Does anyone actually believe this horseshit?

Does anyone actually believe this horseshit?

Attached: 1565390400077.png (836x827, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

appleinsider.com/articles/19/07/23/us-attorney-general-barr-doubles-down-on-encryption-backdoors-call
cbsnews.com/news/dayton-ohio-shooter-cell-phone-unlocked-by-fbi/
youtube.com/watch?v=ksb3KD6DfSI
youtube.com/watch?v=V9XeyBd_IuA
youtube.com/watch?v=c5Gf0VKXk5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give it back jamal

Why do they need this phone data?

it's so they can push anti privacy laws so they can stop future terrorism xd

Beat him with a $10 wrench until he unlocks it. Problem solved. Encryptards BTFO

This is just being pushed to justify giving the feds a backdoor into all comms.
appleinsider.com/articles/19/07/23/us-attorney-general-barr-doubles-down-on-encryption-backdoors-call

no
it's just another push to try and weaken security on phones

fuck these cunts

Pick up the pace glow niggers

Attached: arBfyjS.jpg (867x1227, 289K)

What if he is masochist?

Didn't they complain about this exact same thing a few years ago and then they just hired a guy who roots phones to do it in a few minutes?

hypothetical scenario:
>lineageos
>no googleshit
>full disk encryption enabled
>10+ chars passphrase
any chances of someone breaking into this?
aside from "le wrench xd" of course

cbsnews.com/news/dayton-ohio-shooter-cell-phone-unlocked-by-fbi/

They should just cut his hand off and use it for the fingeprint. He doesn't need it anymore anyway.

Jesus he is the epitome of amerimutt. Looks like the right side of his face is stretched out.

tickle him

This article says they unlocked one of his phones. He has multiple phones and the FBI is complaining about just one of them. Truthfully I don't think the phone matters either way, this guy killed his own sister, I really doubt he had a plan past his autism.

lel

>no libreboot
100%

He is dead idiots

Maybe, probably not right now though. But probably.

Attached: 1537478586221.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

>The FBI has unlocked a Samsung phone belonging to Connor Betts, the gunman who killed nine people in a mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio on Sunday

lol great job Samsung

! happening !
the identity of the father of the shooter has been revealed

Attached: salymcsalface.jpg (856x940, 308K)

Maybe they're just saying that to give people the false impression that their phones are more secure than they are which would allow glowniggers access to even more information.

Attached: 1510688970832.jpg (1600x1600, 88K)

theyre only pretending they cant unlock it because he is antifa

the virgin webcomic artist vs the chad encryption

Why are they plastering his face all over? This is just reinforcing the fame aspect of mass shootings and could just encourage more of them.

Dead or not, fuck them, nobody should care who they are outside of psychiatrists to help figure out ways to identify and give these nutjobs the help they need.

Attached: 26349074.jpg (325x305, 22K)

you idiots don't care about encryption or you'd all have iphones already

>Spook shoots up some civvies
>Spook gets """arrested"""
>Spooks take Spook's phone
>Whoops this is full of classified information guess we can't unlock this or someone will find out
>Hey congress pass a law giving us free backdoors
Wow who could've seen this coming?

Attached: 1563325610987.gif (538x303, 1.4M)

i don't have a phone

The NSA can unlock it and they will, recently a phone was unlocked for the FBI by some "security researchers" aka another branch of Big Brother.

Mass shootings make great stories. Why would they want to stop promoting shooters that generate revenue and views?

What exactly does he have on his phone that's so important they already caught the fucking guy

Why would media outlets care about the negative effect of their shit?
Even when they aren't pure anti-human garbage like daily stormer, fox news, russia today and other far-right trash, they usually aren't good people. They exist to make money, not make the world a better place or inform people.

Crackpot idea I had the other day, what if you intentionally infected the machine with crypto-locker ransomware?

Of course they can get into it.
They're just not willing to give up their spooky 0-days in order to prosecute anyone.

>Mass shootings make great stories
What'd make for even better stories would be lots of dead journalists

who would reports the news then?

>who would reports the news then?
Their dangling corpses

You let one alive, go tell them what I did

As if that's a job with high qualifications

Salll! *laugh track"

Other journalists
You can't genocide them all

They don't because of what this user said.
I still wanted to bitch about it. It's the same shit that causes this board to be filled with threads of intcels vs amdrones, applel vs android and nvidiots vs those other amdrones.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksb3KD6DfSI

correct. You think dumpster juice like CNN and MSNBC give a fuck about people? Nope, they're just out to peddle lies and make money

Attached: 1554649930716.jpg (604x883, 68K)

admin:admin
Easy

If it's an iPhone they can't do that.

>What exactly does he have on his phone that's so important they already caught the fucking guy
They don't know. He won't tell and they don't trust him to tell all. Could be he's a member of a co-op that's got random massacres scheduled for years in advance. They can't take the chance.
If there's another incident that's in any way connected to this guy and the Feds missed it because they didn't crack his phone they probably won't get new, pretty toys this Festive Season.

why

communications with others/material

>Android
ayylmao
100% ofc

>They exist to make money, not make the world a better place or inform people.
But they like to pretend they are. They promote themselves as humanitarians. See the pictures of pretty girls with puppies and kittens on Page 3.

Attached: lookathisheaaaad.jpg (295x259, 19K)

*pays the ransom with tax money*
Heh, nothin personell

Sounds good to me man, but you can't pitch it without a logo.

lmao check out that sperg's face, your average Jow Forumsdditor right there.

based

he doesnt look that bad, id blow him

Watch the movie "Network", it answers your question and acts as a seer for the current 24/7 talking head news media zeitgeist

Attached: network.jpg (941x705, 68K)

/Thread

or encrypt your shit?

one of my favorite movies

not all smart people in cybersecurity work for the NSA although they often work with them via contract

are you going to turn down $250/hr?

>why yes Im a shooter how did you know?

This should be a meme whenever the feds cry about how they can't crack encryption. They have supercomputers easily capable of 100 billion to 1 trillion guesses per second. They can crack any password less then 12 charaters quite easily.

hop in boys, were about to school those 300k/y mathematicians

Attached: glowers.jpg (218x231, 5K)

your phone/2012 laptop can do that easily, it depends on the hash function used
if its md5 might was well be plaintext, after all

Because they had been doing it by bypassing the lockout and then using a USB device that pretends to be a keyboard to bruteforce the PIN. When Apple heard about this they disabled enumerating new USB devices when it's locked. And apparently the FBI can't figure out how to make a robot to punch codes into the touchscreen.

>applel
>PRISM
>no no we cant hack it :((
>please buy ipon and put all you are data on it please its so secure
hahaha

Apple's viral marketing has gone too far this time. Absolutely disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

It's such a great movie, not just artful and entertaining but a blueprint for how media can be a tasteful vehicle for social change and bring core issues to the forefront of public conversation

Verify and diversify your sources of news everyone

Attached: network2.jpg (530x311, 123K)

Attached: 1552790353849.png (1852x1408, 137K)

Even chinks can do it.

>TV can make and break presidents

>*pays the ransom with tax money*
Well, that's just it.
How much could you soak them for?

No I'm not talking rainbow tables. I'm talking straight up bruteforcing the key. The problem rainbow tables have are with salted keys which are pretty much standard practice for most applications.

It still amazes me how poorly multimillion/billion dollars companies store user data. I know personally how shit security is for cell providers.

PRISM only catches stuff sent to the cloud. Also that's NSA shit, we're dealing with the FBI. Government branches to not cooperate very well.

They are freaking out because tv is on life support. Notice how they are pushing for internet centralization and removal of privacy. NSL's are unconstitutional and I would never abide by them... god as my witness I would rather take a bullet then to gaged and thrown around by a ever expanding monster that blurs the line between ruler and protector.

Attached: 1560218354101.gif (500x357, 723K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V9XeyBd_IuA

Attached: network3.jpg (938x938, 94K)

You obviously haven't read the Snowden documents in it's entirety. The NSA forwards "evidence" to the FBI then the FBI looks for other evidence to hit the mark on.

There was a case of somthing like this going on out west somewhere. The judge then had the FBI reveal everything and found out.

thanks user
great scene

youtube.com/watch?v=c5Gf0VKXk5Q

Attached: network4.jpg (1136x630, 68K)

>thinking they need to 'break' into anything

>this thread

Attached: tinfoil knight.png (951x714, 1.08M)

Attached: 1519782326366.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)

not really though

yeah pretty hard to make dead man to give his passphrases

kek

Just like how they couldnt unlock san Bernardino phone.

Sure glowniggers we really believe you now!

>apparently the FBI can't figure out how to make a robot to punch codes into the touchscreen.
as it turns out, the fbi is just a bunch of government employees

Attached: DNzky4nX4AAMTHz(1).jpg (721x1080, 144K)

What do you mean why? They gather every piece of information surrounding high profile cases in order to have as much data as possible to either solve the case, or use it for future cases I think.

Source: worked at a grocery store that a terrorist visited after committing an act and the FBI paid a visit and wanted some info, camera footage and interviewed some people to establish a better timeline of events.

They're after his Pepe collection. They want it for themselves.

>giving the feds a backdoor into all comms
Which savvy users will learn to disable within a month. All that money spent on lobbying, lawyers, etc. Useless.

top quek

It's not even that, it's that the Feds want to have real time access to Facebook and Twitter and shit like Signal.

Holy shit you've got a point here.
>kill 50 people
>put $10 million ransom on your phone to Bitcoin address
>"memorize passcode"
>"I forgot the passcode"

Why would you unlock a shooters phone after he became a shooter.
What's the point?

to gain a better understanding of motive, to be able to profile people like him in the future, to build more of a legal case against him, to see if there were accomplices, to gain more information to be able to track down future people like him or even to be able to prevent these things from happening. why is Jow Forums so dumb these days?

Attached: lzm736skrbj21.jpg (499x381, 61K)