theyre better than my 598s :)

It's a headphone
Its prone to breaking and replacing the 10g of plastic costs hundred dollars

Update me on how they sound user. I was actually debating between these and the 598s

Everyone says theyre supposed to be better. Just a bit narrower soundstage. But yeah hopefully they blow em out the water

Hopefully, I'm not sure what's better than these at their range
I heard a sound demo of them on oluv's gadgets and they sounded amazing.

It's just an HD600 with a shittier headband

Have you tried both out yourself?

They both use the same drivers and from just listening to them I couldn't tell a difference. There may be a very slight difference that leans towards HD600s but I couldn't pick it up.
HD58X just have a worst build quality, namely the headband. This is so they can keep the cost down so it's not too bad of a compromise.

Stop being poor.

Oh I see, do you personally like the way the hd58x sounds? I'm not sure what it's sound signature is

neutral/warm
I'm not who you're replying to though

HD 600 and the HD 58x do not use the same drivers...
HD 58x is inferior in every way

Oh it sounds perfect then, thanks

If the claims are true and they are identical to the HD650s I'll vouch for them every day.
I'll never use another pair of headphones.

Are you confusing OP's Jubilees for the 6XX?

*fills your ears with mud*
*snaps*

How do they sound like mud exactly? I've seen you spam this before alot. Just wondering if you'll actually respond

>They both use the same drivers
not even close. hd600s have a much more solid and refined sound than the hd58x, however they do have a similar sound signature.

Yep, marketing all blurs together in my mind.

*660s

From what I've heard the 600s have better resolution and treble but the hd58x has slightly better bass and is more balanced
Alot of people prefer them to the 600s for everyday listening from what I've seen of people who own both

58x are supposed to be cheaper 660s. not 600s, not 650s

from my experience, the hd58x do have more bass than the 660s, but it's nowhere near as refined. the bass on 660s flows better and is better rounded off than the 58xs.

I meant the hd 600s. But I'm sure the 660s bass is better

58x and 600s really shouldn't be compared as they're two completely different headphone for two different purposes.

Yes, I know. I was replying to this guy's post because he brought up the 600s

just buy beyers if you have to use headphones lol

y