Describe your tech job workday

Work in IT/technology?

Run us through your typical day Jow Forumsents

Attached: itcrowd-moss-office.jpg (570x300, 48K)

>go to work at 8-9 AM
>do a task defined in the biweekly sprint
>leave at 16-17 PM

you want me to give the classic "le managers are such le cunts" rant? no, i'll pass.

- get up at 9:30/10am, walk next door to work
- pick up whatever I was doing
- go get lunch at 11:30am
- get back around 12-1pm
- work until about 4:40pm, wrap up
- walk back home

Set up at 6am
Gym
Work for 9
Make sure the data center doesn't catch fire
Finish at 5
Wank
Bed

Wake at 5
Climb
Don't shower
Get to work at 9
Check emails
Plan to-do
Stand-up
Work
Hour lunch
Meeting with business
Work
Footy
Din dins

>walk in at 7 am
>eat my oatmeal I prepared at home
>alone in the office so I enjoy the silence
>skim rss feeds
>check if any mail
>look at monitoring portal
>check PMs, if any
>at this point people are coming in
>put in earbuds and listen to music
>browse tech reddits until lunch
>lunch
>automate something
>gym at 3 pm
>go home and shitpost and play path of exile until I go to bed

Attached: FeelsOverSoon.jpg (790x700, 192K)

>le managers
>le cunts
Go back to le-you-know-where

I moderate multiple imageboards (not this one though ofc) and do basic webdev for a few sites

>wake up at about 10:00am
>log into my server, check to make sure everything looks right
>go to boards I'm at, check recent posts for violations
>check analytics
>all this takes a few hours or so
>Do whatever throughout the day, check on posts periodically
>Continue occasionally checking up on posts until about 3am when annoying spam generally comes in, delete it it's there, go to bed

Pretty comfy desu

Attached: IMG_20190423_144826.jpg (489x512, 50K)

based

wake up around 1pm, watch gf smoke weed and get funky, start work around 11pm...

...go to sleep at sunrise.

Attached: sleep-now-2.jpg (848x1200, 255K)

lole@img2FF

>Go to work anywhere between 8-11 depending on when I went to bed
>Make a bunch of boomers piss themselves with my combination of intermediate computer use skills and actual magic
>They can't really tell the difference, but that's okay
>Go home when I feel like I've done enough work
Pay is alright but the location is excellent (real hiking and wilderness a stone throw away, commute that is genuinely relaxing).

I browse Jow Forums about 70% of my time at work. I'm way smart so I finish my work fast

Wut

Lol at that image

>Wake up @ 6:30 and get to work 10 min late.

>Spend the next hour drowsily starting at my inbox.

>work on whatever task I need to get done for like 3 hours of high productivity.

>eat food.

>research any projects ideas if I'm not too busy.

> leave around 3pm, later if I need to get shit done.

>wake up at 7am (some times i just wake at 5am and the anxiety would not let me sleep again)
>shower because i sweat a lot when i am sleeping (and i probably cry a lot too, but i have no idea about my dreams)
>drive my motorcycle to work (i am not a rad kid, just poor)
>arrive at 8:10, work starts at 8:15
>talk to everyone because i am always in desperate need of attention and being liked
>do my green tea with lemon and ginger
>right now i am doing somethings with kubernetes
>ask myself several times during the morning why did i chose infra instead of being just a coder (i earn far less and do a shitton of shit)
>some times i get called to help the temps with computer problems (i am 28 yo, and i still get under desks)
>at lunch (12am) i invite a bunch of coworkers to eat, we chose a place and went there. Normally it's just me, my sidekick (a temp that really likes me and think the shit that i say is cool) and the girl that is 6 years younger than me that i have a massive crash but she pretend we are just friends
>then we spend the rest of our lunch time wandering in the town center, some times we eat ice cream
>at 1:15pm we get back to work
>every hour or less i just stop what i am doing because my incapacity of concentrate for longs periods of time, and i proceed with chatting with a bunch of people
>then i try to chat with the coworker girl that i have a massive crush and get sad for being a beta orbiter. i recently told her about my feelings and she was honest telling me that i was not what she was looking for. But being a annoying prick, i still get her to go out with me...
>at 6 pm i put my helmet and drive back to my parents home

This was my day. I like my job, i like my coworkers, and i even like my bosses. I just hate myself.

Also, recently i found out that one of my coworkers is a father and frequents Jow Forums. He is 2 years younger than me and accomplish much more than i did.

I'm a manager.

>Be in around 9 or 10
>Morning standup
>Answer emails
>Attend meetings about ongoing or future projects
>Do code reviews
>Research and POC new tech
>Make roadmaps
>Make architecture diagrams
>Leave by 5 or 6

It's comfy, get about 180k/year.

Wake up around 1pm. Arrive at studio around 3. Check all sus are up and running for our five rooms. Jump from one room to the other during the day to sort out shit and so. If busy day/ night stay until last artist is gone. Organise back ups, send stems to production . If artist are overnight go for a kip in our flat and repeat.

He's obviously using it to attack reddit you unironic retard. If anyone needs to go back it's the one making off topic shitposts

I have to fight all day against trannies and SJW co-workers to get my shit done.

Nah just kidding I am still at highschool. Mom paks my lunch

Why the obsession with the fags? Just find common ground with them.

i can do a days work in about 2 hours, so i just read the rest of the time