Looked through the most recent patch notes and saw this

Attached: wth.png (757x383, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

code.visualstudio.com/updates/v1_37#_diagnosticstagdeprecated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this real?

>VS Code
That's what's wrong

Yes, it's an addon you can download and install. If you want.

>using a BROWSER for programming
there's your problem

>false flags thing because he doesn't like thing.
imagine spending your time like that

Hey niggers,

code.visualstudio.com/updates/v1_37#_diagnosticstagdeprecated

Yikes to you

Hey People of Unspecified Genders,

I'll have you know that my gender is well specified on the LGBTQ++++++ scale, and that your bigotry will not be tolerated.

i thought liberals were supposed to be tolerant?

Good. Just the other day at the end of a meeting at the multi billion dollar company I work for, a misogynistic bigot had the gall to say "thanks guys" before hanging up on the call. He didn't even consider the fact that "guys" is gendered and I identify as a woman. I've never felt more oppressed in my life, and I immediately tweeted about it on my $900 smart phone.

The next day I walked down the climate controlled hall to HR to tell them I had been sexually assaulted and they immediately fired the person when I showed them the twitter mob calling for his removal. I grabbed a free coffee and snack from the kitchen on the way back to my desk, and spent the rest of the day in my climate controlled office in front of my $2000 workstation enumerating all the other ways men oppress me, and posting on twitter about how America was never great.

I finished up my work and opened a PR replacing all uses of the word "whitelist" and "blacklist" from our code base, but my efforts felt in vain when I realized the changes would still have to be merged into "master", which implies ownership or slavery or something.

On my way back to my house in my BMW I realized when stopping for gas that the pump is shaped like a penis. While I stood there, seething, with the phallic representation of the continued plight of all women in America in hand, some person (male presenting) came up to me and asked if I needed any help. As if to imply women can't even pump their own gas, he was clearly a Trump supporter.

Good to see this shithole of a country is finally making some actual progress.

They're really tolerant between themselves.

>cp
>unzip
what did they mean by this

Attached: file.png (736x198, 10K)

Based but also bluepilled

cp = clip path

>it's an addon
I wonder what board this thread leaked from.

nothing new here, just braindead javascript people

It’s showcasing a new API feature extensions can use. Does nobody at Jow Forums bother to actually read the thing?

kys, tranny scum

>Hello humans_of *specification[ULONG_MAX] how are your cellular structures faring today

ruh roh
sjw ruining my text editors again

making my own any day now, with ascii only

This it drains more battery than the browser and a vm together

>I wonder what board this thread leaked from
Most likely Jow Forums because Jow Forums is the one with the most programmers on it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08.png (1440x1070, 74K)

vsc*de has 40-something milliseconds of keystroke latency (and frequent spikes up to 150ms)

that is roughly as much time as it takes to send a packet across the atlantic ocean, or from US coast to US coast, or from western europe to russia

??????????????????????????????????????????

What does it say to use instead of niggers?

it's all so tiresome

I remember reading somewhere that they'd do the same thing on Word.
I can't believe this shit is real.

Attached: 1556668478477.png (632x720, 283K)

i thought we all agreed guys was becoming gender neutral
also as a texan im fucking mad these retards are using "y'all" all the fucking time

whoosh

>boomers don't realise that most people use guys in a gender neutral manner anyway
When will they fucking die already?

but that's millenials who don't like words, boomers and zoomers don't care

Highly based

kys shill

Based autismposter

what's the problem? aren't they showing by example how this feature work? do you mean to say its unnecessary bloat? if you are concerned about bloat you shouldn't be using vscode to begin with.

>do you mean to say its unnecessary bloat?
No, the example is an absurd policing of language.

how do you guys even catch shit like this

Fizzbuzzers aren't programmers.

Attached: ben shapiro.jpg (800x450, 52K)

That's just a made up example of that particular extension. Is Jow Forums full of brainlets?

Finally!

Attached: photo_2019-07-12_20-16-42.jpg (307x578, 37K)

>Jow Forums is the one with the most programmers on it
lol

cant wait for society to collapse and bad times come again to build strong men again

wait... is that what this is about? I thought this was just an arbitrary example, it didn't even occur to me that this was supposed to be some politically correct thing

It's just some example where the guy writting it inserted his opinion, and it got a lot of people mad. If nobody had reacted, this would go unnoticed and it would never catch on. But since everyone gets triggered, it will get news coverage and more people will start imitating it to get attention too. This is literally like being bullied in middle school, and you all are basically faggots.

For your information and FYI, the acronym is LGBTQIAP+