Extracting images from pdfs

I have a pdf, and I want to upload it to exhentai, which only accepts zip/rar format. So I need to extract the images somehow. Don't know how I can do that.

Attached: photo[1].jpg (900x900, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberciti.biz/faq/easily-extract-images-from-pdf-file/
xpdfreader.com/download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cell phone camera, take picture of screen.

Open them in a proper desktop PDF editor of your choosing

If you're using adobe pdf reader, you can select images and paste them somewhere.

Also, a quick google search (pdf to jpg) shows pages that can do that, if you don't mind handing them the pdf file.

Which programs? Because i've tried 2 and both gave me "trial version can only do first five pages" nonsense".

I have sumatra pdf and I can just copy/paste, but that's time consuming for a 200 page pdf. Especially since I want to do this for tens of documents. I'm shocked i"m having problems finding something automated.

cyberciti.biz/faq/easily-extract-images-from-pdf-file/

So the guides i'm seeing seem to assume I have a text pdf file with like 1-2 imagse in it.

I have a 200+ page pdf of a comic.

>linux only

Attached: 1562072973133.png (884x874, 714K)

xpdfreader.com/download.html

>not using linux
Holy failure, Batman.

I actually plan on putting linux on my laptop after I'm done with some of these files. I actually can't figure out how to bring up the boot menu when starting up. The guides say F2, but it doesn't do anything. I've tried the rest of the F keys too.

its different for every motherboard brainlet
to prevent glowing, this will be a mobo agnostic tutorial
1. boot
2. mash esc, f1, f2, del, enter, f10, f12
3. profit

>exhentai

Attached: 235px-The_Simpsons_5F01.png (235x176, 79K)

>del, enter,

I didn't try those two. I tried every single F key but it didn't do anything.

>>exhentai

... is the best site ever for accessing and preserving old Japanese gaming guides and materials. If you put your stuff on exhentai it is NEVER going to go away. And the horny nerds will do their best ot keep it forever.

Thanks.

That's giving me the option to save images and save them in a group, and it's giving me options for dpi and format. This looks like it's copying the images, then putting them into a program to save them. Which means I'm not getting the original image files right?

Too dumb to get past the panda?

download calibre, import all your pdf files to the program. then convert in pfd to zip batch

Save as/Image

How the fuck has no one recommended ImageMagick yet?
convert input.pdf %04d.png
Saves all pages as PNG with the filename being the page count, padded with 0s to 4 characters.

Pirate Acrobat Pro and export as images

printscreen
crop the picture
Then you can do a reverse image search for a better resolution as an extra

because Jow Forums is filled with retards

>C:\Windows\System32\
>SnippingTool.exe
You are welcome

Attached: SnippingTool.jpg (512x512, 36K)

absolute retard answer

>command line shit
No thanks.

okay retard

okay autist