Life is fucking retarded, I wanted to be a programmer since early age...

life is fucking retarded, I wanted to be a programmer since early age, I studied that turtle programming shit when i was 12, I built websites when I was 14 but I got carried away now I'm 23 and I feel like i have 0 control of my life and I wasted everything and I want to kill myself.

Attached: 87e.png (1000x1000, 63K)

because i played videogames instead.

what is it you want to do, people will pay you to make websites, calm down

i wanted to learn c++ or something highly regarded but i just wake up and i feel like doing nothing instead of studying. im useless to society and im a failure. my vrain is so shit, it doesnt work properly because of fucked uo neurotransmitterd that want me to be a useless fuck laying in bed.

user, you're not useless. You're depressed and it's hell to get out of it. The best thing you can do is to try to start exercising as well as eating and sleeping regurarely. A lot of depressions can be gone with through exercise.

he sounds pretty useless tbqh

You are still young, stop being retarded. You still have so much more time than you realize.

don't be depressed user
we all go through that hell
I'm only 18 and I've had that issue many times before
:)

c++ is easy

I'm in the same boat

Attached: 1563876889004.jpg (828x772, 336K)

This is the real world, if you werent born into money and you dont get astronomically lucky, youll live in this rut the rest of your life.
Escapism and drugs/alcohol is a nice way to cope with it.

You should have been a hardware engineer.

kek

Such is the early 20s for many ppl.

same tbqh

OP, i will hire you for 50 NOK a week to program 2D roguelike for me. That will give your life meaning

Your shitty neurotransmitters are fixable, just do drugs lol

The real question you should be asking yourself is: WHY do you want to learn C++? Do you want to make games? Do you want to make a text editor? Do you want to be employable and earn money? Learning something new with no goal project in mind is never going to work. The reason why some people can get out of bed in the morning to do work is because they have some sort of goal they want to accomplish.

Text Editor is a great project.

elaborate

Attached: 1553527021197.png (592x715, 611K)

>I studied that turtle programming shit
What

Dem quads

Attached: o-ohmai.png (490x380, 201K)

what to elaborate on? 50 NOK is basically nothing