Our salvation from the botnet is here

Attached: 1535927471148.png (458x515, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crowdsupply.com/libre-risc-v/m-class
puri.sm/products/librem-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I rather have my soul sold to the good guys that to a bunch of eye slated yellow niggers.

>our salvation from the botnet is another botnet

>implying this will somehow save you from sim cards accessing everything, proprietary basebands, and triangulation
Just get a phone that you like the feel of. It don't matter. None of this matters.

(((Good guys)))

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x712, 372K)

>sell your life to the american botnet or to the chinese botnet
Chinese botnet will die when literally nobody makes shit for it just like windows phone

>Our salvation from the botnet is here
You wish. It's just another proprietary system based on android, nothing special.
If you really want to escape botnet, you should support an effort to create a Libre Risc-V mobile processor:
crowdsupply.com/libre-risc-v/m-class
And purism:
puri.sm/products/librem-5/

No, it'll overtake Android overnight because the Chinese government will force everyone to use it or else. Android will only live on in South Korea, Japan, and some parts of Western Europe. The Anglosphere will stick with Apple and the rest will use this.

damn dude. look at these kissable lips. too bad about the mutt eyes though

How exactly is the Chinese government going to force me to use their phones and OS?

The Canadian government pushed BB10 hard as fuck here and nobody bothered with it anyway.

>mutt

She is pure german

Attached: ff.jpg (818x1024, 328K)

China has 1.5 billion people, and they have uncontested control over Africa and most of Asia, which means roughly half of the human population is entirely under their control. If they force the Chinese phone companies to ship with this, then this OS will have effortless domination over half the planet. Most of Europe buys Chinese phones as well, so they'll have that. Only the 14 eyes will bother to use anything else.

amd

Hong Kong is already tearing China apart. The CCP will probably collapse by next year. Even if they try to crush the protests now, America and all the other Western countries will just launch nukes at them to prevent another Tienanmen.

this is an 18+ website, son

>google is CCP
>huawei is CCP
>intel is CCP
>apple is CCP
>every other computer manufacturer even those in taiwan are basically CCP

yep cant break the botnet. GW is here to stay. You will be the bugman gigatranny and you will like it.

Attached: rose.png (235x353, 96K)

That's cool, but I'm in Europe where I'll have the choice to buy good ol' Android phones.

Did they just fork Fuchsia?

It's like being saved from the nazis by the soviets

>Hong Kong is already tearing China apart. The CCP will probably collapse by next year. Even if they try to crush the protests now, America and all the other Western countries will just launch nukes at them to prevent another Tienanmen.

Attached: 1536849823566.png (547x626, 17K)

two shekels has been transfered

m..mods?

Attached: images3.jpg (289x174, 3K)

So the most interesting question...
How unsecure this shit will be on release?
I do not even expect it to have DEP enabled.

There is not a better time to have packet analysis meet A.I automatization than for this piece of shit. I wonder if it will connect to malware servers on its own out of the box, most Chinese smartphones already do that.

Attached: spook.webm (640x800, 619K)

Off yourself, pedo nigger

>Using dog eaters software

So will all chink phones come with huaweis is?

Poos and gooks and gooks have enough money to buy devs

>use non chink phone
>social credit rating plummets

>canadian government
literally who?
It's like saying your dad cannot swim a 50s 100m therefore Michael Phelps can't.

Nobody knows. Nobody knows anything. They can't even really get what they DO know straight, they're not planning on replacing AOSP for their phones yet, and it runs on some new kernel that isn't linux (but will include a linux kernel at first anyway).
And MAYBE everything they're calling "the operating system" will be airtight (they intend to release the source code), but it's not like they're not going to install all kinds of proprietary blobs of spaghetti code on any real device that ships with this thing in the form of drivers, default applications, and services.

i expect them to try to impress the aosp crowd by catering to open source and transparency/modability at first, then pivot more and more. not to mention the guaranteed hardware backdoors.

I for one welcome our insect overlords

I would rather be spied on by Chinks than trannies.

Definitely going to trust China with my privacy. No doubt about that.

At least Google only uses their data to influence elections and report criminals.

Who cares what a bunch of guys in the other side of the world do, better than letting the us gov

Fuck off Jow Forumscuck. Pedoniggers are Jow Forums's version of your /ptg/ boomers. Stop trying to rape our board culture you shiteating newfaggot scum.

But Hongmeng is their IOT OS and they've confirmed they want to stay on Android.

Just how misinformed are journalists? If I was this negligent at my job, I'd be fired.

>Hong Kong is already tearing China apart.
The NYT will have Americans in full scale Civil War before Hong Kong even has one curfew.

>chinese software
unlike Europeans Chinese culture give zero shit about english so all their repos will be in Chink meaning you will have a hard time reading docs

Well huawei said they'll "be ready at any time" to switch from android

>Our salvation from the botnet is here
>people actually believe this

Attached: 99413288.png (327x316, 208K)

finally i can send my telemetry to the US AND CHINA TOO

>hes not learning chink as we speak

what century you are lmao usa is dead

Apparently they're branding it as open source, which is worrying. Saying something is open source rather than calling it free software implies all they do is put up the source code, it doesn't actually follow free principles. That's extremely concerning, I'm definitely not going to use it.

>wanting a freetard pile of shit like hurd
lel

I never said that, did I? I don't use Hurd, it's unpolished and unfinished. No idea why you bring it up.

Like what free principles, just fork it lmao

we've gone from one surveillance botnet to another, great

Nah fuck chinks. I actually fear them.

How old is Mara now?

>salvation

>be browsing the web on my Huawei Chingchong while eating my gutter oil shit provided by Our Benefactors
>accidentally open a troll pic of unedited Winnie the Pooh
>throwing star flies through my window and slices my neck, killing me instantly

the future is so bright

the jews fear the chinese

Yiggas.
Salvation from botnet? From another botnet?

good enough for me

lol @ good guys .....
america can get you physically out of your home , while chinks cant .
europe will obey american extradition .

so as an european , i prefer the chinks as they cant get a hold of me , even if they wish . no intention to visit that damn nation anyway.

fpbp absolutely based and red pilled. This board is full of fucking communists.

This but unironically. Fuck china

13+

>overtaking Android
Hahhahahahahahha imagine actually believing this. Instagram etc will just block installations on Huawei phones. What are they gonna do then?
>inb4 workarounds
Yea, implying normies will do that. Communists btfo. Capitalism always wins

>blocking huawei

Why would IG do this? its literally less users

They almost did it.
>why
Because fuck China, thats why

Thats dumb, all tech companies are sucking off winnie pooh to get access of the sweet billion user base. Zuck even married a chink

>chinese can use instagram
L O L
O
L

I dont rightly now. Probably around 20. Perfect age for me to impregnate and have a white family with.

That's not how it works kek

And by free principles I mean all the requirements outlined by the fsf.

Purism is already sponsoring it, so it'll probably happen in many years
unsurprising this /consumerismboard/ doesn't reply to you, since they're oblivious about actual technology

>our salvation from the botnet
>literally a communist monitoring tool
Kill yoursef, fucktard.

I see Beijing pollution is treating you well.

>good guys
I'd laugh, if it wasn't so sad.

China knowing what you think is probably way less of a risk for (You), than US&"friends" knowing it.

fpbp. fuck chinks and their inferior copied tech

chinks are a different alien culture and they wont understand half of what theyll spy on you, that's why its better to be spied on by them

>Hong Kong is already tearing China apart.
No it isn't. Like, at all.

Attached: harmonyos.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

They are pro-business and not pro-digital rights. Says a lot right there.

>murrican botnet replaced by rice botnet
whoop dee fucking doo

based chinese

my next phone will be huawei

competition is always good for consumers
and it's open source, that's good

also I miss windows phone

>The CCP will probably collapse by next year.

the boomers have been saying that for 20 years now kek

who is she? / source?

>she

Absolutely based and goypilled

>will probably collapse by next year
any time now right? hah a hah a ha haha

Attached: 1555430270941.jpg (800x709, 129K)

Hong Kong really isn't an issue for China, what you have to understand is that Hong Kong is an offensive action if the new law fails China will just try in another 5, 10 or 15 years and if the law passes China wins. China literally can't lose this, it can only be delayed by a couple of years.

I read somewhere that the Chinese elite read an extremely antisemitic book

not only is it not delaying anything, it's accelerating it

>open source
>named literally risk
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: takemymoneyfuture.jpg (1023x576, 102K)