Jow Forums, choose my next browser

I use Microsoft Edge right now and i want replace it with a browser that SOMEWHAT respects my privacy, fast and a good-looking browser.
Should i download Firefox and download their add-ons like HTTPS Everywhere or make it quick and download the Brave Browser, but i don't really like their Chrome design.

Attached: Brave-VS-Firefox-374x264.jpg (374x264, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2018/09/firefox-hardening-guide/#section3
wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Referrer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless bump

Try out Firefox. I use multiple browsers to separate work/fun, one of them Firefox, and think it's pretty great. By using them instead of Brave you also give Google a little less leverage (since Brave is based off of Chromium).

Firefox.

>spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
/thread

>Jow Forums, choose my next browser
Firefox with a good user.js file.

If you just want to deal with Firefox's privacy issues, is a good start.
Then there's this for a bonus: privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2018/09/firefox-hardening-guide/#section3

Check wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Referrer and Enable privacy.resistFingerprinting for max autism.
This last step is where I call it quits because I rather have an all-around functional browser.

Firefox

firefox

Firefox sucks, but it's our only option. Try to use it alongside Ungoogled Chromium.

imagine not being able to make your own decisions lol

OP here
Yeah, i have seen that site, good info, but because of my limited knowledge i would just like to have a normie browser, checking the news and watching YT videos.

I'm not a nerd, Jow Forums is the nerd(s) i need. They can make my decision.

Attached: Tyrone.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

Do you say this to yourself every time someone asks for suggestions?

then firefox will be plenty fine for you.

Suckless's surf

firefox is slow af

>Ungoogled Chromium
Might as well use Brave. Same thing but more frequently maintained.

This site is a meme. Id you take it even remotely seriously you have autism.

chrome will always be better, simply because they can fuck over other browsers.

No it's not. It WAS slow af before Quantum, but that was years ago.

Don't use anything chromium based, or that uses anything Google related (say goodbye to Jow Forums). A hardened Firefox is probably the best you'll get.

Through that system Brave uses, you'll of course lose all your privacy by that advertisement system.

No i say this to the turbo retard who can't make the decisions, or atleast do minimal research. I'm not a search engine nigga

this