/dck/ - Dashchan, Clover & Kuroba General

Like anybody cares anymore Edition
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/Dashchan.apk
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/DashchanWebm.apk
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/DashchanFourchan.apk
chandevel.github.io/Clover/#dev
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases
In the last episode: Floens still on pls respond, Cheese commits both in clover and kuroba now, but no new releases, and K1 still being the hero we need, but we don't deserve. Dashchan fork when?
Get in here, discuss the future of phonechad shitposting. We have a selected collection of retards you will love: the KitKat fag, the gestures Lord, the can't install anymore tard and a bunch of serial complainers. There's room for everyone

Attached: R-11337396-1514495011-4389.jpeg~2.jpg (162x207, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.android.com/training/sharing/receive
bk.com/menu-item/whopper
bk.com/menu-item/garden-side-salad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/issues/283
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today I will remind them.

tap to close
>Waits for another tap in case you want to zoom
>Therefore slow
>Doesn't close the picture if the gesture is interpreted as a swipe
>Therefore not robust

Swipe to close
>Instantaneous
>Only needs a rough gesture, very natural and effortless
>Doesn't break the existing "work"flow and doesn't remove any feature

I think the choice is obvious. You could make it toggleable so autistic anons don't have to face change despite it not changing how they use the app (sub optimally I might add)

Attached: 1565127335611.jpg (630x460, 58K)

daily reminder to fuck gestures

>Fuck additional features because I myself am too psychorigid to give them a try

Attached: 1565282365219.jpg (200x313, 24K)

seethe

Please bring back old behavior to tap once to close out of gifs.

Why? Now webms and gifs are uniform.

Cope

Attached: 944.png (843x903, 56K)

It made sense for webms to have doubletap to close since a single tap brings up the seekbar, but that's not the case for gifs. They should be treated like images.

lol I was actually going to follow this in all my replys
cringe

But double tap image is zoom.

the current state of media consumption on phones is as follows:
>tap the media to bring up or hide the controls, by media being video, audio or images
>swipe up or down to close the media in question, whatever the type, because it always works
>swipe left or right to go to the next file
>pinch to zoom in or out of the media in question
>double tap to reset zoom or to bring the media to a 150% zoom, respectively
tap to close is dated af, and as you can tell, it doesn't make sense with webm, audio and gifs

shut up

Stop mentioning Dashchan, no one cares about this unmaintained piece of shit. The dev is not from Jow Forums and is probably dead at this point.

Not him but gifs should be zoomable too, every gallery app can zoom gifs ffs.

Not everything is Facebook owned apps. Clover/Kuroba's implementation is fine. There's no such thing as "dated".

>Facebook owned apps
every google app does the same
tap does not work because now video is everywhere, and tapping on a video brings up the controls

one moment
have sex can be countered with "no u" and *has sex*

Attached: 1561659271264.jpg (921x857, 78K)

Double tap. Anyway, I think something like Play Store would be a good model to follow, but they already took years to implement the fullscreen mode thing so I dunno they'll ever change the current behaviors.

>high resolution cells is enabled
>thumbnails are in high definition
>taps on thumbnail
>image starts downloading
Come on, you guys can make this more efficient. Why do I have to download the same image twice?

>Not him but gifs should be zoomable too, every gallery app can zoom gifs ffs.
Hell yeah.

This, please let us zoom GIFs

they stopped the double tap thing a while ago
now if you double tap on youtube, it skips x seconds
swipe up or down is the new standard for everything multimedia everywhere

Double tap was never a standard, but Kuroba does it and it works, so who cares.

It was inherited from the usual double click to full screen from desktop

i fucked up and now my bookmarks are all gone. why am i such an idiot?

why didn't you export your settings so you have a backup of your bookmarks?

>t. dashills seething

they're gone now, but it's ok. i liked to save posts in notes alongside my bookmarks. my notes are safe and the world is beautiful. i won't, however, repeat my mistake again.

>playing with the Reddit ruleset

Attached: 1564572387671.png (388x355, 191K)

what did you do to get them deleted anyways?

> hasnt received update in years
> works perfectly

Who /dashchad/ here?

Attached: 1565294820476.png (500x327, 19K)

Still more features than Kurotrash and Cockver combined

>Still
It's not for long.

Dashchan? More like Asschan :joy: :ok_hand:

sorry my dudes, but until Kuroba does not have a SHARE TO KUROBA, I will keep being a DashCHAD

make a feature request on github

Yeah, right, like I am going to create an account in github of all places

just create a throwaway account with one of those temporary emails, it'll take less than 5 minutes.

I don't want to
but i have found how to do it
maybe someone here reads this, and can suggest adding a SHARE TO KUROBA
it is basically cut and paste, my dudes
it's even in kotlin in the example

>I don't want to
too bad.

Let me make a formal petition, because I know K1 and astridchan lurk this shithole from time to time

PLS ADD SHARE TO KUROBA in the same vein as Dashchan
how does it work? you can share to from any app in the phone and chose Dashchan
depending of what you share, dashchan adds it to your reply draft, either a picture, a webm, text...
here is the documentation I have found to do it:
there is even code for each type on file you share
Pls feel free to make a suggestion post with this on Github if you want
It is a very useful functionality instead of copying and pasting text, or having to find a picture on the shit file selector

pic not related, but funny: the amount of calories of the impossible whopper, the vegtard alternative, that packs exactly the same calories as the beef one... fantastic troll, bk

Attached: file.png (459x492, 71K)

Anyone else having trouble uploading images on clover? Started today or yesterday. Everytime I click the image icon my screen freezes and flashes blue. Half to restart the app after that. Tried redownloading. Clearing cache. Etc.

Clover Dev build has not changed since July 26 or something like that
Try kuroba to see if it happens,too

Fix this shit, I can't post in any board

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-181108.png (1080x1920, 209K)

stop having bad internet or bad dns

Are you using blokada or similar, niglet?

You should compare the patties, not the whole burger, since everything else in the burger is the same ingredients. You'll see the veggie burger has less calories and also less fat, plus no cholesterol.

But it's irrelevant anyway, you shouldn't be eating burgers if you want to eat healthy. The point of the impossible whopper isn't that it's a healthier alternative to the whopper (at least I haven't seen it being advertised that way), the point is that it's got no meat in it.

Attached: burger.png (850x537, 75K)

Is sharing text working for you on Dashchan? If I select text in any app and select share to Dashchan I just get "unknown address"...

I know but my point is that they could have offered a healthier alternative an instead they have just filled the patty with vegetable fat
I would love a 300kcal Whopper, and it's as easy as making a leaner patty

It seems to be broken on pie
It works with pictures, though

>I would love a 300kcal Whopper, and it's as easy as making a leaner patty
It's not as easy as you think, the patty is only around 1/3 of the total calories in the burger. Just the bun is already 230kcal:
bk.com/menu-item/whopper (press customise ingredients to see the nutrition for each ingredient)

>Less calories
30 less
It's laughable. It's a veggie burger that tries to be as calorie dense as a beef burger
Yes it is
The hamburger they serve is junk because of the insane amount of fat they put in the patty. A veggie based patty could be perfectly less than 100kcal because those veggies are very low calorie dense. But they filled with fat, to please the lards and the moral vegans, instead of selling a less calorie burger. It's a troll burger because people will believe they will lose weight buying it, because they are retarded

To put it in perspective, the patty and the Mayo is 400kcal
The patty alone is 20gr protein and 18 whopping gr of fat. If we take into account that 1 gr of fat is 9 kcal while 1 gram of protein is 4kcal, we can basically say the patty in a Whopper is more fat than meat. This is a fact. And they have engineered the veggie patty to be the same retarded ratio

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-234835.png (1080x2160, 437K)

Yes adlock. I guess that's the reason. It works fine in chrome

Put that domain in the white list

Again, you're missing the whole the point of the Impossible Whopper, which is to make it as close as possible to the regular Whopper, without having any meat in it. That's why they even grill it on the same broiler as the regular thing. Sure, you could make a healthier veggie patty, but it wouldn't look or taste anything like the actual thing, defeating the whole purpose. Just look at it from a marketing perspective; if all BK did was launch a regular healthy veggie Whopper then it wouldn't have created anywhere near the amount of hype that the Impossible Whopper has.

And if people are eating it thinking they'll lose weight, then yeah they are retarded, but it's how BK is advertising it. All the advertising is focused on the fact that it is a meat-less Whopper, not that it is a healthier Whopper.

>I would love a 300kcal Whopper, and it's as easy as making a leaner patty
How are you going to make a 300kcal Whopper when the burger already contains 420kcal without ANY PATTY AT ALL? The math just doesn't add up. You basically have to make the bun smaller, remove the mayo, put in a different patty, at which point it really isn't even a Whopper anymore but something completely different.

no u

onions post

>it's how BK is advertising it
meant to say
>it's not how BK is advertising it

No. You are missing mine. You are discussing what they want to do, when I'm discussing what I would like them to do, which are totally different things.
Mayo + patty is 400kcal, and that's 315 kcal OF FAT ALONE. A lean patty would be 90kcal TOPS. It's not rocket science. The Whopper has 315 kcals of fat alone, without even having cheese, only on the patty and mayo. A lean veggie patty could be easily 60-70kcal

Healthy veggie Whopper
$

IMPOSSIBLE Whopper
$$$$$$$

Simple as that. That's why BK is doing what they're doing instead of what you want them to do.

>A lean patty would be 90kcal TOPS
and the bun is 230kcal, so you're already over 300kcal WITHOUT ANY OTHER INGREDIENTS. Sounds like a shit burger to me.

They put fat in the bun too. 40kcal to be exact.
The other ingredients are almost non existent in terms of calories, because they are veggies.
The thing is they blame the fat content in the beef to "it's animal meat";but they could perfectly not put fat garbage on the veggie burger and prefer to.
Its like you are blindly defending the brand for some reason, using arguments like " you don't understand their intentions" while it's clear you can't even count calories properly to understand my point, even adventuring a veggie light version would not taste the same, because you say so. Quit being so ignorant. They could have done something better to help fatties, and instead they have created a social statement fat bomb burger to protect the farmers while staying relevant and hip. And they disclose they prepare everything on the same grill like veggies are some halal shit. What a joke. Virtue signaling at it's finest both from burger King and ignorant customers that believe 600 kcal of a veggie burger are better than 600 kcal of a beef burger

>amerifats are discussing food
Kys faties

They don't *put* fat in the bun, it's what the bun contains naturally. Check the ingredients, it's pretty much flour and water. You can pick up a loaf of white bread at your grocery store and you'll see that it has fat in it too.

>The thing is they blame the fat content in the beef to "it's animal meat"
Beef patty has 18g of fat, Impossible patty has 12g, that's a third less (33%). Not to mention zero cholesterol. So it is still a healthier option.

>while it's clear you can't even count calories properly to understand my point
Counting calories is irrelevant so point is irrelevant. It's not about making a healthy burger, it's about making a meatless burger that latest like meat.

>even adventuring a veggie light version would not taste the same, because you say so.
Well a big part of what makes meat taste like meat is the fat it contains so...

>They could have done something better to help fatties
they are
bk.com/menu-item/garden-side-salad

>And they disclose they prepare everything on the same grill like veggies are some halal shit.
Yeah, so? You know it would be a huge shit storm if they DIDN'T disclose that and people found out. Probably illegal too.

>ignorant customers that believe 600 kcal of a veggie burger are better than 600 kcal of a beef burger
it is though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production

Did anyone here actually use "The Chan" the UI looks good and if I could get the source code I'd like to be able to see if it can be ported

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-190332_Gallery.jpg (720x720, 40K)

>They don't *put* fat in the bun, it's what the bun contains naturally
yeah, like, the buns taken from the buns tree, right?
stopped reading there, mate. I won't offtopic any further
take care

Can anyone help me get Dashchan up and running? Captchas do not work no matter if it's 1 or 2 or JavaScript or not. I wanna give it a real try

go to general and disable the use js for recaptcha

Ok so recaptcha 1 with no js is not working

Way to miss the point. The bun has fat in it because the ingredients you make the dough have fat in them. They're not just putting fat in the bun for the sake of it.

>stopped reading there, mate. I won't offtopic any further
yeah, because you know you lost the argument. Bye bye.

interesting it worked the first time. Now its doing the same thing. It even freezes on chrome now. I dont have any issues opening images anywhere else. I wonder if its my phone or the site.

recaptcha 2 works for me

Alright recaptcha2 works

>Feature request closed because cheese doesn't know how Android works

Attached: henloisbananaphone.png (657x525, 24K)

based astridchan
thank you, lad

Attached: file.png (681x338, 41K)

BTW, share to dashchan adds to the first reply you open, not only new thread or already opened reply
with this i mean that you can share to daschan, then go to a thread, and then hit reply
it basically adds whatever to the first draft you create or the first you had opened whatever that is, and the send button is what makes it a thread or a reply, iirc

Would rather ask here than make a thread; is there a way to kill a process faster than settings > apps > find app > force stop? I have enough shit crashing and otherwise needing a refresh between Kuroba and other apps

ALSO ADD CATALOG SEARCHES AS BOARDS ZEALOUSCHEESE. The easy way is just add something like Jow Forumsckg instead of just Jow Forums since it'll redirect to a search page for "ckg". If we're getting more complicated, automatically open a thread containing the string in the thread OP as an option (so it would look for the string between two slashes), if there's more than one result then just go back to the catalog page.

you can filter a thread and add it to the watchlist automatically
check the settings in the watcher

Would this work if
>want to read general
>press button to find it
>don't want to ever fucking hear about said general otherwise
Or is it going to spam me with generals I flagged that I don't actually want to read at the time

this basically works like
>create filter for /dck/, and mark it as "watch it"
>go to the watcher settings, and enable the option... can't remember the name but it's very obvious one at the bottom
next time the watcher checks, it adds /dck/ to the watcher automatically, everytime it checks the catalogue
if you disable the option to notify on every reply, it won't bother you at all

Doesn't seem to work, I'll keep looking into it. Also found out I can crash kuroba via dev settings so that's convienent

Attached: 1565312872538.jpg (1080x2160, 421K)

It werks

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-030716.png (1080x2160, 128K)

It started working randomly for me so may have been waiting for a background update instead. Anyway while it's less than ideal (I only want them when I press an accessible button for them and/or separate from regular bookmarks) it's good for now, thanks for the help

Speaking of these recent posts, if anything I want two watchers

1. The actively updating current one
2. A second more out of sight one with a larger background interval for threads I kind of want to check once a day or every few hours but not be actively reading

Can't you just toggle the watch off in the bookmark list and visit it whenever?

Would lack updates and I don't want them mixed with active bookmarks

You can move them to the bottom and if you're only visiting once in a while background updates don't really matter, right? Just update when the thread's loaded.

Yeah but that still goes against the point of being convienently able to do these things. Personally I'd just keep them half a screen below bookmarks

Go the task changer, longpress the icon onthe card corresponding to the app you want to close. It should open the apps settings and you can close it from there

>open up thread
>mutts arguing about burgers

Attached: HorribleSubs_Darling_in_the_FranXX_16_720p.mkv_snapshot_13.48_2018.05.06_01.05.52.jpg (293x393, 34K)

Your isp is blocking Jow Forums because it's a terrorist website.

5.0 support when?

Can't be done. It's simply impossible.

t. cheese

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_08_08_at_11.21.26_AM.jpg (1400x1001, 76K)

good news for the lollipop autist

Attached: file.png (899x841, 102K)

Leave your ideas as well.

i would go with this, but including the full shebang
aka, the line that appears at the bottom of every thread
I would also include an indication in the rounded icon that you are OP
an * or a dot somewhere would suffice
next level shit: toggle at the end of every line to watch that specific thread

Attached: file.png (1080x1920, 584K)

that toggle could be this, or just show it if you have it in your watchlist
which ofc leads to having a on demand watchlist and not just watchlist all bookmarks on/off, but a clear difference between a bookmark list and a watchlist
the watched thread would have the eye toggled on

Attached: file.png (24x27, 649)