Is this Technology

Attached: 1564088775547.jpg (474x704, 41K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1546097497187.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

is that a thumb?

based and redpilled

B A S E

Attached: FreeVector-BASF.jpg (1024x724, 42K)

based and satania pilled

actually relevant.

>"MOMMY MOMMY LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!"
>"user sweetie for the last time, I want you to call me dad, all right? Please..."

No, user. No it is not. That thing below it? That's a >vagina

that's a burrito

Well, rather, it's a vulva

>Is this Technology
This is the face of Jow Forums

Fuck it. I kekd

Actually a mental illness... I can't believe there is a push to accept these people as "normal"

I wonder if it's to push high cost surgery... wait no. That's too uncommon. Maybe depression pills? There has to be some product being sold thanks to this push.

That's what trannies don't tell you, they not only fuck up their natural genitals, they have to remove a large patch of skin from somewhere to craft that frankendick.

But he is a trans Loonix user

that BIG thing looks so JUICY as a man I have to admit, I would take a lick

But that doesn't even remotely look like a dick

no its leftism

fuck you why would you post disgusting gore pictures on Jow Forums

is your obsession with your anti-tranny agenda so severe you have to traumatize random internet strangers who didn't even fucking say anything about transgenderism in the first place just so you can make them agree with you on a subject we weren't even talking about

fuck you

That pic should be sent to every idiot thinking being transgender isn't a mental illness

Quality post.

KEK

if you have a goddamn agenda about transgenderism then sure go ahead and send this picture to anyone who explicitly disagrees with that agenda no matter what it may be, they're asking for it by bringing up transgenderism as a topic of discussion

but why the fuck would you just up and post it in Jow Forums as a new thread

fuck this disgusting op

>disgusting
found the bigot

you have to be mentally ill to pay for this. also

Imagine how many girls she already has seduced and they all took a lick

ironic shitposting is A) still shitposting and B) not an excuse to post gore on Jow Forums go neck yourself

that makes me angry please stop

Trannies or not Jow Forums needs a good gore spamming. Yes, traumatizing random internet strangers is great, because the people who are viscerally disgusted by pretty tame gore are newfag brandwars NPCs. Flood the entire board with gore for a week and then make the words "AMD", "Intel", "Apple", and "Microsoft" autobans.

Technologically speaking, why do half of trannies kill themselves?

the very latest in jewology

I can't tell if it's for fucking or playing baseball.

Stay buttmad

>Yes, traumatizing random internet strangers is great, because the people who are viscerally disgusted by pretty tame gore are newfag brandwars NPCs

i hate the brand war threads too and i don't participate in them, i pretty much only come here for /dpt/, yes it's mostly shitposts but unlike this disgusting garbage A) they're actually funny and B) they spur actual occasional intellectual discussion and cooperative problem-solving.

i don't know what fucking planet you come from but people who are viscerally disgusted by tame gore are called people. as for """people""" who can spam this shit without feeling anything, i don't even know what you're supposed to call them, i'm pretty sure you creatures have already given up personhood from being here so long.

kill yourself repulsive gore fetishist

Have sex

>being this new
If you dislike gore that much then gtfo back you your Reddshit hugbox and complain about this site over there for internet points.

Attached: 1555624660929.png (640x274, 109K)

because they realize they permanently destroyed their bodies just to indulge their sick fetish

>if you strongly dislike looking at pictures of mutilated genitals then you're an npc
Imagine having accumulated this much brain damage from snorting transpussy fumes

imagine being so obsessed with trans people and penises that you completely unprovoked download and save a picture of an operation in progress and post it to a technology board so you can rack up hivemind upvotes from other gays in denial. you'll notice that trannies, lgbt stuff, etc are virtually only brought up here by the people complaining out them

imagine the smell

dilate

mmm, leaked fecal matter and necrosis

haha trolled that libtard epic style xD

Attached: ijfdkvancxzv.png (1024x1024, 70K)

has Jow Forums ever looked up what dilation actually is
why would anyone willingly go through doing that

Like, why not just use a strapon if you want a cock that bad? I doubt that appendage works.
Yeah, since trannies have decided to impose themselves on society there should be a pushback and yes, this means posting revolting pictures on a blue board.

What does this even mean? I see people saying it more and more often these days and I understand it refers to some kind of upkeep procedure for trans frankengenitals but I'm unclear on what exactly it signifies because unlike you """people""" I don't live and breathe psychologically injured people's genital pus.

Go post them on then, retard.

>Yeah, since trannies have decided to impose themselves on society there should be a pushback and yes, this means posting revolting pictures on a blue board.
based culture warrior saving the white race by shitposting in a website forgotten by god. your ancestors must be proud of you

I ain't saying that. Of all the places on the internet this is Jow Forums. This shit is bound to happen on a daily basis, trolls thinking spamming gore pictures is funny and whatnot. If you can't handle it and sperg out over it, then you're too young to be here. I've seen way more shit in this God forsaken place than you can imagine.
Just hide the post instead of complaining, it'll get pruned soon enough anyway.

Attached: download.jpg (237x213, 6K)

no one except you Jow Forums faggots is bringing up trannies here. Fuck off

Was wondering where the thumb of my glove went to

Attached: loveglove.jpg (800x800, 86K)

>If you can't handle it and sperg out over it, then you're too young to be here.
Not your call to make. The only people who can choose whether I get to be here are the jannies and myself. I'll damn well sperg out over these shit threads and complain about them until the cows come home if I damn well want to and there's nothing you can do about it except keep posting them to try to drive me out if it bothers you that much, but even if you do that, I still won't leave. Doesn't matter if I'm just scrubbing one small spot in an ocean of piss, at least one person here has to stick around to tell it like it is.

Based and redpilled
These ironical edgy zoomers need to get the fuck out this board

To be honest though you reek reddit yourself

R
R E N T F R E E
N
T
F
R
E
E

>RRNTFREE