OHNONONONONONO

OHNONONONONONO

Attached: Capture87687687.png (927x552, 247K)

y=mx+ b do the math

How come phones all have resolutions above 1920x1080 while there are still laptops being sold 1280×720?

>buying chink shit

Dilate. At lease gooks are our allies.

Normies care about big numbers.

Most people would still pick the Note10+ over the OnePlus 7 Pro because it has desirable features while the OnePlus 7 Pro is just a basic Android experience with high specs.

The Jew wants you to have a sub-24h battery life. Anything above 720p on phones is useless.

>it has desirable features
read: literal bloatware

Headphone jack?

For the same reasons phones have easily pass 500 PPI while your expansive 27" 4k monitor is far to reach even only 100 PPI and it's made with a crappier technology.

I'm gonna put my dick into your butthole jack, faggot.

How about not having South Korea or China in my fucking pocket. No thanks.

I’d rather go with Applel, Amazon, or Verizon because of big name American companies, with on soil data centers.

It’s bad enough big brother spies on me but do I really need Korea and other countries too? At that point I’m making three problems not just one.

>1k phone
Why do andorid phones find the need to copy iPhones so shamelessly?

Attached: IMG_1479.jpg (1024x1024, 134K)

Because consumers don't think. They're programmed not to think. They look at an iPhone and see the $1k price tag and think it must be better than the $0.5k Android phone over there. They think that by holding a $1k iPhone they will look richer than if they were holding a $0.5k Android phone. And much of the time they finance the purchases anyway such that even people living on benefits can afford it.
And if you want to sell to those people then you need to be competing IN THE SAME PRICE POINT, not in the features.

>I don't mind this guy shooting me in the head, but THESE guys as well? Nuh uh..
t. retard

Truth hurts, I know.

I was gonna get the 7 pro...but resale value is bad and I like the s pen because I am always writing down stuff.

Jesus fuck those are expensive and huge

koreans aren't gooks

>They look at an iPhone and see the $1k price tag and think it must be better than the $0.5k Android phone over there

And they would be right, no price change is gonna fix lagdroid shit. Ever.

iPhone owners complain more about lag on their own and on Android phones than Android owners.

Maybe android fans are so used to it and compliant, but when iOS users touch it, then of course we’ll bring it up

>No wireless charging
Fuck off it's like 5 cents worth of copper you jews

What's with the trend of making phones as unholdable as possible? This edge-less fad is getting really old.

That doesn't explain the iPhones.
But nice try.

spotted the gook

>lagdroid

What is this, 2012?

women use them as fashion accessories and don't care about how it works.

Koreans = gooks
Chinese = chinks
Japanese = japs/zipperheads

>tfw taiwan
>tfw chink but cannot buy chinkphone
Time to off myself I guess

I am disappointed Samsung

because phone manufacturers want you to consistently change phones. One of the biggest reasons people switch phones in less than a year is because higher res phones are becoming more and more power hungry and having worse battery life. Anything above HD on a phone has diminishing returns, just like anything above UHD on a laptop and 1440p on a desktop is pointess

>camera uses a little motor to come out of the chassis

You fucked up.

>using the selfie camera enough that this is a concern

Attached: CcWIwaaUAAAmdes.jpg (480x335, 19K)

>using the argument that you don't need a major function of your phone as a selling point

>implying that the motor in that camera will ever die

there's youtube vids of people beating the shit out of it. it's solid as can be

There's a bunch of paid shills on Youtube making bullshit videos so I'm not worried.

>selfie camera is a major function for him
faggot detected

I literally have mine covered up with tape. Having it hidden or just out right removed would be an upgrade for me.

Japan is literally the only Asian country that I don't detest, and even then there's a lot of qualifiers.
There's nothing worse than these mentally-ill single western males that visit Asia.

Attached: japan_cybersecurity_minister.png (679x768, 435K)

>They think that by holding a $1k iPhone they will look richer than if they were holding a $0.5k Android phone
i have never seen anyone do that before. if somebody does that then they're retarded almost everybody can afford to buy a $1k phone nowdays im a student and i have iphone xs

Attached: 1565274860321.jpg (704x904, 138K)

You are

None has it unfortunately

You probably never leave your house

you probably hang around niggers and poorfags like you.

Please space your words in the future so I can filter you easier

And we should probably trust a smelly pajeet on Jow Forums who has never had that phone over the people that actually got the phone and tested it

It literally comes from hangook/hankook, like the tires. Dumbass americans applied it to the Vietnamese because they didn't get it

I found your pic on the internet

Attached: make incels great again.jpg (618x410, 39K)

dude i love niggers im friends with some of them lol. i just like to call them niggers

Attached: 1564862579563.png (2408x1996, 481K)

how does him having an iphone mean he never leaves the house

this picture put my sides in orbit

>him
>it's the same guy who is not capitalizing the words properly
Why are you samefagging?

Explain to me. Why do I need 1080p or 1440p for a 6inch screen? I currently use 1080p for my 27 inch monitor and it works out just fine. My current phone has 720p resolution. Why do I need more for a tiny screen?

lmao kys

Attached: 23322.png (693x600, 103K)

>currently use 1080p for my 27 inch monitor
I remember having one of those before 2013.
Never again.
You can see separate pixels.
1440p is the absolute minimum for 27".

>what is inspect element
Kys samefagging retard. You are the only one replying to the posts that are not properly capitalized with favorable replies

>4chanX
All me

Attached: 1562294849677.png (612x572, 110K)

Thank God I don't buy new phones anymore. No headphone jack means no buy from me.

> just like anything above UHD on a laptop and 1440p on a desktop is pointess
>laptops should have higher res than desktops
?????

>You can see separate pixels.
If you can see pixels at normal working distances you have a sub-Retina display.

>koreans aren't gooks

Attached: 1472067644240.jpg (548x692, 94K)

You can reduce resolution on android and get considerable battery gains

>If you can see pixels at normal working distances you have
27" fHD is less than 100PPI
>a sub-Retina display
That's more retarded than imperial units.

Why?

>6T has practically the same stats as the Note10 for 300 dollars less
based OnePlus

Korea = 한국
한국 is pronounced hanguk.
Hence racists call them guks

>1080x2280
WOW, they actually fucking downgraded the resolution so they could pretend the regular version is a "pro" model. The note 4 from 5 years ago had a 1440p display and it launched at around $800. Jesus christ

it just reduces the resolution it internally renders at and makes everything bigger. which makes me wonder if you can reduce the resolution and also the font size to increase performance with practically no change to the user experience

what?

Attached: 20190809_212833.png (920x623, 155K)

oh wait I did HD+ twice
Anyway everything is still the same size, I don't know what you're on about

Attached: 20190809_213217.png (1091x720, 194K)

Just bought the OnePlus 7 pro yesterday. Was coming from a Galaxy S8, went in with the intention of the S10 Plus, but after a few minutes with the OnePlus 7 pro, I was sold. No notch, no bullshit Samsmeg eXperience ui, just a smooth, fast as fuck phone with edge to edge screen. ONLY downside is that there's no 3.5mm Jack. That pissed me off a little. Luckily one of my favorite pairs of headphones has a USB plug so I actually used the tiny little otg adapter from my S8 to solve that problem.

Honestly would've preferred that OnePlus included a pair of usb-c earbuds or the exact same little otg adapter, or even the proper C-to-3.5mm adapter instead of the clear rubber case, but if that's my only nitpick about the whole thing, I'm doing aiight

Yeah I was wondering wtf they were talking about. Dropping the resolution is literally one of the first actions Samsung phones take to extend battery life when put in battery saving mode. It's a gpu connection to a display, it's literally no different than changing the resolution on a computer. Why would they put in extra work to have it scale down to a smaller resolution via software when it's easier to just change the damn resolution, making the gpu work less, and giving battery savings?

>12GB of RAM
On a device that is only ever running one single graphical program at a time.

I hate this shit. My laptop does fine with 8GB, so why shouldn't a phone be ok with 2?
This just encourages pajeet programming which leads to my LG G2 mini with 512MB of RAM shitting the bed. (Although there the biggest culprit is Android itself. After the "upgrade" from 4.2 to 5.0 it eats 350MB instead of 150)

>using the front camera at all
>not taping over both cameras

>This just encourages pajeet programming
Working as intended.
>more pajeet programming
>higher demand for RAM
>lower entry floor into programming
>more pajeet programmers
>more competitive workforce leading to lower wages, but at least every pajeet can buy curry and a blanket
>even more pajeet programming
>even higher demand for RAM
>even more pajeet programmers working for even less
Everyone wins (except everyone besides megacorps)

Unless you're standing 3 inches away from your monitor, pixels are not visible.

If it makes you feel better, not all of them have 12GB. Not sure what's different about mine that it has 4GB less, but I haven't noticed even the tiniest slow down ever. Also, Jesus Christ, that 90Hz display is fucking ridiculous. Everything is so smooth and snappy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-114339.jpg (1440x3120, 438K)

But the OnePlus 7 Pro has the worst GPS I have ever seen or used/tried. It literally cannot get a proper position lock anywhere. I tried it in cars, outside, nothing. It's pure dogshit.

Meanwhile... (Note 9 vs OP7 Pro pic coming..)

Attached: pixel3a_vs_op7pro.jpg (1000x955, 199K)

^ Note 9 vs OP 7 Pro.

Current pic is Pixel3a XL vs OP 7 Pro.

third time the charm.

Honestly I can't feel any difference between the Pixel3a vs the OP7 Pro. That said, I don't play games (only emulators/emulation). But normal apps, OS, multitasking - they all feel the same. And the Pixel has only 4GB of ram, the OP7 Pro I used has 12.

Attached: pixel3a_vs_op7pro_correct.jpg (960x1280, 115K)

>spending 1000 bucks on a device only to buy the new one a year later or even earlier
Remember when phones weren't fashion statements?

still, only a retard would do that. most phones like Samsung has "Game center" apps where you can use a lower resolution only for games. I doubt the gains are that big if you just use general apps - and to trade off sharp picture / text... naaaah.

The price they show under the same column as the note10+ is not the price for that version.
>*8gb RAM version

You mean it didn't come with a USBC->3.5mm adapter? OP6T did.

>plans his jerkoff sessions days ahead
I used to do this as a teenager.

Especially when resolutions >720p on a phone are fucking useless. My phone is 720p and I can't make out any pixels. Maybe if I had it literally an inch and strained to focus on it, I'd be able to tell, but certainly not from any usable distance.

Yet 1366x768 is still standard for laptops and you gotta pay a retarded premium just to get a screen that SHOULD HAVE BEEN STANDARD for years, but isn't

Wait until you get married...

i don't mind planning them, gives suspense. better than jerking it alone every other day.

LMAO that retarded cyclops cutout!

>Below 5000mAH
Its shit.

What could ANYONE possibly do on a phone that would require 12 fucking gigs of memory?

>taping over the camera
as if anyone gives a shit about you and what you do.

I just don't want my location data (from cellphone tower triangulation) connected to a name and a face. I also don't want my face to be used as training data.

I haven't had this issue. Silly suggestion, but have you tried holding it firmly and wave it in a horizontal figure 8 pattern in the air. This helps calibrate the compass which aids the GPS. I used it to get around yesterday with Waze because my area has a ton of active users so if there's cops or shit on the road it lets me know

Multitasking heavy games or browsers with many tabs

I can play heavy games with several dozen browser tabs open in the background and it doesn't max out the 16 gigs in my computer

It works if you are on a single road, or there are no turns. So basically, as long as there is not a difficult intersection. As it shows, it's up to ~15m precision.
Which is okay for highway driving. But when I got into the city, and tried to get around, now that's where the big problem came.

I'm not saying I need like a military precision GPS. Not at all. But why could the Note 9, Pixel 3a, or my old Note 4 have sooo much better GPS units?
Btw the OnePlus 6T had the very same issue (had one temporarily), it had super bad GPS reception too. Thought - hence the 7 Pro costs way more - and has dual GPS (thanks to the Snapdildo 855) - it will finally have at least a "not so bad" GPS reception.

Welp.
Other than the GPS woes, one more thing.
OnePlus, for some fucking reason, FORCE puts Gmail to sleep. You CANNOT disable battery optimization. You can disable it, on Huawei. You can disable it, on Google Pixel. You can disable it, on HTC. You can disable it, on Samsung. But OnePlus? Never settle? Well, fuck what you want.

Solution? (workaround)
- Root, install Magisk, and get the "OnePlus gmail fix" module. (It will disable all optimization)
- Use Nova, new activity shortcut, Settings->Battery Optimization. Here, you can temporarily disable optimization. WILL RETURN TO NORMAL UPON REBOOT!
- Root, reinstall Gmail as user app.

This has been a bug since OnePlus 5T or so. No official word or fix whatsoever.
I tried keeping my phone on a charger (I need timely label notifications), even then it'd deliver my email with a 2-3 hour delay.

Attached: 1460370877433.jpg (350x336, 63K)

Other than these two, the phone is OK, great for media and such.

So, issues with it:
- GPS is awful.
- Gmail is fucked on it.
- The ultrawide has a LOT of distortion. (Samsung does too, its a gimmick really. every detail is blurry, completely shit.)
- Fingerprint reader is still mediocre.

I would NOT pay this much for it - I mean I did - but now it seems I can sell it without losing a cent thankfully.
Maybe the 7T Pro will fix these problems. Maybe. I don't know.

Phones are able to swap way easier than a PC. I mean Chrome on mobile is just way more efficient. And you can use Puffin Browser too. How do I know? My mother keeps about 50 tabs in her Chrome - on an old Note 2014. Zero load time difference or swapping. The old tabs are just kept like temporary bookmarks.

Attached: 1431223734516.png (573x458, 335K)

You forgot to mention that the OnePlus 7 Pro isn't an Android phone.