All of the monkeys defending the "headphone jack is too old for today's standards" meme

>all of the monkeys defending the "headphone jack is too old for today's standards" meme
why am I even living on this planet anymore

Attached: samsung.png (504x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.paypal-here.com/paypal-mobile-card-reader/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally why would you remove the headphone jack though. I don't spend too much time around braindead people so I wouldn't know if anyone's seriously trying to make an argument in favor of it.

Are big corporations just fucking with us because they think it's funny?

I mean I've stopped bothering with my headphone jack despite the fact that I have one so I see where they're coming from, however majority of those people are trying to justify their new iPhone by talking down on everyone else. Those people were never even planning to buy said phone.

Samsung owns AKG so likely they want to sell you more shit like wireless and usb-c headphones.

>Are big corporations just fucking with us because they think it's funny?

I thought it is because they want to make the phone thiner

This

but monkeys will be monkeys, and monkeys will repeat what their master will say.

pic rel

Attached: usb.png (349x315, 26K)

>it's the current year
Fuck these people, seriously.

Also, am I seriously living under a rock in a developed country that I use headphone jack with basically everything? Even a fucking car radio.

I hope that I don't have to explain the superiority of analog data transfer in case of audio.

Doing anything different than writing notes during uni class on the newest iPad Pro is pain in the ass, I can't imagine having a phone without a fucking headphone jack then.

I hope Samsung gets rekt by this decision. I've sticked with Samsung just because of that single port, looks like S10+ is my last phone from them.

can we just nuke this world

Get over it you fucking losers

you can get a dongle and use any headphones before or use the included usb c ones

it's like crying from 2.5mm to 3.5mm then again from micro b to C or vga to hdmi

imagine your gf had no pussy, should i just say "get over it" then? fucking faggot

>using one port for charging and audio
yeah lets just THROW AWAY the durability we've gained device side going to micro to c
lets just give up having two ports
lets just give up having the audio port freely rotate

but no fuck you and fuck samsung next time the tab s4 is on sale I'm grabbing one and waiting this dumb generation out

Try charging and listening to music on your headphones at the same time on a device with no 3.5mm jack.

Pro-tip: YOU CAN'T. Fucking piece of shit. Go troll somewhere else.

LOL here's the charging and audio gang again. funny how no one fucking does this until the headphone jack was gone and then it's the only thing you dickheads can think of

You can get dongles that do that easily and some android gaming phones have 2 usb c ports.

This is the part where you say you do that so frequently that the dongle is so bad and can't be done

>Try charging and listening to music on your headphones at the same time on a device with no 3.5mm jack.
when was the last time you've ever done this? my phone charges in less than an hour and i've never though, hey i'd really like to listen to music with headphones on my phone specifically while it's charging and i can't use anything else

>Joy emoji spammers
autists

oi goy buy dongles ))))))))))

Can't listen to AM/FM radio without the headphone jack for antenna.

>when was the last time you've ever done this?
every single night

no one fucking does it and why no one really makes the dongle. They exist but it's not like mass market shit

It's the only negative people can come up with seeing as a tiny dongle lets you use everything just as before. Leave that dongle on your headphones and wow you never forget it

>Are big corporations just fucking with us because they think it's funny?
that's what I would do. See how much shit I could get people to eat.

>uhhh i need removable batteries
>omg lol wont buy a phone without a slow ass micro sd slot!!!!
>wow i won't buy a phone without headphone jack

lol keep crying and realise no one cares

you just lost a sale marketer
your boss wont be happy

>sell 20-40million phones in 3 months
>omg boss we lost 1 sale
>yeah he said it on a free image board
>no i'm sure he had the $1000 to buy the phone

cope

imagine living in a world where you'd have to take off that dongle because every other device that is not a phone doesn't even have usb-c and has a headphone jack instead...

oh wait...

Clown world

Attached: 1554578492115-1.png (882x846, 238K)

Imagine being a retard that's poor and not realising that laptops have had C for ages, my yoga is 100% C. macs have been 4x Thunderbolt 3 for ages. My pixel 3 earbuds work on my laptop

TVs moved to optical a long time ago.

Imagine being that out of touch in the tech world but posting like a bitch on a tech board

That's a dumb argument. The component that decides the lower limit of thickness of a phone is the camera lense, not the audio jack.

they're not wrong, todays standards are too low to accommodate the 3.5mm headphone jack

imagine living with more tech than just a normie-grade notebook

>i can't afford it so my incorrect position stands

Kekd, normie

I do it all the time. Charge tge phone and watch anime. Fuck off

sure you know my wealth just through an user board. it's not like im actually using this stuff for pro-use on day to day basis and the tech that i need to have during my work is worth more than your life

>normie-grade notebook
>pro use daily

oh you slip up retard LOL

fuck off with your decade old thinkpad

So the people who use phones as a fashion accessory can have it 0.01mm thinner, and so they can force you to buy wireless bullshit accessories

>old thinkpad
if i was even using one, kek
daily faggot judging other's life from his mother's basement sitting 24/7 on Jow Forums living his delusional life with pizza delivery every 4 hours.

>daily faggot judging other's life from his mother's basement sitting 24/7 on Jow Forums living his delusional life with pizza delivery every 4 hours.
wow you know a lot about that LOL

I'm not the one who started the "judge the other guy over an user board" war.
The fact that you can't admit to starting this bullshit is just pathetic and tells a lot about you being delusional, or just a troll

stop projecting you're both fat and gay with no life.

>The fact that you can't admit to starting this bullshit
No one asked

Wow nice meme, kys

Its mainly because you can save money on not adding it to the device while selling extra dongles that earn you more money I guess.

>Literally why would you remove the headphone jack though.
Because you can use it to pay for things without using the Play Store and giving uncle Google the money it "deserves". And that's clearly bad (for Google, who gives a fuck about you?).
us.paypal-here.com/paypal-mobile-card-reader/

>no one asked
said no-life faggot from a basement that is not known to any sort of public
ok bro

Did i just hit the point?
Ooops, I'm sorry. Mommy will bring you tissues soon, you can cry on her shoulder if you want too.

I'm not the one who started the "judge the other guy over an user board" war.

I stopped caring when I realized I only really listen to music on my DAP.

>Jow Forums cries ethernet gone on laptops
>Jow Forums cries optical drives gone, claims daily dvd backups
>Jow Forums cries removable batteries gone as you guys swapped out 3 times a day and did 15hour flights
>Jow Forums cries about the headphone jack towards apple 3 years ago

wow Jow Forums wrong again!

OP here
honestly, I didn't cry about removal of swappable batteries and optical drives.
All i've always missed and I'm still missing is ethernet on laptops, still having to use one of those stupid usb-c dongles for it.

wanna hear a fun fact, rj45 is not replacable by usb-c and is still widely in use, but those monkeys claim that headphone jack is.
kek

Hey, mommy is here finally! Come here user, you can feel safe in my arms... No one will bother you there... Mommy will take care of everything...

>but those monkeys claim that headphone jack is.
Because the USB spec allows audio out

>Ethernet gone on laptops
What? Only Macs don't have Ethernet, not?

>rj45 is not replacable by usb-c
???
USB specified a network interface, you just need an adapter. Just like for your headphones.

Yeah true, but try to convince anyone having to deal with audio anything more than just listening to music as a normal normie has to. Let's face it, analog is just superior in this, one, exact regard.

Anyone having to deal with audio even semi-professionally will always use USB DACs over integrated solutions (sound chips/cards) with a headphone jack.

>Yeah true, but try to convince anyone having to deal with audio anything more than just listening to music as a normal normie has to. Let's face it, analog is just superior in this, one, exact regard.

It's exactly the fucking same either they plug in the headphones that came in the box which normies do or they use a dongle

same apps, same volume controls, same sound

sure go on, if you want one port everywhere, replace rj45 with usb-c's anywhere else where rj45 is, not just between pc's. But hey, innovation! Doesn't matter what the back-end has to deal with, "convenience" for the end-user matters, right?

ye if the dac's were consistent in those low grade headphones ecs dee

>why is this PORTABLE machine not using giant thick plugs that 99% of people don't need on a PORTABLE machine

as long as the no headphone jack meme remains a premium "feature" Im good

Yeah because every phone has a top DAC...same with dongles, buy a good one with a high end dac if it matters so much to you

Rather get a dongle than have to live with a shitty LG phone just for a good DAC

>99% people don't need
>lives in a world where rj45 and headphone jacks are widely spread and used in pretty much everything

>99%
False statement, more like 60% most businesses and professionals still use it

?
only npc drones will have a problem with this
move along

Well, I'm not saying phone's are great in this regards.
I'm just pointing out that this "usb-c everything everywhere" meme is just a joke if you want to say that it is okay in every aspect of your life.

PEOPLE being the key word.

do you fuckheads live in some fantasy world where everyone isn't using wifi?

I've had my pixel 2 for about 2 years now and I have never ran into a situation where I specifically needed a headphone jack. I've had wireless earbuds since I got the phone and airpods since last October. My airpods charge in like, 25 minutes and if I really cannot wait that long I can get at least an hour out of a 5 minute charge.
Was it unnecessary to remove? Yes, but ffs it's been 3 years already, get over it. Bluetooth headphones aren't just some shitty novelty afterthought and there's lots of good choices. Holding onto your autism buds for dear life and crying about your headphone jack accomplishes nothing.

okay desu, ill replace my akg k550 with some shitty bluetooth headphones right away, if you say so
kek

And people are still using it. Unless you count normies browsing twitter 24/7 using macbooks and doing nothing more as people.

good job user

Is there a reason why you watch anime on your phone? Are you using a power bank on the bus or something?

>i'm going to act like i can't use a dongle for my low/mid end headphones and pretend i'm an audiophile anymore

>inb4 you can't name your phones DAC but dongles DACs just automatically suck

>why
>muh thin
no, pic related
this, they remove the jack on all high-end phones because they want to sell you more expensive blue-tooth shit. most sub $500 phones still have the port though.

Attached: igay-thick.jpg (189x229, 19K)

Wifi can be insecure.
Any high security facility is required to use ethernet as it can be better verified
It's like you never been out in the real world/ worked for the government

this

the real world is consumers you bozo

it's like saying what some fucking frigate tanker uses vs consumer cars

My phone has 10000mah battery

the majority of people buying laptops aren't using them for high security work dumbass

>the real world is consumers
and consumers are fucking everyone who even buy anything, so get over it. it's a fact that people still use it.

>so get over it. it's a fact that people still use it.
LOL i did get over it retard, like 12 years ago

you're the one clinging to it and listing all the applications it still fucking has

kek this guy living in his delusional normie meme

So? There's still alot of places it still used.
Ubiquity wifi requires durect connection via ethernet to flash firmware.
Datacenters use rj45, using a laptop is simpler than connecting a whole crash cart
Wifi has latency, some people connect to VMs hosted by a business to video edit

>Ubiquity wifi requires durect connection via ethernet to flash firmware.
LOL yeah ignoring the fact it's a wifi fucking product

If you went to someone's house and they handed you a usb c dongle and ethernet cable for your android phone i doubt you would be praising it

hey that's cool and all but again the majority of people buying laptops haven't used a wired connection in over a decade and sure as fuck don't care about using it on a portable device

What you just listed is used by less than 1 % of people, making the statement from still accurate.

1) apple does a retarded thing. applefags eat it up because they're a cult and will defend any decision made. Then the other manufacturers copy the poor choices apple makes because they think it will cause people to fanboy over them, just as they do with apple.
2) main reason is probably to get people to buy dongles, and more importantly, to coerce them toward buying expensive bluetooth headphones.

I prefer headphone jack as well, especially for things like the car. I'm not going to fiddle with whatever bullshit to sync my phone. I just want to plug in the aux cable that I have coming out of the armrest, alongside my charging cable, and just let that be that.

I just took a look at r/samsung and I'm just confused at the way they are lowkey defending the product.
>don't get me wrong it's not a bad phone BUT
Also the shills in their sub are not even subtle lol.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809_120428.png (981x621, 76K)

Alright faggots how about this. How many university/college students are there? Alit of colleges only have ethernet pirt or cable to access the internet.
Dorms especially, here's a modem with internet. Connect your own ethernet cable and if you want wifi you have to go out and buy a router. Good luck having a good signal in the dorm due to oversaturation

>no one fucking does this.
I'm doing it right fucking now, faggot. This is a massive cope if you think nobody has eve charged their phone while listening to it.
Or anything else, for that matter. You're defending the consumer getting LESS utility out of their device than before, fuck off.

this
considering their market strategy of removing everything related to mocking apple, im not surprised

USB wasn't made for physical strain. Even my connector which I use only for charging is already loose. At least invent some sturdier connector for headphones ffs, then we can talk.

Most laptops still have ethernet. And I do actually use this functionality
Removeable batteries are superior. Not because of some hot-swapping shit on a plane, but because batteries degrade over time and I want to be able to switch that out after a while when it stops holding sufficient charge, rather than needing to buy a whole new phone like a good goy just because of one thing.

A regular mini jack plug as no DRM, that's why everyone is trying to get rid of it.

Just like the shills here. When Apple did it they were laughing at Apple, now they are defending samshit pulling an apple. We were always at war with East Asia

This.