What does Jow Forums think of him and his videos?

What does Jow Forums think of him and his videos?

Attached: 1546696231219.jpg (416x416, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DataHoarder/comments/cjy92t/the_jellyfish_fryer_allssd_server_linustechtips/evhyr1w/
youtube.com/watch?v=wNo7qoLRtkQ&t=791s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a beta cuck with an asian wife

He should have stayed with just maintaining linux instead of making a youtube channel.

I kinda genuinely enjoy some of the Scrapwars stuff. It's downright funny to watch Linus reveal to all how he is the Lord of Jews and make up excuse after excuse about his dying cousin who needs 10 bucks off that 1080 Ti.

Well yeah I mean he's Canadian. You didn't really need to post all that did you? It's already implied.

How much does LMG make on streaming anyway? I remember him mentioning that they do around 15 videos per week.

boring, uninspired content for marketing

reminder that canada is on track to be minority white even though it was 95% white in 1990, and many of the wealthiest neighborhoods in vancouver are 75% chinese or higher

They haven't transitioned particularly well to streaming. They make on average 2 videos per day on YouTube.

Their money doesn't come from streaming, donations or bits: they actually get paid quite heavily from over a million viwerers on 2 videos a day, as well as unskippable corporate shilling often multiple times per video. It feels like clicking a 30 minute commercial.

he’s got a great ass and matching personality.

they get a lot of money from affiliate links as well

Asians (including both chink-type and poo-type) are still under 11% of the Canadian population. Canada will be majority-white long after the US turns into a brown sludge pit reminiscent of Brazil, Cletus.

The only good thing I'm willing to say about the entire channel is that some of the projects ARE fun to watch. Some of the ideas are pretty creative and the scripts and editing is competent enough to make it worth a watch. Everything beyond the project-videos (reviews, convention coverage and "misc") is completely unwatchable and literally feels like a long-ass advertisement.

I also heard that Linus himself is an absolute nightmare as an actual boss. Luke was smart and got out while he had the chance.

The entire "Linus Media Group" shit just screams of Napoleon-complex. He hires a ton of people, editors, writers, animators (for fucks sake he has a full-time graphic designer on staff, a purple haired girl, obviously). He is insanely focused on the "look we're a real company!"-shit and it's just sad seeing a skinny short balding beta male try so desperately to be considered one of the big boys.

>beta cuck
>six digit salary
>several children (I think four)
>has free run of the house, fucks around all the time
That doesn't add up bro

He's ok. Probably the best popular consumer tech youtuber. Way above your average unboxing faggot who reads specs.

His wife is asian.

I agree. It really fucking bothers me how little tech YouTubers actually know about shit and just post retarded reactions to opening boxes. A clear sign of the endtimes is that this stuff is actually watched at all.

low six digit salary in leafbucks in VANCOUVER

>his videos
eh, i like his kernel better

He would make a good power bottom

He has no balls (literally)

How can you not like pic related?

Attached: IMG_7124_1800x1800.jpg (1200x1800, 164K)

every noodle roastie just got wet

At least he's uncut.

>Luke was smart and got out while he had the chance.
???
linus is still his boss though

meh, he will say whatever he is paid to say

>I also heard that Linus himself is an absolute nightmare as an actual boss. Luke was smart and got out while he had the chance.
reddit.com/r/DataHoarder/comments/cjy92t/the_jellyfish_fryer_allssd_server_linustechtips/evhyr1w/
Inb4 >Reddit

>got out
He's still working with Linus, he's the """CEO""" of their streaming service.

Bro he owns a house tho

Faggots at /pcbg/ always parrot his opinions without any question, it's sickening

i didn't until you reminded me of him, use his fucking name next time so you get filtered, faggot

>owning a house in Vancouver
I'm so fucking jealous. Currently in the process of emigrating from Canada to the USA because I can't afford a house in the only place I can find decent jobs. My boomer aunts and uncles all bought houses for $200k that are now worth multiple millions. My parents have a house for themselves but bought sports cars and boats instead of investing in property so I have to figure it out on my own.

Linüs Töchtips

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Not to mention he owns a pretty big company that's still growing, has a healthy relationship with people in his life and has a job he actually enjoys.

Incels are jelly and upset.

Attached: u w0t m8.jpg (2560x1335, 625K)

Jow Forums is filled with people parroting opinions they just saw on a youtube video or on reddit. chernobyl was my favorite example. everybody arguing about how they knew everything that went wrong and how much of an idiot so-and-so was for not understanding the obvious flaws with this and that. as if everybody on Jow Forums was a nuclear engineer.

He is articulate, tech-savvy and reasonable enough.
He is ok, I guess.

>married
>multiple children
>owns a house in the most desirable city in the world
>self employed
>loved by millions
>has his own tech expo
>gets all the latest tech months early
>white
>could probably already retire if he wanted

vai se fuder, corno filho da puta

>Jow Forums actually thinks this lol

Can be annoying at times, but generally ok. Anthony is an asshole though
>actually considers Win 10 to be better than Win 8.1
>actually thinks Linux is a viable desktop OS

Hes a good entertainer but it shows that he is an absolute retard that doesnt know how computers work.
Example: In one of his newer videos he looked at a high end mobo from 2009

youtube.com/watch?v=wNo7qoLRtkQ&t=791s

He used it with a recent Titan and an ssd and was acting surprised when the system managed to playback 4k vids from youtube.

>this CPU still hold up good! Only 20% use!

fucking retard

canada has triple the per-capita immigration of america

>linux is not a viable desktop OS

Attached: wojackie.jpg (560x746, 57K)

the worst part about him is when you fucks advertise him on this board.
He markets to children and there's nothing interesting coming from tech youtubers.

>sudo apt-get upgrade
>spend 5h trying to get everything working again
>viable desktop OS

Linux has its uses, but I think its obvious why it still is a nightmare for the normal end consumer

Better than the technigger and the other cuck, how's he called, unboxing something, but he's still more retarded than the metalhead with the stroke-induced facial paralysis. All tech tubers should be shot instantly at the back of their head as soon as they say the words "premium feel", and sadly the aids leaf often uses that phrase on reviews.

>actually considers Win 10 to be better than Win 8.1

I think most people agree with this.

It won't fuck up unless you do something stupid with it. I've used Linux as my primary OS for nearly 2 years now and I've only had it fuck up after I screwed something up.
Agreed. Fuck TailosiveTech BTW, I worked with that kike for a few months and that guy is an asshole. Whenever I'd make stuff for him he'd always "forget" to give me credit until a day after the video is uploaded.
I made 3D stuff for him for free too, and then a little later he got super mad at me for posting a meme'd picture of his face that he went out and said I have no respect for him and he's not going to respect me at all. Absolute fag, never work with him and never endorse his content. It's the same shit every time anyway.

most people are dumb

Implying you wouldn't want that

>It won't fuck up unless you do something stupid with it.
Totally. Unless it's trying to get the right drivers for gaming or getting anything done outside of IT.

He made a good operating system, I respect him for that. It must be tough working on both the kernel and his YouTube channel, where does he find the time?

kek, never lose your soul Jow Forums

He makes good quality videos but Jow Forums hates him only because he is popular and very successful.
Who gives a shit about his private life? I only care about his content which is high quality and very informative.

Maybe your opinions are just shit.

Anthony is what i imagine 90% of Jow Forums looks like

Attached: Antohony.jpg (1763x1440, 156K)

Jow Forums nerds go one of 3 ways. utter skeleton, skinnyfat, or anthony fat sack of shit build.

Good videos, he ruins lots of hardware by dropping, Anthony is more intelligent, he know his share of hardware but lack the knowledge Anthony has, he ruins it by being an AppleFAG...

Because you believe every shit PEDOwood feeds you, dumbass...

you have no idea what you're talking about friend
might want to look into suicide

>He markets to children and there's nothing interesting coming from tech youtubers.

That's the demographic of Jow Forums anyway. You can only win this game by appeasing the children because they're the largest group on YT and the ones who'll watch hours of video each day and sit through the in role ads. Hating on it is just a futile waste of energy as Linus is only giving the viewership what it wants which is lowbrow entertainment that involves zero cognition. YT has already become the trash TV for the current generations so you either play by it's rules and be successful or refuse to participate and fail.

Attached: LTTFans.png (1279x720, 877K)

He's good but too clickbaity.

I guarantee that 90% of Jow Forums isn't as knowledgeable as he is

based and techfilled

100%. I'm not an expert on anything tech, but there are some real hostile, know-it-all dipshits posting here that even I can tell actually don't.

I really dig his OS, I heard he once made a kernel out of an old rusty toaster, a genius in it's purest form indeed.

he mentioned possibly making a linus linux distro on one of the recent WAN shows. He then dismissed it as it's a waste of time lol.

He does have a sense of humor sometimes.

a good way to spend some extra cum

He's probably too busy planning Space X's missions, selling rockets and trading flamethrower stocks. No wonder he btfo'd Stallman.

Their video "a noob's guide to gaming on Linux" is well made, it's so normalfag friendly, I guarantee it's brought over at least several thousands new users to linux since its publish date.

Faggot.

I don't care for his normal consumer hardware reviews but watching him fuck up his servers, add water cooling to 10GbE network switches, etc. is pretty entertaining.

I'm more of a MKBHD and Dave 2D kinda guy.

horrid taste

he’s grower

/ourtwink/

lmao fucking boomers

He said years ago, that YT money pretty much means nothing to them now and that they get most of their money from shilling

They are the best looking commercials you can put on your 4k OLED screen.

This guy gets it. Of course it's marketed to children you dumb fuck, everything nowadays is, whatever you are shilling you want to market it to the younger generation, nobody gives a shit about fossil boomers who are going to kick the bucket in few years, it's just a logical business strategy

Attached: 1434784988127.jpg (720x951, 145K)

Buy dbrand.

Attached: 1561686063103.jpg (1200x1200, 225K)

Didn't watch technigga in years, did he grow out of "reading specs" videos?

He said that 5G is completely safe and since then I don't trust him very much.

Attached: 1556979779621.gif (500x390, 298K)

I'm none of those faggot. I used to be lean, now I gained weight but I'm still in ok shape.

Attached: 1550379146789.jpg (1482x2896, 511K)

For the average consumer, yeah, windows or even mac os is way more convenient than fucking linux.

That being said, for some programmers or Jow Forumstards, yeah it's viable.