Can we make windows 10 beautiful?

I'm a linux user who will have to work on a Windows 10 Home machine, so I'm learning how to improve it as much as possible.

I already know I have to use this:
github.com/crazy-max/WindowsSpyBlocker and ghacks.net/2015/08/14/comparison-of-windows-10-privacy-tools/
to remove Microsoft crap

but for the appearance, is there anything we can do?

Attached: b8c3e3cad2f7125b9c7f5e5f614eac59.png (1024x820, 629K)

Yeah. Install Linux Mint (looks enough like Windows at a glance), and use WINE when you need to.

retard

cant but thanks

ive seen screenshots in the desktop thread of win 10 that looks great (either classic windows styled or more like a riced linux) but im not sure what fhey use to do it.

install openshell and don't bother with anything else since windows will break it again
even just setting default programs is a pain in the ass and reset itself, even when using LTSC
I don't fucking understand how people think this is acceptable

Cmder is a must have

all the theme software I've seen on windows are heavy bloated and infected

but default windows 10 already looks better than any linux

kek

Kernels don't have GUIs.
Don't you mean a WM/DE?

Install wsl

Remove all the tiles from the start menu so it is just a program list.
Disable Cortana.
Move the taskbar to the top of the screen and make it have small icons.
Clean the desktop so it has no shortcuts or folders on it.

what

Can you polish a turd?

Attached: sandals.png (545x413, 224K)

kek

you could use rainmeter and make it look pretty much however you want

Attached: rainmeter.gif (1845x1042, 375K)

omg ty user

Attached: rainmeter2.gif (960x540, 1.63M)

exaactly what i was lookin for
not heavy on ressources usage ?

No idea, havent used it in a long time. Probably depends a lot on what you do with it

ty user

>windows
kys

Desktop widgets, clocks, etc - use Rainmeter and the various community built themes for it to your liking. Wallpapers, animated wallpapers, video-as-background, webpage-as-background - use Wallpaper Engine. There's a huge community on steam for animated papes and if you're one of those people who needs to see animated tiddays, there's small third party communities as well. For modifying the startbar, there's TranslucentTB. Allows you to change the startbar appearance from normal, transparent, Fluent Design, etc Other stuff like width, groupings, etc can be handled with 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. For some general look and feel kinda stuff, UXThemePatcher does the trick with a lot of third party skins on Deviantart and such.

What's wrong with sandals?

what windows do you use, because thats never happened to me