Anyone on win7 notice new services and processes appraising their system for a future forced 'upgrade'?

anyone on win7 notice new services and processes appraising their system for a future forced 'upgrade'?

Attached: 1565324543872 (1).jpg (568x587, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/fyi/microsoft-explains-why-windows-10s-october-2018-update-was-deleting-peoples-files/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Windows 7 is obsolete. Time to get with the times grandpa and install Windows 10.

Its not grandpas you imbecile - its more like hipster milennials and zoomers who think its cool.
Just like those who sit in cafes drinking soi lattes while banging out a letter to mom on a portable typewriter

*Gentoo

MS-DOS would be more useful

My installation doesn't even know it's nearing "end of life".

Attached: Untitled.png (317x278, 14K)

Meanwhile, windows 10 updates are deleting your files

and that's a good thing!

It's a feature, it helps free up disk space

they're not your files :^)

>he thinks Linux is just a meme

Haven't really noticed this myself. Kind of curious what it's supposed to be related to. I know an update ages ago caused it, but I am fairly sure that was on the insider previews rather than the stable versions.

>he can't get past the command line and thinks that's all Gentoo is
At least put a WM on it next time, user.

What's the point when all GUI apps on Linux is trash

This might help
howtogeek.com/fyi/microsoft-explains-why-windows-10s-october-2018-update-was-deleting-peoples-files/

>he probably never tried Linux for more than 10 minutes

>GUI apps
>GUI
>apps
ah, no wonder you didn't like linux, ios might be more your speed

>open gimp
>it's trash
>open libreoffice
>it's trash

GUI = Graphical User Interface
App = Application
fucking monkey brain

Yeah I am fairly sure that was the insider preview thing. Never saw it myself. Switched from 7 to 10 back in 2015. Been somewhat smooth sailing, though the unpolished bits such as the search function only recently got fixed. Rolling releases are a terrible idea for products targeted toward the masses. It's fine for the autists who like using insider previews or religious beta testers.

I don't know how you missed the point, but if you use "apps" unironically AND use the GUI in linux then I don't think linux is for you

App is short for application. There's nothing wrong with it. As for GUI my point was if you're just gonna use the command prompt you might as well install MS-DOS.

not him but any non neet needs their device for work and not it to be the work so they can feel better about themselves

this is why god awful pajeetware like ios and android is successful, becuase like it or not freetards just can't do any better
lmao i think your fedora is about to capsize

based and barebackpilled

>he probably can't draw a circle in gimp
>he probably thinks libre office is trash because it doesn't have powerpoint's meme bird origami transition