Luddites explain yourselves

Luddites explain yourselves.
What are you doing in a technology forum?

Attached: unabomber-ted-kaczynski-feature-1012208660.jpg (1200x869, 116K)

Catharsis in moderation satisfies the conditions of non-surrogate activity. Now pls give me lewd, barely sfw macros of illustrated ladies

Attached: peanut butter jelly time.gif (329x302, 71K)

The only true answer

Attached: Bx2qrU0.png (1765x1000, 2.04M)

Engineers make the best luddites

i like technology as it was in 2009. things can stop improving now.

I have trascended the realms of time and sanity and accepted nothing has meaning.
Might as well stay comfortable and relaxed.

Attached: 1561695799926.png (600x546, 278K)

Learning about so when time comes I can use it against the technocratic overlords!

top kek

I'm a hypocrite

I think they had a good day and for a second they thought maybe tech is not so bad, so they came to Jow Forums to make sure they don't wander off from the "tech world should burn" path.

It went ok until
>Why do you feel you need to impress other people?

>Luddites explain yourselves.
>What are you doing in a technology forum?
Contrarians who want attention. Same reason /v/ is full of shitters who hate video games.

Attached: 1536910435330.gif (807x697, 330K)

I have time to waste since a bot took my job.

fuggggggggggggggggggggg

I don't hate technology itself, I love it, but I hate (((modern technology))). At some point something went wrong and everything turned into the clusterfuck it is today. I don't think that we should get rid of technology, but rather go back to before it went wrong and then start over, but doing it right this time.

Attached: 1560527472161.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Tech was my surrogate activity before I knew about Ted. And even before knowing about Ted, I could that modern technological developments were heading in a pesimal direction. Ted is not wrong, the best attempt to reconcile with that to is to use free software so that at the very least I use technology that I have control over.

Hey Jow Forumsentleman, If you are anti-tech but have previous experience in the specifics of tech and know about "Uncle Ted" take a peek on Jow Forums procollapse. I am green1wind. Dont hesitate to message me.

Even if you won't use some tech yourself there's no reason not to learn about how the world at large is using it or how it will still affect my life.

fuck off nigger

every generation has it's 'useless gimmick technology'. go look at old disney film clips of the Monsanto Home of the Future, or a 1930's Sears catalogue with elixirs and potions. that falls away and the meaningful tech survives. today is no different. a lot of this wont be around in 70 years, but we will have new bullshit alongside meaningful tech.

Attached: $(KGrHqJ,!j!FC9NOuJ+ZBQ7CVlOezw~~60_57.jpg (786x1084, 252K)

Perhaps, but we're not talking about meaningless shit that will disappear soon. I'm talking about social media (as it's implemented in this time line), propietary/Jewish software, botnet and backdoored software, etc. Everything went to shit because of that. I'm saying that we should redo the technology, but in the right way.

I come to encourage fellow anons into knotting

There's that one image, something like
Normal user: I just want my phone and computer to work and get out of my way
Power user: I'm standing in line to buy the new phone for a 5% performance increase!
Engineer: I only have a printer from 1999 and a loaded gun to shoot it in case it makes a single noise out of the ordinary
I think it might've been an xkcd, not sure

I just want to know what the best mobile phone is to buy and not be interrupted by these icky nerds and their creepy programming shit. Yuck.

thanks doc