Do you update your OS while commuting to work?

Do you update your OS while commuting to work?

Attached: 1565398501978.jpg (3000x4000, 3.15M)

>working literally every minute of the day for some Jew overlord
cringe

Not to mention that there's a 7/10 goththot in fucking FISHNETS sitting right next to him. What a fucking cuck

I can just hear you now shouting "MMMMOOOOMMM" from the basement.

more like 5/10 and not even goth

I don't take creepy photos on the subway, no.

One of my acquaintances updated his phone at the pub. Another more techy guy said he was brave for doing it without a power cord or computer to fix it if it fucks up. But the first guy didn't really understand, he just got an update and had to install it right there. It was a Nexus 5 in 2016 so not really a huge deal but still related to your alleged topic.

epic story
are you euphoric right now?

>goththot
>white attire
What did he mean by this. But yes, there is more important shit to do than an extra ten minutes of email. I have never really gone after art hoes and goth chicks though, so I would not not how to leverage the guys situation. I'd probably just go the third option and take a nap before a long fuckng day.

Based iced capp drinking roasties. The summer drink of choice for patricians

>t. a seething paycheck slave
I have a job, I just don't live my life to reply to email.

>3dpd piece of shit next to you
>probably stinks of perfume and aids
that's fucking disgusting
kys

>wanting to date a skank

lol

and she has a boyfriend probably

here at Jow Forums we love our mommies

nobody said anything about dating

Attached: RpR4cWE.png (574x554, 363K)

>goththot
zoomer pls

>date
lel user didn't say shit about taking her to dinner and buying her a few drinks

That's a cheap hooker, not a goth.

Fuck she's so fucking hot

Don't user, I want an art hoe gf and don't have one. How do I even talk t a girl in this situation? Just tap her on the shoulder and compliment her fucking outfit or some shit.

No, but I did have to push a few commits while commuting,
I don't know if me whipping out my ThinkPad and coding while on a train looks cool or retarded.

>fish net = goth

good god you're fucking ignorant, retarded and stupid. and really fucking stupid. and retarded. nigger.

Attached: anonymous-04-17-19-wed-09-06-42-no-51979701-im-so-fucking-horny-for-art-hoes-54790575.png (493x480, 453K)

Just start manspreading to get her attention.
When she turns to you say:
>Hey, how you doin'

I know you amerifats got them but its been a minute since I've been to tarana, is that the ol red rocket?

This
Knowing her type, she has "Boyfriends" and they are all cucks who both know and are cool with it
Looking at how this guy acts, even if he stopped to bother looking at the woman, she wouldn't spare him a single second. Or worse, he could end up in jail for some bullshit she spews out of the nowhere because she feels he is "coming onto her" but is undesirable.
As much as I hate him for jewing himself out 24/7, it beat the alternatives at that moment.

Based, they hate that hist. But really love it of course. I unironically want those new anti manspreading seats that chick won an award for to become standard on public transport, so I can sit in the women's ones and do a colossal Chad spread.

Dont live in tronno anymore but that's the ttc subway for sure

What's with all the cumbrains on Jow Forums? This is a tech board so discuss technology ok?

>walking std
NOPE

Ask her if she gives rim jobs.

kys loser

>she says how did I know?
>ask her number, price
>next day, call her
>get into my skyline
>drive to her
>she doesn't know anything about cars

Attached: 1541888104801.gif (516x402, 628K)

What are you going to do? Ask her out on the subway? That's a great way to get vanned.

It's called flirting, autist.

H..how it works..?
Give an example in OPs' pic situation

Autistic, but if a fellow thinkpad user or Jow Forums saw you probably cool.

Prostitutes cost money user, the guy is just saving money.

Based. Wouldn't even acknowledge that whore or that illegal immigrant anyways.

Real men focus on their work and improving themselves not some airhead thots with nothing of value to offer.

You giggle and keep looking at their shoes until they look uncomfortable and then you blurt out YOU AREN'T WEARING ANY SOCKS. btw ur hot.

No, I prefer to game.

Attached: 22195934_1583101965045826_9048404720413832146_n.jpg (539x960, 61K)

oh no no

This is an American website. You address us as master.

so?

spoken like a true incel

>guy working on his laptop
>thots with stds come and sit next to him
>hahaha what a loser lol

Absolute state of retards

comfy

Reeeeee get out of my city

>program a gf into existence
>she still ignores you

damn

This is actually based as fuck

Attached: emperor palpatine on drugs in a chewbacca costume flashing an alt-right hand sign.png (853x479, 317K)

5/10 at best

I think you meant 0/10

no, it's fucking pathetic

You must be at least 18 to post here.

>I have never really gone after art hoes and goth chicks though
They are the fucking best. Usually shitty and unstable as girlfriends because of their low self esteem and lots of personal issues but great shags. Bonus points for a few pounds extra or butterface, so they will try very hard to please your cock. Also, no, I don't update my OS while driving to work.

Stop taking photos of random people on the TTC.

>man working
>women dressed like whores consuming and chatting

>7
HAHAHAHAHA

Is this womanspreading?

>red rocket

>7/10
Kek, meet more women user.

What time of day is it that these sluts go out wearing that?

Crikey. You're way off base on that observation, cuckshit. #CRINGE

When I got invited to a party and got bored to death, host asked me if I can format and reinstall his computer.
Much more entertaining than listening to gossips from normies desu.

And some people seem to hate him for it, here.
People have lost their senses and values

came to this thread to see thirsty incels

>look at their feet
>get a boner
fug

Attached: 1407536832206.jpg (590x393, 46K)

i want to be in the screencap, thanks reddit.

probably married to a nigger.

Yet, look at those thots next to him; they've never really worked a day in their life, unless you count doing your hair as work. And still they can live a comfortable life. Isn't life just great?

>Why yes, I treat everywhere as home

Attached: giga.jpg (884x1200, 156K)

FUCK

Pathetic.

Yep, see above.

>You giggle and keep looking at their shoes until they look uncomfortable and then you blurt out YOU AREN'T WEARING ANY SOCKS. btw ur hot
That's when they get up and move to another car.

Ignore that retard. If you're that guy you chime in with something witty relevant to their concentration but in a kind of distant tone, which shows you're more focused on your work then them or being a creeper.
They both look at you. They've already scanned you when you or they first sat down but now they're giving you a second appraisal with new contextual info (the sound of your voice/accent, the value or lack of value of what you said).
If you hadn't already spilled the spaghetti they'll either just stare at you to wait for you to look up from your work to validate them (they'll be slightly offended that you're so absorbed by what you're doing, even if they aren't attracted to you). Or they'll say something.

If they said nothing but stared at you, you'd say "Sorry (meaning for eavesdropping), but/I just thought/it's just that... *elaborate on your initial statement*" while making warm, steady eye contact.

If they said something, say something appropriate in response while making warm, steady eye contact.

That's the ice breaking stage out of the way. Apologies for reddit spacing, just tryna keep it clearer to read.

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 8K)

>chime in with something witty relevant to their concentration
And I meant relevant to their conversation. I'm on my PC, not phone posting. I must have had a slight stroke.

>using public transportation
Yes, I love spending 99% of my day going to work waiting on that fucking shit and having zero fucking freedom to go where I want before, during, and after work.
>BAWW THE ENVIRONMENT STOP POLLUTING
Huge unethical polluting companies and the fact that everyone is shitting out several babies per person is much worse on the environment than me fucking driving to and from work.

this would probably work if you're somewhat attractive and decent smile at the right time

they would just think you're rude probably

>cUcK lesbian shoes
I'll pass

Quality shitpost

How do I get a GF? I'm a NEET with some money, and I'm quite cool looking too, located in London

Prostitution. You won't get a gf worth having until you're in some way accomplished in a socially acceptable way.

no way

bs. you just gotta have a good way to present yourself

the socks tip over this all the way

it always works

>Implying anyone here has the balls to go out of their comfort zone and do something like that
What a baller

I prefer to listen to music using my portable audiophile setup.

Attached: 1563975055727.png (624x1200, 864K)

Attached: 1563976537957.jpg (2646x2797, 3.79M)

been there, done that (or worse, kept telling girls to shut up)

20 year old me was dumb

t. homeless

Where does he plug it in?

Does the US really let prostitutes on the train?

It's not like you're going to pick up girls at public transportation.
Unless they are literally addicted to sucking cock.

>straightfag calling others cucks

Attached: 1562932051361.jpg (828x930, 40K)

I don't know, maybe he's just ricing his desktop. I always pull out my laptop and do that when I feel nervous when a thot sits next to me.

Holy fuck she looks skanky as hell.

OP's pic is Toronto IIRC, but yes we do.

Sup vice shill, dilated your ax wound today?

>Deutsche Bahn
of course