>Kuroba or clover
>Libretorrent
>Magisk
>Matlog libre
>Newpipe
>Openkeychain
>Osmand+
>Retroarch
>Termux (termux-api, busybox, coreutils, tsu, man, mc, vim, curl, clang, openssh, nmap, python, p7zip, unrar, ffmpeg, imagemagick, ...)
>Vlc

Did i miss something? Searching for a calendar app, email client, and a search engine with proper app because los defaults are shit. All suggestions are welcomed and appreciated

Attached: serveimage.jpg (400x346, 20K)

K9 mail

I suggest you stop using tyrant hardware in the first place.

1. Don't call it FOSS/FLOSS/Open Source, around here we call it Free Software
2. Replace some of that software

>Free Software
like beer?

>using google api dependent apps

Free refers to freedom not price
- Richard Stalin

Keepass all the way baby. Only people with an IQ of 0 use anything other than. I suggest you use fairmail. Im using it right and the UI is vastly superior to k9 mail. Use etar for calender.

the term is "libre"
free is ambiguous

Amaze crashes constantly for me, I use FX which is FOSS but you have to nab the apk because it's not on F-Droid.

Signal encrypts your texts if the other person uses it too, may be worth a look.

Well libre isn't english and we are using english in this context.
besides gpl isn't free license, it restricts the usage of the source code. Use 0-clause bsd lisence for real freedom.

Android is the only OS where the FOSS apps are a lot better than the proprietary shit.

>etar: material design and google calendar knockoff
>fairemail: same shit
Jesus, you're as bad as vegans who eat imitation meat

Must be sad to be a person who just looks for shit to bitch about. Dont worry user you'll find someone to love you one day. :)

Try mpv-android over vlc, it's the only android player that properly supports some types of subtitle formatting

> Antennapod
> listening to government radio podcasts

Attached: 1553521958811.jpg (425x286, 33K)

this

GPL is free enough for the retards who either can't or refuse to modify shit to suit their own needs. Using the source code means nothing if you don't plan on it.

Use Bromite.

Free literally stands for free of charge in any context. If you want to specify beyond ambiguity that you meant liberty, say Liberating software or Freedoms software or Libre.

Librera Pro (Ebooks)

Simple calendar

Honestly I prefer Fennec for browsing

Cope
I'm happily with someone but nice try :)