Who exactly nominated this guy as representative of the "normal consumer"...

Who exactly nominated this guy as representative of the "normal consumer"? I never asked for this goy nor does he represent my wants in consumer tech, and yet, every video it's;
>muh bezels
>notches are fine
>curved glass
>no headphone jack is okay just get BlueTooth
>12GB RAM > 8GB in a phone
>512GB internal storage should be expandable
>chink firmware is fine who cares about AOSP?

Since Jow Forums loves to talk about paid shilling, I'd like to discuss the reverse; modern "tech influences" whom companies will listen to that continually praise bad design decisions and ask for more. Most normans will roll with the no headphone jack meme because don't care whilst these YouTubers preach to millions about how it should be removed.

Attached: 9b2f42bb.jpg (852x480, 47K)

tech nigger

>Who exactly nominated this guy as representative of the "normal consumer"?
the people that like and follow his videos, I suppose. How else do these things happen?
A better question is, why do you think your preferences represent the "normal consumer"?

>why do you think your preferences represent the "normal consumer"
I never meant to imply that I did. I use i3 on an old ThinkPad, clearly not a normal consumer choice. The issue I believe, is tech YouTubers like this advocating for bad design decisions, such as removing the headphone jack, which is objectively worse no matter who you are.

tech ain't a white game anymore its a black thang u feel me cuh

the companies want to milk bluetooth shit and reviewers just never say no

>google promotes niggers on youtube

imagine my shock

It goes much further than simply shilling BlueTooth earphones. Bad ideas in general, such as promoting smaller bezels by calling out brands that don't follow the trend, reminding everyone that "notches are an acceptable price to pay".

Furthermore, overkill specs are always praised, not called out. 12GB in a phone is not just overkill, it's obnoxious and says plenty about the current state of mobile software. But you'll never hear them comment on this, instead always demanding bigger numbers leading to even worse software.
>>Jow Forums
But yes, the issue isn't Google promoting niggers on YouTube, it's niggers using their widespread influence to push shitty ideas and start trends.

Treat your disabilities, mongoloid.

You can just stop watching videos by canadian basedboys and tech niggers and you would never have to worry about them and their opinion again.

white people will accept nonwhites, but nonwhites rarely accept whites. so in PR and marketing you're usually better off using nonwhites.

He is the absolute state of normie tech

Doesn't matter if I don't watch their videos, what matters is that companies watch their videos. They have a wide enough following that companies pay attention to their criticisms and desires, no matter how stupid and far from reality they are.

tech nigger is really good at filming and being simplistic in his reviews. Everyone likes to watch them, his production quality is really quite good. Which just leads to people watching and not really caring about the specifics.
I view his 'reviews' more as advertisements or entertainment. He doesn't have much analytical commentary or criticism of the manufacturer, because that isn't good in advertisements or for corporate relations.

His videos are targeted at people who are incredibly basic and what to appear they know about tech but are realistically quite close to being tech illiterate. Which is like 95% of the population.

People have different opinions, you know. I mean, it's true, their opinions affect products, but it's not as dramatic as you think.

>not as dramatic

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 803K)

>as you might think

Attached: file.png (1600x1200, 2.18M)

Hmmm...

Attached: file.png (291x291, 127K)

i personally can't wait for the (((influencer))) bubble to burst.

>high production quality
>latest tech
>classy guy
idk seems like a garbage channel

>be black
>have 95 IQ, a great achievement for your race
>reads tech specs for "review"
>make millions

Attached: ff.jpg (583x736, 43K)

all technigger promotes is phones
nothing else
we should call him phonenigger instead of technigger

just use a case, desu

You might not believe it, but by browsing this board and posting such a stupid thread like this you are by defenition not a "normal consumer".

It's not Jow Forums when google dictates who shows up in the results.

>europoor peasant

See

Nobody. Not even himself, he makes a point to clarify it on pretty much every video.

it's impressive for somone of moderate intelligence to become so successful with a TECH chanel. Did google give him the POC BOOST?

Attached: clownworldcoming.jpg (1200x2128, 1.14M)

>normal consumer
>(You)
Your not normal.

Attached: t5j0hd.gif (291x241, 38K)

>Don't grab pussy with blood on your hands
I don't get it

Attached: brainletcastle.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

>google isn't promoting nigger

uh ok Tyrone

Attached: 1548972965686.png (1440x2960, 239K)

>google is promoting interracial homosexuality
Don't they know that Africa has most AIDS?

God even if their message was sound its drowned out by their lack of professional display.

I hate tech reviewers with a passion

halfway down the page

Attached: 2019-08-10-011224_1992x405_scrot.png (1992x405, 134K)

>>Jow Forums

Attached: tech nigger.jpg (1080x1008, 302K)

Flossy Carter is the real technigger

Believe it or not, the future of technology isn't decided by the youtube trending section.

Your very short sighted consumerism goals might be, but even then only in the very short term.

Would you like a side of tech leaf with your tech nigger, sir?

GOOGLE GOOD
APPLE GOOD

BUY [DOPE] PRODUCTS

Attached: NPCHD.jpg (900x1200, 205K)

>how it looks to mew 5gum

he only got a 10k limit on his apple card

lmao