Here's what you can get in with a 16x PCie4 SSD

Here's what you can get in with a 16x PCie4 SSD

servethehome.com/liqid-element-lqd4500-32tb-pcie-gen4-x16-nvme-ssd-oss/

>24GB/s and 16GB/s 128K reads
>4 million random read and write IOPS.
>latency 20us with no host caching

Attached: Liqid-Element-LQD4500-Cover.jpg (800x600, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/products/ocz-revodrive-3-x2-240gb/
anandtech.com/show/13951/the-samsung-983-zet-znand-ssd-review/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For me an SSD connected via SATA1 is enough

It's VERY likely this is a ramdisk, you retarded faggot
4 million random read and write IOPS is 10x that of Intel Optane 900P.

I only buy hdds, why should I care?

If you don't care why are you in this thread?

Yeah because 32Tb of RAM would fit in that really easily wouldn't it you dumb fuck

Attached: 12428367523.png (500x673, 36K)

dude you do realize they're
1. using a RAMdisk or similar technology
2. COMPLETELY lying about the specs since this is 20x of what NAND currently provides and 10x of what optane currently provides

To help downplay AMD

What RAMdisk is 30TB in a HLFL card, runs through the NVMe protocol and supports TCG and RAID you fucking mouthbreather?

mmmm grayons.jpg

>24GB/s and 16GB/s 128K reads
Why would I need this? Why would any personal PC need this? Do you think people are moving around TBs of data constantly 24/7?

^what he said

To precache the entire hentai video into RAM before you've even let go of the mouse button you just clicked desu

Overkill. The $30 SATA SSD I got at Best Buy is already fast enough everything opens instantly and the computer starts in like three seconds.

You don't need more than SATA2 and Sandybridge for Facebook my dude.

Go be poor elsewhere
but unironically you are totally right

they're likely lying about the specs then, or using something new that i dont know about
it's enterprise faggot

Yes, user. A company that supplies enterprise storage for years is lying for no reason.

i realized it's 4kq32 not 4kq1 so that random performance is pertty ok
seq is impressive tho

user is right, this is fake news. Not even trillions in R&D can net such increases in pci-e bandwidth and latency and NAND tech. Specs are a lie. Don't believe a word of this article until I see a few thousand benches online and a few hundred vids on the web.

>QD1
>5 million IOPS
You must be retarded to think this was possible, most SSDs can be happy if they can even hit 50k at QD1

Optane hits around 100k at QD1, but its other speeds, price and power consumpton are horrendous.

Bullshit, I bought a Revo 3x2 to put in a Sandybridge system and that was hitting 200000 in 2011
cnet.com/products/ocz-revodrive-3-x2-240gb/

Yeah I own a 800P, the price is HORRENDOUS (2$/GB) but everything else is pretty nice

Marketing.
Here's a 2019 result.

anandtech.com/show/13951/the-samsung-983-zet-znand-ssd-review/3

As you can see, Optane hits 100k IOPS on 4k reads, and almost half of that in 4k writes.

Attached: qd1-rr.png (650x286, 25K)

SATA 1 speed is barely enough for mechanical HDD. SSD will still feel snappier than a HDD that can use full SATA 1 speed but that's only because of better access times.

Nope, just fast NAND is parallel.

Optane is absolute god tier, even the consumer level ones give endurance that shits on a lot of enterpirse grade ssd's