Is Windows 10 that bad?

So I recently bought 3 laptops, 2 of which I returned, while considering returning the 3rd one.
All of them are randomly, very often, having BSOD crashes, with codes mostly being RAM related (pic related) or even video decoding crashes that I had on an AMD Lenovo ideapad that I returned, but it also had RAM faults... Now I am at i5 Acer Travelmate, I am just a simple student who needs a working machine that is not a 1000$+ macbook, but this crashes as well. Stock, with updated drivers, no junk installed, only the basics such as firefox browser and vlc player. Is it that there is increasingly more faulty hardware, or is it that windows 10 is THAT BAD? I have no problem switching to Linux if someone can confirm to me that this is the case. Of course there will be a lot of linux fans who will just tell me yes,yes,yes, but be honest please... I feel like I am the isolated case with win10 BSODing constantly on every possible computer I buy, because otherwise why would anyone ever want to use this shit?
I need the answer so I can decide if I should switch to Linux on this PC so problems will go away, or I need a new machine. From what I understand, there is a chance of faulty ram... PC is bought last monday so I can return it no problem...

Attached: page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-bsod.png (641x353, 20K)

I haven't upgraded to 10 yet, but all the people I know use it for both home and work. Never heard of anything like this.
Win10 gets hate (and rightfully so) for pushing updates down your throat. That's pretty much it. Your problems are completely abnormal.

Install Windows 10 LTSC

Widows is trash unless you're doing something like playing a game that directly requires it. Everything else can be done with free software.

Stop buying trashtops you retard. Windows runs amazingly well when the hardware isn't literally defective $200 garbage.

i5 8GB DDR4 256GB NVMe is defective 200$ garbage. Ok retard

P.S. "Windows runs amazingly well" is a joke, I was just wondering if its THAT BAD, but everybody knows that it doesnt run well, even on the best of hardware.

Attached: Capture.png (1792x911, 258K)

>Lenovo ideapad
Expected. Consumer garbage
>Acer Travelmate
Unexpected. This is the business lineup from Acer. Probably you got one of those (((((SMB))))) travelmate (like Lelnovo E series, Dell Latitude 3XXX) that is the same as consumer grade junk?

Clean install your OS, update your drivers, update your firmware and BIOS

Well, check if software you are running isn't actually malicious.

>Dual core
Yikes

>Install Windows 10 LTSC
Where to get LTSC version?

If you're having the same problem across 3 machines, there's a 99% chance it has something to do with the crapware you installed.
Post a list of the garbage you put on each machine, and in the future, post your normie tier tech support threads somewhere else, like or

>support
Can you even read? Firefox (preinstalled) and VLC player from their official website. Nothing else, I just got it on monday, didn't have time to do anything else, crashed 3 times already. It's as clean as it can be, no junk at all.
Yes, this is from Acer's business lineup, and it came with win 10 Pro, not home.

I know english isn't your first language, but when you post
>only the basics such as
you're implying that there's more things installed than you're willing to discuss. I find it hard to believe that you have the exact same problem across 3 machines without some sort of user error.

Stop installing garbage drivers. I've had a windows machine with months scale uptime without crashing.
Your fucking something up. Stop being retarded and installing garbage. Windows is a botnet, but its a god damn fucking stable one as long as you don't fuck with it.

This.

it's fucking awesome

>Windows runs amazingly well" is a joke
10 ltsc works fine in my 10 year old thinkpad

if i have some licence for Windows 10 pro on my microsoft account, can I get LTSC without problem?

>you retard
mean

>"Windows runs amazingly well" is a joke
Sorry for not being mentally handicapped unlike you, faggot.

I'm running Win10 on HP6930p with duo core and 8 gigs RAM. Machine runs surprisinglywell as a daily driver. I think your machines have crappy RAM
Or this...

And by well i mean i never get bsod and worst issues are around their updates, which sometimes don't work but always recoverable revert.

Post what brand RAM is installed on these machines.

>>Install Windows 10 LTSC
>Where to get LTSC version?
Halp

user, you hit the lottery of bad hardware...
I install that bastard on a lot of computers and it doesn't give much trouble, except when faulty hardware is involved or if the PC has version 1511. If your Windows is 1511 upgrade it, that shit was OK but had so many bugs!!!
1803 is OK...
Me:
Over 1000 computers with Windows 10, no problems that ruin my day... I'm part of IT... Yes, it runs well.

Most of this faggots are niggers that like "free stuff" hence they steal code from UNIX(the superior Kernel and OS)... and most of them are fags for AppartheidLinux aka unbutu aka linux for thieves...

This. Get some decent hardware, there's nothing wrong with windows 10

I guess you are right, maybe that happened, maybe I was just unlucky. We will soon now, I updated PC to 1803 now, works stable, for now.
Original version that PC came with was 17xx, but it didnt want to update, update database was corrupted or something, so I had to fix it manually. Anyhow, let's see if BSOD's will happen with 1803.

>VLC
uninstall yourself from the planet and make the world a better place

Attached: D1j3DuMXQAAMS6H.png (1125x751, 94K)

>trusting russian files
It's probably ransomware

that's its problem, it's filled with trash and adware that shouldn't be there.

>i have never, and will never, have a job: the post

Actually, I could probably build that for $200, so yeah.

Attached: 1544826348196.jpg (800x450, 45K)