Want to use VPN

>want to use VPN
>but can't post on Jow Forums because muh abuse

I have NordVPN and I've tried so many servers and nothing works, ugh. What do bros

Attached: 1557349970370.jpg (499x499, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1vwsNNj
imgur.com/a/ZjApIrK
imgur.com/a/6koR7uq
imgur.com/a/A9fQe4Q
imgur.com/a/9op3Khw
imgur.com/a/fzq9tkJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Phonepost so you don't need a VPN

i allow clover to bypass the vpn in the opevpn settings
that's the only way mate

buy passu gaijin

phoneposting is annoying as fuck and I use VPN on my phone too

but that's just the phone though
Nah, I get banned too much on the pass for it to be worth it

Try a different VPN. Nord is a fucking lie to begin with given its from fucking Panama.

Try ProtonVPN, or Mullvad. The latter also has WireGuard support currently. CryptoStorm is an idea top but if the site is banning certain vpns check it first.

Also do you have Jow Forums pass? Honestly not sure if it affects VPN or not but I heard it may be beneficial

stop getting banned

I already wasted money on a 3 year thing from a year ago so I'm kind of stuck with it

I used to have a pass but eh, not worth IMO

No, I shitpost too much when I get high on the weekends

stop getting banned

buy a pass

Fuck off

no u

WOMM

this this this
there are plenty of sites to spew boring 12 year old meme shit on while under the influence of substances nowadays, fuck off to them if you have such poor impulse control, nobody here would miss you

none are as fun as Jow Forums though

Kill yourself pass shilling newfag. You dont belong.

Try being a cunny poster

but I don't want you to buy a pass I want you to just go back to facebook where you came from, take your shitty autistic memes with you

>cunny posters are facebook

Newfag

it's not the meme it's the unoriginal drooling retard endlessly spewing it over and over again
stop reddit spacing and go back to twitter

>reddit spacing

Hilarious you use that fucking newfag meme buzzword. Reddit spacing isnt real. Go back where you came from.

There’s a solution to that, you know?

hilarious it triggers you because you know it's true, there's no reason to double-enter space after quoting you dumbshit redditor

Yes there is. you do it for ease of reading. Kill yourself. I have posted like this for 12 years here and if you lurked more before posting you'd see people posting ancient images of "reddit spacing" here.

listen to this man, for he speaks the truth.

there are people who use double-enter space for ease of reading usually to break up paragraphs in large posts

you're using it in tweets

either you're too dumb to read text or you're a redditor LARPing as someone who's been here since before the 2016 presidential race

fuck off redditor

You fucking retard do I have to post the images again to prove your newfag ass wrong?

imgur.com/a/1vwsNNj
imgur.com/a/ZjApIrK
imgur.com/a/6koR7uq

Just few of many. And I'm banned from uploading files before you sperg about imgur links. You should be used to them anyway redditor.

Trips of truth.

reddit spacers usually think they're using double-enter spaces in a logical fashion like the le epic oldfags they often pretend to be

just put your phone away and fuck off already redditor, as I already said literally nobody will miss your gay overused memes and gibberish tweets

>NOOOO thats not real reddit spacing

Look at the last link you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

>won't even admit hes wrong while anonymous

it's not, they're using double enter space in a more logical fashion to separate different components of a post or separate ideas/thoughts while you're double-enter spacing after greentext and other retarded nonsensical shit only redditors do

now stop roleplaying and fuck off

just going to tell you the way that posting was set up back then the spacing wasnt double it was single it just looks double because of the theme/browser.

Attached: 1540847027153.jpg (1520x1080, 143K)

No it isnt it's the same "fashion" I used to separate green texting. Look at the fucking link you dumb fucking nigger ape.

Secondly you cannot sit here and pretend moots post is "logical fashion". Holy fuck I hope every single one of you newfag rats drops dead.

>but le moot! only oldfags like me remember him he was based...
nobody cares pretending retard fuck off

the first one has both single and double line breaks, I doubt it's browser formatting

More
imgur.com/a/A9fQe4Q
imgur.com/a/9op3Khw
imgur.com/a/fzq9tkJ

Look at his post you fucking faggot nigger. this is about the age of the post not knowing moot making you an "oldfag".

>using le unironically

seriously just shut the fuck up already you tryhard faggot

You literally just got btfo you little faggot. Stop trying so hard to fit in by spewing your little newfag memes like reddit spacing. Lurk more.

all you've been doing is throwing an autistic tantrum about being called a reddit spacer for several hours while appealing to old screenshots for ants, wish the mods would do their job and just perma you already, obviously you need more time before your balls drop

>literally half a dozen images proving him wrong
>still sperging like a retard about his newfag meme buzzword

lmao literal fucking post 2016 nigger.

Hes right youre wrong. Stop posting already youre just embarrassing yourself further.

I have PIA
Posting mostly works Canada Server for some reason
Not sure why

>make a post about VPNs
>underages are fighting about Reddit spacing hours later

w0t

Attached: 1553408984534.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>people spew reddit space meme and expect not to be proven wrong
Some people are tired of seeing this newfag term thrown around.

margins in the first one makes it look different m8 notice the line breaks they aren't spacing its just the margins or padding/line break whatever.

No its not. Not in all 6 instances.

Attached: ff.jpg (1600x1559, 246K)

Look at bottom compared to "reddit spaced" comments

Attached: ff.png (1010x1272, 143K)

margins and line breaks are different m8 some are also copy paste

I dont know what to tell you. At least one of the instances posted are "reddit spacing" as the other poster has been accused of.

Attached: ff.png (931x639, 123K)

The race started in 2015 though

This is exactly what a reddit spacer would say

nope its the margins and i believe most of what you are posting are edited to look that way

Old /b/ was reddit before reddit

mullvad user here, ALL of the wireguard IP are range bans, also the openvpn ones

pretty sure random phoneposter IPs get banned, because I've had several friends get banned for "encouraging the posting of CP" when they swear up and down they've never done so and get scared when they think someone's gonna post CP and leave. Maybe they're all actually pedophiles, who knows lol.

Rent a VPS, setup a server. Though that's more like having a proxy since it can be tied back to you anyway.
What do you mean?

imagine solving captchas to post lmao

disable the vpn on the phone and tether it to your pc

>he doesn't know about the addon

People really have theories about people who use double spacing

Look into Sentinel protocol, $SENT