for the same reason bittorrent isnt

Same reason why Torrents aren't anonymous
IP's.
tl;dr: retarded zoomers

this post is brought to you by the united states government

>not using VPN or tor with it

go back nigger glow in dark

Is there actual persecution?
I mean, what are the consequences of having someone know you use crap chan?
The organizations and political parties targeting channers are going to lose the elections next year and the businesses supporting them are losing money big time.

Working on an actual political platform people would want to vote on would be better than creating domestic shooters, forcing liberal thought on movies and censoring people on the internet but apparently I am just crazy.

should have just purged the nazis from the site desu

Aryanism is a religion of peace. If we had a eugenics program this subhuman wouldn't exist, and if we weren't globalized those Mexicans would have lived a happier life in their home country.

Attached: subhuman.jpg (855x480, 43K)

No consequence, also you can apparently choose to not seed images and you only seed the site youre on. So no worries about seeding cp or something.

I think its just glownigger posturing trying to scare people.

Attached: ff.jpg (739x415, 40K)

Why dont you go back to where you came from first.

you can literally send cheese pizza to other users

Attached: 1557718883261.jpg (568x479, 46K)

just wait until someone links your ip to your name and picture and throws up a map + searchable list of all Hate Forum users

All it requires is one fuck up and your IP is registered for investigation

Nothing of value lost etc etc.
William Barr is investigating Antifa right now, they won't be around next year.

>now linked to three mass shootings
is this even true?

recently there have been people like Haiku OS project devs sifting through chans for potential contributors, but thanks to media now everyone who puts their nose in imageboards is a hwyte nationalist far right terrorist with a stash of guns and explosives in the closet, ready to kill maximum amount of brown people and federal agents

I'm likely already registered for investigation. It doesnt matter if for one you dont publicly violate law.

What will they do ? Investigate your IP and see youre connecting to 8cuck? They can't charge you with crime for that.

Not yet at least

pol really does fucking ruin everything

yes

This is a threadly reminder to ignore tripfags, as this is the one thing they do not wish to happen to them.

Do not reply to them, do not talk about them, do not engage with them.

Got a source? I mean I heard the El Paso one was linked but all three?

>people get punished for having an opinion
>FUCKING Jow Forums how DARE they have opinion

I hope this is bait. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: ff.jpg (1485x1020, 277K)

8ch wasn't breaking any laws, so OMG EXPOSED means nothing.

You can get a list of IPs, but you don't know who they belong to.

>not using Tor
They deserved it

kys

As I understand, it's P2P. That means you connect directly to other users to get files from them and other users connect directly to you to get files from you, like torrents. Obviously it isn't anonymous at all since arbitrary users get to see each other's IP address. With something server-based like Jow Forums, only Jow Forums sees your IP and does not share it with other normal users.

el paso
christchurch
poway synagogue
animetard opinions don't matter

dumb weeb

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x943, 440K)

fake picture

>only Jow Forums sees your IP
And the FBI, NSA, Google...

i feel like g became tech support for reddit niggers after zen2 launch
go back please

Ah I see. I thought they meant the three recent shootings.

Unless there is a legislation that puts these people on a watch list to prevent them to get employed....that is playing with fire.

You would be pushing these people to the open and they might find supporters, especially because people who are edgy on the internet are rarely like that in real life.

In short, instead of a group of nobodies talking shit in their inner safe space, you would be pushing them to IRL where they could build an actual opposition like Crowder.

Anime site
Weeb site

Attached: ff.jpg (500x1200, 95K)

look mum i posted it again

let's say, for what was inevitable to happen, i do support accelerated development of decentralized technologies.
i give Jow Forums max 2 years and legality of public discourse about development & distribution of various privacy protecting technologies maybe 4..

from freetard software ux standpoint, i was surprised how piss easy it is to get zeronet running. unfortunately decent imageboard software and fully reliable spam protection mechanisms are still in the works..

go the fuck back to Jow Forums you goddamn zoomer

Pre Jow Forums Jow Forums was glorious. lulz were had by all. We could joke about the holocaust without inviting 200 replies about it being a conspiracy. Rarely did threads become political, but just full of keks.

Attached: 1526516352933.jpg (340x561, 27K)

>reddit niggers
>zen2 launch
more like 2016 elections, sweetie
you fucking spastic tards very literally ruined this site

>unfortunately decent imageboard software and fully reliable spam protection mechanisms are still in the works..
Which I could do something about that, but I am just an apprentice magician

know your place child fucker

Attached: 1542097320549.png (763x329, 35K)

It will keep being posted until you newfriends learn

You aren't going to get me to fall for this stupid bait. Attaching anime to your post isnt enough to trick me you fucking glownigger clown

Attached: ff.jpg (700x993, 300K)

Jow Forums problems go back further than that.
The thread quality took a nosedive after desktop threads were banned and someone started spamming generals.

2016 user spotted
sucks you weren't around for the kim jong un happenings of 2012, zoomer

Attached: 1543474074719.png (409x353, 7K)

What happened this time to get it closed?

>2012 post Jow Forums parasite thinks hes old

I really hope youre trolling. Any person here supporting censorship doesnt belong.

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x959, 207K)

>running p2p software
>not running tor
>expecting anonymity
boomer nazis are so bad at tech

some ugly pasty white incel retard posted his manifesto on ate-chin and shot a bunch of burgers at a walmart im bumfuck texas

are you kidding? only your isp will know who they assigned which ip address to
they already knew you used atechan anyway.

set 4chanx to forced user, you see the posts but not the names.
if its worth replying to, I will.

weebs and pedos need to be gassed

Fucking new fags.

Jow Forums would be a much better place if we got rid of everyone who joined it past 2008.

Attached: hack-the-plant-netb.gif (300x192, 1.14M)

images are distributed between clients as well

Worst part is that those aren't boomer nazis, it's zoomers and millennials that never grew out of their edgy phase.

>reddit spacing
2017 poster at the earliest, i'd say

newfags

>connect to censoredchan
>/tech/ is dead and impossible to post to
>shut zeronet down after literally minutes
>blackmailed by dailybeast
>have to send 5 Grindr hookups a month to confirm commitment to post
>this is my life now

>Strawmaning this hard

>Differentiating post replies with a double space == reddit spacing
Try again faggot

Attached: 1565037290458.png (738x499, 394K)

This Comcast outage probably isn't a coincidence after all.

there are a shit ton of boomers there who fell for the qanon deep state shit, and don't forget the "meme war veterans"

Attached: 1543690461670.png (600x377, 169K)

t-t-they wouldn't really do this, r-right?

How are Jow Forumstards this new?

Beautiful. Serves the assholes right.

Mods "idiot pedophile" isnt a real ban reason that corresponds with any rule. Better be careful or you'll lose that high paying job.

They'll do it after reporting you to your ISP as a probable domestic terrorist.

This.
Thanks for giving us an opportunity to red-pill you FBI-kun

Big if true!

>implying they ever where anonymous

Almost everyone there very aware that they aren't anonymous, and that all kinds of intelligence agencies monitor them. They are convinced of this because they think they are more important than they actually are.

The fucking qtards were #2 in posts on zeronet, and are the only people responding to codemonkey on twitter.
There's no shame in something newsworthy getting posted to your chan. That makes you less bad than Facebook.
But to support a platform for qtards, that must sting.

Hi FBI. Keep going. Let's see angry people. This justifies your existence after all. Gotta eat right? Earn your wages. Come on kick hornets nets more.

Attached: 1565228854960.jpg (235x216, 11K)

>retard leftists actually think all the QBoomers that went to 8pol for their daily Q horoscope were nazis

Grow up, children. Normie Republican Boomers are not Nazis just because they think Tranny shit is gross and wrong.

Hope they get outted somewhere online (with profile pics and addresses if possible).
Scumbag rabble.

And the government isn't as bad as private actors like the daily beast. The FBI might lure some moron into planning a crime, but the daily beast will send antifa indiscriminately to everyone's house that looked at the board.

This. Let's see what happens. Even mods here are doing the same

Said scumbag

hope you are falsely listed alongside them ^_^;

>newfags can't spot an obvious honeypot made by the glowniggers

Attached: 5e8d2e6bdc764b02d8635fd64bfdf01c9d734554f9f0089a0f8a6e5af41a9052.jpg (620x430, 69K)

it belongs to people that are reading and distributing terrorist propaganda.
they are guilty.