AHAHAHAHAHA OH LOL THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MODERN IT

wiki.gnome.org/InclusionAndDiversity
blogs.gnome.org/engagement/2019/08/02/welcome-to-the-inclusion-and-diversity-team-at-gnome/
AHAHAHAHAHA OH LOL THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MODERN IT

Attached: a fucking FOOT.png (600x364, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTY2Mjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not sure what you're implying OP. There is unironically nothing wrong with intentionally including people who otherwise wouldn't be able to participate.

>wouldn't be able to participate.
because they are dumb as fuck maybe? There is literally only one and one thing every enterpreneur cares about. PROFIT. No one cares about your race, gender or whatever if you are competent.

Remember the last time they did this shit with a womens outreach program they almost got bankrupt?

>intentionally including people
so you're a racist?
this

>The Inclusion and Diversity team at GNOME was created to encourage and empower staff and volunteers, and to create an environment within GNOME where people from all backgrounds can thrive.
Wouldn't it be opposite? It's like labelling these people freak circus members, which has an exactly the opposite effect, no?

personally, i'd hate to use a desktop that only one race worked on. and if they exclude women? heck no, buddy. it's her turn.

Whoops, actually a very cool thing. You can go home OP

>Allowing normies in Tech
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1564696969550.jpg (970x542, 166K)

A FUCKING FAG

Femtard detected. Stupidity won't get your dick sucked idiot

welcome to Jow Forums, remember youre here forever.

>No one cares about your race, gender or whatever if you are competent.
This. I refuse to believe that competent people have been kicked out of some development job because of the way they look and dress. There just can't be a need for a whole team dedicated to fix this issue. It's just circlejerking to get people to feel like they're better than others.

No, because that didn't happen.

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTY2Mjc
Oh but it did

It's not so much about people getting kicked out, as it is about encouraging new talent that we'd otherwise miss out on. If you don't care about race, gender it whatever, then there's literally no downside here.

Except caring about race and gender is literally the only real why you would implement it

imagine donating to this project

I gave you another reason in the very post you responded to. Put another way, the only reason to be upset about it is if you do care about race and gender, but in the Jow Forums kind of way.

If being "dumb as fuck" is the only reason you can think of that someone would not be able to participate easily then you haven't thought this through at all. Either that or you are projecting.
>entrepreneur
>profit
GNOME is not a for-profit project.

No I said including, not excluding. They are not the same, learn the difference.

GNOME devs = child rapists and trannies

I don't give a fuck if some project have only white man, woman, trans, ateists, blacks, nazis, leftists, ponys, pedos, satanists or christians. I only want the program is good and works.

And Gnome don't work and isn't good, so fuck them.

Attached: 1383183.png (464x527, 288K)

>There is literally only one and one thing every enterpreneur cares about. PROFIT. No one cares about your race, gender or whatever if you are competent.
completely wrong. They care about power. Money is just one avenue toward that goal. It's also demonstrably wrong since we see time and time again companies choosing to push propaganda even though it also results in worsening sales.

>blacks will finally fix the thumbnails in the file picker
wh*toids BTFO

>GNOME is not a for-profit project
Nor does "non-profit" mean they want to bleed money. Running a non-profit is very much an entrepreneurial endeavor.

Choosing based on race is racism, even if it's beneficial for the person being chosen moron.

I never said anything about race. Why is that the first thing your mind jumps to?

Yeah, and this is stupid AF that people don't realize it

> There is unironically nothing wrong with intentionally including people who otherwise wouldn't be able to participate.

Fucking idiot brainlet. How can you be so stupid and fall for that blatant psyop.
The Orwellian term "inclusion" actually means "exclusion".
Microsoft and other countries see FOSS as a threat to their buisness model. They want to control it. They employ agitprop tactics known from Intelligence Services. (It's even on Wikileaks).
The easiest way to attack FOSS is to heavily discourage the most productive contributors: heterosexual white males.
The "inclusion" psyop is nothing else but chasing away productive members of the community via senseless Cocs.

>foot fetishists freetards
>modern IT
eh

You are right, Ivan. Sadly, trannies and the PC "folk" does not want to hear that. They will not cease before every piece of OSS is CoC'd.
Can't wait till they try to pull that on OBSD and read Theo's insults for them.

>he doesn't know what a non-profit is

You have a room temperature IQ, please stop posting.

>be non-profit org
>spend precious funds from donations on vapid shit with no positive outcome rather than paying for something that actually makes an impact