According to Jordan peterson, you don't even have the IQ to call your self a software engineer fucking programmer...

according to Jordan peterson, you don't even have the IQ to call your self a software engineer fucking programmer. how did you respond to this Jow Forums????

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-093438_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>according to Jordan Peterson

Attached: img.jpg (1153x823, 577K)

>implying the average user of Jow Forums has one

Attached: images (7).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Huh, so I'm above the Chemist, Engineer, Executive, group.

>according to Jordan Peterson

Attached: 1527475142991s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>somebody who is too dumb to be psychiatrist and had to study meme psychology degree thinks he knows what cognitive ability is.

Literally retard tier degree, go back to teaching genger studies for progressive feminist.

>iq ranges starting at the upper number going down
what low iq retard put together those slides

rent free

Jordan Peterson is a retard who most likely thinks that programming is just typing 1 and 0 into a computer, or just writing HTML stuff.

Advertising is the most dimwitted neanderthal shit

I unironinically think is probably accurate. Ive worked with a lot of dumb devs

spot the programmer, get out of her you subhuman

Jizzheads, Mr. Peterson obviously did not imply that any form of programming requires only an iq of 110. But especially Jow Forumsentoomen should know that there are a lot of stupid programmers who have rather simple jobs
that don't require extraordinary cognitive abilities.

If he put Philosopher on that list it wouldve dropped down into the negatives because he is one.

There are a lot of stupid people full stop.
Pick any field, you will find stupid people in it. They won't even always be the least successful in their fields.

Trying to quantify the value of a human life is useful for trying to keep order and predict what people are going to do and be useful for but it also turns everything into a massive dick measuring contest where everyone just hates each other all the more when it's time to post the results.
Especially when we're not allowed to sterilize anything that drops below three digits.

He's Jim Keller's brother-in-law. That makes the thread Jow Forums related.

Or... Or he's relying on 3rd party research that profiled these job titles as part of a bigger analysis he's making and it's completely inconsequential but it'll piss off the peabrained retards on this board because they have to react to absolutely everything because they're like animals

>another screenshot of a literally who'st'v'ed
dont you r9gaybots have your own board to share your mental mutilations with each other?

How can anyone give a shit titles in this field when it's all the same shit.

Most software engineers aren't engineers in the traditional sense, but some are. Being a professional engineer means you have to think about the broader impact of your work, including things like provably maintaining competence, following a code of ethics, being legally responsible for unsafe designs etc.

Juden Peterstein

why you mad bruh????

Attached: get-mad-original-salt-net-wt-s0012-200-mad-stay-52470558.png (500x398, 230K)

Cumrag, Me. Dickinson never wrote single line of code but somehow feels qualified enought to know requirements for the job.
Another idjit who believes "progressive thinking" and "creativity" will somehow trumps 5 year on job experience.

Imagine not being an Engineer, Id kill myself

He's not. He hasn't read any philosophy what so ever, he just blabbers his mouth.

>Another idjit who believes "progressive thinking" and "creativity" will somehow trumps 5 year on job experience.
not really, he says the best predictor for performance is iq and conscientiousness, and that creatives are quite shit at this

have sex you angry unemployed incels and stop shooting up malls

Jordan Peterson is not taken seriously in his field or anyone outside of his cult. Therefor, I disregard what he says.

medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39

People with actual statistics knowledge say IQ is stupid

Fucking Christ, so much salt.

>According to Juden Peterstein

jordan peterson is a hack nigger cuck

>IQ still valid metric after a hundred years of salty niggers trying to debunk it

Kill yourself

>medium.com

dilate

People who listen to Jordan Peterson unironically need to be told to wash their penis.

wash your foreskin

>Jordan peterson
That annoying trip-fag? Who cares?

G&T monarch victim here and the cut off is 130 or 135 so kys. Also I only program for fun.

i've never bought anything JPB has said about IQ, seems like he's extrapolating wildly from some shitty psych study that will inevitably fail replication

I do. It's basic hygiene.

I had 117 last time I did a test so get fucked

juden peterstein is a slimey jew.

you all need to clean your room

but i dont have

My IQ is easily high enough to be a programmer, according to your post, OP.
IRL though I am definitely to dumb too be one.

Attached: 2019-08-09-182146_981x1269_scrot.png (981x1269, 686K)

you must be some special kind of retard to bring proof to a guy on the internet

Attached: 1525654673898.gif (300x200, 810K)

You fucking NEETs are so touchy about this IQ crap.
>protip: you don't need to do an IQ test to figure out yours
Ask yourself a few questions and be honest
>do you learn things faster than people around you?
>when you do learn things, do you learn them more comprehensively than others?
>how much in-depth knowledge do you have compared to others (and I don't mean skimmed wikipedia articles)?
>how well do you retain complex/detailed information?
>how complex things are you interested in?
I'm a 124 IQ peon and I outpace most people around me without trying. I know people who have 10 points on me and I still outperform them, because they're lazy assholes with the drive and ambition of an average Somalian.

>lazy but smart
is a meme. The real world only cares about results.

>he was in school in 1995
It's past bedtime for you grandpa

>his parents are divorced
I'm sorry that the jews ruined your family

>u has low iq
>ur retarded 4 h! iq
D:

>ambition

literally a meme for low iqs

p a t h e t i c

That is completely beside the point. I can't even imagine why you'd bother to say that.

good goy

lol is this a bot?

>tfw 130 IQ and working as a code monkey

OH SNAP
YOU CALLED IN [ LE MEME MAN ] xD
NOW I'LL HAVE TO 「wash my penis」
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1552857746246.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

You need 130+ IQ to understand

I walked straight into that one, I'll admit that. Still you're just shitposting.

he seems naive on the JQ, like i don't think billionaires usually happen because they're just so damn excellent at their job due to high IQ

when you get a job in the corporate world and see what qualifies as a programmer you will instantly understand that this is indeed true.
The entry skills are pretty low, and there is high demand. You ca do webdev with 100 IQ.

Go to spacex and take the IQ of all the flight software engineers or the satellite software guys. The lowest IQ in that building is the janitor at 120.

I can imagine how the lowest reaches of webdev or sysadmin jobs with zero creative application require only IQs in the 115 range.

Look at his website he has an entire page for it where he fellates jews.

Yet he keeps constantly name-dropping Alexandr "yeah it's the Jews" Soltzenitsyn.

he's a psychologist, the field is more jewish than banking, and iirc he dedicated his second book to a hollywood jew, idk why anyone would expect different from him

Because hes a dishonest shill rat.

red pill me on faggot peterson
seems to have helped a lot of people

That's how confidence men work, from the outside they always "appear to have helped lots of people"

that's the very business they are in, keeping up that appearance

I have to be honest, the sales guys at my company are smarter than me. Having seen them in action their ability to read social cues and manipulate a room is seriously high IQ stuff that I could never do. And on top of that they're all good looking chads with perfect families. They have life all figured out and they didn't have to spend endless hours alone in a dimly lit room to get there.

Attached: 1564798052058.jpg (492x491, 38K)

so what do you do? you must be in your 30s at least, where are you in your career?

I work in retail and live in mom's basement.

Attached: supertide.jpg (300x309, 21K)

what happened?

Theres nothing to say. Some of what he said is generally good, but its nothing new. Mainly common sense. Though in the end he is a cuck, hes a release valve. He teaches to blindly accept order and the system, to become a cog in the machine. To embrace "individualism" and to never organize.

What do you mean? I kind of decided a job studying UFOs just wasn't for me.

I only ever wanted to be a programmer anyway. Code monkey is fine too.

Probably because his insistence on citing Soltzenitsyn like the other user pointed out.

you havent said anything tho
>Though in the end he is a cuck, hes a release valve. He teaches to blindly accept order and the system, to become a cog in the machine. To embrace "individualism" and to never organize.

but he constantly talks about being prepared and organised, whats wrong with individualism as opposed to group identity?

he has said countless times that all he has to offer is common sense but it seems that people dont have it anymore
>blindly accept order and the system
do u mean his bullshit about hierarchies ?

yeah man but you are in the top less than 1% of IQ you could have figured out a way to work 10 hours a week with that brain of yours and spend the rest of the time jerking off and make more than you do now if you wanted. I am a cheeky "freelance webdev" which means I do websites for local businesses, contract out all the work and make 75k a year doing about 5 hours a week of actual work and all that is just telling people what to make me.

and my iq is 112

>you havent said anything tho
He's like tony robbins, he just tells losers what they want to hear so they will buy his book and people will pay him 5k a pop to do tv interviews, what else do you think he does?

lel, if he was right that would mean most software is garbage... oh.

he's basically a unitarian preacher, there's nothing else you can call the moral conviction he can strike

Prepared and organized only for yourself in your little corner. Not for your people, not for anything greater. He brags about taking people away from any sort of nationalism. His advice results in little slave castes of men who blindly accept gynocentrism and the current state because all they can do is "clean their room" and take responsibility even if its not their responsibility to take.

I don't want to derail the thread much further, but I do want to respond to your inquiry.
>be told whole life ur smart bro
>school very easy, never have to study
>get to college
>suddenly not smart enough to coast through
>don't know how to study, ass burgers comes into full force and I go inside my shell
>world comes crashing down because I'm not as smart as they said I was
>no point in trying any more since I cannot be the best at any given thing

I'm over it now and accept that I'm a brainlet and always will be. I'm happier now than when I was smart, except when dealing with actual stupid people that cannot understand things even when they get dumbed down explanations. Currently I am going to community college so I can maybe get a better job and move out of mom's basement.

This guy is right though. The hard parts of programming are design and math, any idiot can code.

>tony robbins
i only know who this is cuz i just googled him
but nigga hes nothing like that he is a qualified, tenured instructor in the field he lectures in
>what else do you think he does
i dont know, more than most people? genuinely help people who have had no critical upbringing and help them mature their abilities to deal with real world struggles like death of family?

except that his entire perspective is based around "how can you sort out your life if you cant sort out your room"?
and he tries to give people the framework to take action in the rest of their lives once the whole fix up look sharp fiasco is done with and the listener gains the ability to not be a massive faggot loser

You're in a literal cult, bud.

That has nothing to do with being smart or not. Imagine if you were born 6'10 and also had great coordination and everyone told you how great of a basketball player you would be and you always beat the local neighborhood kids in pickup games but never ever practiced or put forth effort into learning strategy and shit.

ur just lazy ur not a brainlet, being lazy and being smart have nothing to do with each other

sounds like something a smart person would say
spotted the guy OP is talking about

>be me
>sat in clean room
>posting on pc
>literal cult

not sure what you mean by that

brainlet...

Jordan Peterson was too low IQ for law school, he failed the test back when the test to get in was a proxy for IQ.

He's right. Programmers are basically retards who couldn't make it engineering

Hi Vox.

Like I said though , he literally brags about leading people away from any identity, any organizing nationalism that means anything. Though its okay for jews to do it, he makes exceptions from them.

Identity politics bad, organizing bad, only for you white man. Everyone else does it and that's fine.

My gf cleans the bedroom/house.
I do the outside shit.

>nationalism

>I'm such a smart individualist
>gets invaded and oppressed
>oh how did this happen

he's a self-help pop psychologist, that you should fix yourself and not blame other people is an ancient theme in that genre, if he's going beyond that and saying all collective action is bad then that's just his opinion