Sticker Thread

Come on Jow Forums, let's see your gay-ass stickers

Attached: 1449352920610.jpg (710x619, 167K)

H8ers gonna h8

Attached: my TP stickers.jpg (3344x2508, 1.13M)

Where does Jow Forums get their stickers?

They are gay alright
just faggots

Attached: 806022355_72108.jpg (1280x960, 181K)

Attached: 20190809_135101.jpg (2622x2058, 2.67M)

Legitimate question: do you go out in public with those stickered laptops, or are they used as compact desktops?

I take mine around, but it's only my personal laptop. I keep my work computer unstickered

Yes I go out with it and I got complements many times from strangers About them
This is mine

Doubt any of you can match my homogay stickers

Attached: IMG_20190807_145220.jpg (4032x2268, 3.61M)

can't imagine trying to hide my lack of a personality with pieces of flare on my computer. ZOINKS

>Tame Impala
good taste user

>placing stickers on your laptop
Why would you do such thing? It's ugly and only makes you an attention whore.

Attached: IMG_20190809_223323.jpg (604x542, 65K)

Thanks user!

Only as ugly as the stickers you put on it and you don't need to be an attention whore to put stickers user.

>Come on Jow Forums, let's see your gay-ass stickers
you fir-

Funny post good-sir, take my Reddit gold

baste
cringe

I hope that's your business laptop

cute lain

Attached: IMG_20190712_225107.jpg (1500x1116, 936K)

You talk about being an attention whore when there are people out who are naked for some vanity causes

Those are some powerful virginity protectors.

>naked for some vanity causes
that's you

I like the random crits one.

Just because someone' even worse doesn't make what you're doing better.

Putting stickers on your laptop IS attention whoring - and what's worse - it's you creating an identity for yourself from the tech you use or the tech/orgs you want to associate yourself with. By putting on stickers, you're quite literally doing this

Attached: porsch-a.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

sounds like somebody never gets out and goes to events that hand out free stickers lol

lainfags are such cringe
>muh 2deep666me show

>pic
new top gear lol

>pic and filename related
faggot

Attached: nice-try.jpg (2016x1134, 795K)

What materials do I need to start printing stickers?

It was supposed to be bigger but it turned out small, glad you like it

the virgin defcon vs the chad derbycon

The only one that I have is that, on the left corner of my T440. I will put a sticker with the arch linux logo on the windows button and nothing more.

Attached: 2019-08-06_17-28.png (247x381, 14K)

Attached: 1527234133636.jpg (680x543, 39K)

Attached: 20190804_235125.jpg (4032x1960, 2.57M)

Imagine being seen in public with autism level stickers. What is wrong with the minimalism design of a thinkpad SAD!

>warowl
nice

do you have this picture in a higher res, or a link to where I can purchase the sticker?

if that UVA chink student with the arch sticker i saw in the hallway is reading this fuck you for not saying hi

who cares?

Attached: 1528550414616.png (900x900, 277K)

>t. aspie

>t. insecure faggot

Thing is, you take issues on something as benign as sticker on laptop when there are other, more serious thing that you should be concerned of.

I notice that laptop stickers, like cars with flashy paintings, stickers and mods are almost exclusively an American, Asian and nigger thing. What is about Americans, Asians and niggers that makes them have such a shitty aesthetic sense and the need to say: "HEY!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!" ????

You're moving the goalposts, hard. How about you try and actually argue the issue: how is filling your laptop with stickers any less cringeworthy than the pic I posted?

Yeah, going against the mainstream is a real sign of insecurity.

I think it goes deeper than that. It's more about
>creating an identity for yourself from the tech you use or the tech/orgs/products you want to associate yourself with
It's the capitalism's replacement for real identity. It is literally no different from the fashion/clothing store websites'
>steal the look
feature. Instead of being yourself, you can become an avatar. I don't have the vocabulary to express my disgust of this trend: I've seen dozens of copies my former colleagues on the streets, and it never made sense to me until I saw a website with such a feature.

Talk about being a soulless NPC.

Why do you get so angry that other people have stickers on their laptop? If you don't like it just don't do it.

Attached: 1456172935227.jpg (600x400, 76K)

how to find incel?
the anime stickers.

I have explicitly and extensively answered your question already. You ask that question as if you don't understand English.

When people lose their ethnic-cultural roots they need something to fill the vacuum, in a turbo-capitalist society this manifests itself like you describe, very sad really.

The truly demoralizing part is to realize how you're constantly surrounded by NPCs, and how unquestionably they'll defend their "way of life" when cornered (see ITT).

I believe he still has no closer

>Stuttgart
checks out

пидopac

yup, dieser hier geht in meine cringe kompilation.

>пидopac
>в пидopcкoм тpeдe
Ктo бы мoг пoдyмaть

im just saying that because he likes a gay rap band

Where can I get some epic cool white based and redpilled stickers

wip

Attached: 67794289_634778483682426_3979002391872667648_n.jpg (1280x480, 137K)

Highscool-core

I knew these threads would start getting sincere posters eventually

Attached: ironic community.png (633x436, 166K)

The only sticker on my laptop is an intel core i7 sticker.

The only one I have is the Ultrabook sticker, which I placed over the camera. I really like the look of my laptop, very sleek. Stickers would ruin it.

I see a few people with their laptops covered in stickers in uni. It's normally the edgy undergrads. Some antifas use them to cover the Apple logo so they're not called out as hypocrites.

Actually, have said that, I do have a few laptops. If one of the old ones got scratched to shit I wouldn't mind putting some stickers on there for a laugh, but I wouldn't do it to my main laptop.

I buy car decals off taobao cause they don't fade like regular stickers and just paste them on

its always the same faggots who bitch and moan about stickers on laptops
whats wrong with wanting nice art on your laptop? not all stickers are brand and corporation related, some people just want to do stuff like because they enjoy it.
do you go up to people and call them autistic when you see them putting stickers on their phones/laptops/etc?

where the lainons at

I use electrical tape for my camera, and a mic blocker in the microphone port. I already disable it via software, but it never hurts to be thorough.

Attached: guaranteedreplies.jpg (1080x738, 194K)

If it wasn't so obviously shopped, I would have cringed quite a bit.