And so it begins

Intel starts bribing tech publications to spread false information about AMD and 2nd Gen AMD Epyc (Rome).

old.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/cnl6wn/fudzilla_bribed_by_intel/

Attached: burn in hell shit company spit your grave.jpg (234x216, 16K)

can we make 'hot voltages' a meme

>Intel starts bribing tech publications to spread false information about AMD and 2nd Gen AMD Epyc (Rome).
The absolute state of SHITel

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

>intel being jewish
>mfw

Attached: 3wedwq.jpg (945x819, 38K)

>r/Amd

You have to go back

>starts
you must be new here

>starts
That's where you lost me

>amdrones out themselves as redditors
of course

As if it was ever a secret that Jow Forums is basically Jow ForumsAMD after hours

>starts

Seething kikes

EPYC "literally twice the cores in the same power window" Rome is power hungry, apparently.

>AMD Epdick LIES about OVER VOLTAGE DESTROYING PROCESSORS
haha guess that's about it for AMD Rome lies in tatters now. INTELHATERS TOLD. It is now official. Netcraft has confirmed: AMD is dying.

One more crippling bombshell hit the already beleaguered AMD community when posters confirmed that the Rome chips had passed voltage limits since launch and that much of the functionality (including processing) was broken. Coming on the heels of a yet another slew of posts about Ryzen failures, this news serves to reinforce what we’ve known all along. AMD is collapsing in complete disarray.

You don’t need to be the Amazing Jow Forums to predict AMD's future. The handwriting is on the wall: AMD faces a bleak future. In fact there won’t be any future at all for AMD, because AMD is dying. Things are looking very bad for AMD. As many of us are already aware, AMD continues to lose marketshare. Red ink flows like a river of blood.

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING STUPID GOY

I wasn't aware they had stopped.

Go back where you came from nigger.

^^^

go back

you need to go back

I hate intel

Does AMD processors work on laptops tho? Cuz I need a laptop.

All tech sites have AMDrones in them.

Whether it be Youtube comments, Currytech or Mongolian basket weaving forums.

They also post the same shit, looks like AMD has brought shill farm to compensate for the lack of real advertising.

>All tech sites have AMDrones in them.
>Whether it be Youtube comments, Currytech or Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>They also post the same shit, looks like AMD has brought shill farm to compensate for the lack of real advertising.

Attached: 1492855909643.png (1228x1502, 944K)

Shouldn't be surprising considering even anandtech is blatant with admitting they bribe OEMS.

Its pathetic. I hope Intel literally goes bankrupt.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AMDS VICTORY YEAR

THEY MUST BE BRIBING THE COMPETITION WHY ARENT THEY BUYING AMD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>unironically linking reddit

>THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AMDS VICTORY YEAR
>THEY MUST BE BRIBING THE COMPETITION WHY ARENT THEY BUYING AMD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1501473416935.png (568x612, 187K)

I recently got a Chinkpad E495 with Ryzen 3500U and I have no complaints. Great performance for the price, IPS panel, and 10+ hours battery life.

when the fuck are mods going to crack down on CPU shills it's literally the same autistic screeching every time

doesn't it get old after five times a day for two years

Attached: 1564889609139.jpg (638x336, 32K)