The Chad/Stacy Applied Mathematician

>the Chad/Stacy Applied Mathematician
>the Virgin CS Tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh_ndu4z6f4

Attached: progress.jpg (1074x681, 528K)

>picasso became arino at 25

Picasso always had talent in drawing realism but he didn't pursue it. I don't blame him since its boring to copy reality.

this could be a zoomer meme

Attached: maymaye.png (745x1239, 630K)

>effort
>half-assing
>deliberately selling zero skill chickenshit scratchings to retards

>IT worker
>IT consultant
>IT boss

You're assuming it wasn't an accurate portrayal of himself.

Applied Mathematics is great for counting how much change you need to beg for so you can finally eat.

Attached: 1537937161114.jpg (301x167, 10K)

>Work for me is not about money but adding value to society
Said girl in early 20's whos parents have been giving her all the money thus far.

>Applied Mathematician
is this the 200k starting meme irl?

is it weird that I recognized it was a Dutch video by the subtitle font?

those kids are way too young to know anything about jobs

also
>For me having a job doesn't mean making money, but adding value to society
>50% chance she'll go work at a bank or for advertising

Mathematics is an unironically good field, the only problem is that there aren't many jobs around for it.

Mathematics is shit for finding a good job unless you also learn some other skill. Then you have access to some of the best jobs in the world, assuming you're really good at both.

This

as they say, master the rules before you break them

If you're not learning a handful of programming languages as well as a bit of statistics throughout your Maths degree you're going to a shitty institution and wouldn't get a job with any other degree they'd hand to you either.

A maths degree from a good institution will land you a job very easily as long as you're looking outside of academia.

I had to learn2code. Applied Math BS reporting in. Going to school now for a MSCS.

A lot of maths departments are extremely autistic and refuse anything that is not in agreement with them being purebreed intellectuals that don't bother with such mundane stuff like actually using maths for something useful. This includes some of the best maths departments both in Europe and the US.

Numerics is incredibly important to all of mathematics, yielding solutions to problems lacking analytic ones (which are most). So any maths department lacking competence in this area can quite safely be called shit.

Sure, you'll always find a handful of oddballs that are scared of computers. But even they should at the very least have a theoretical understanding of the basics of numerics.

Was Picasso a schizo?

Attached: 1565451040229.jpg (1600x840, 1.77M)

Likely not, some of his quotes imply that the shift in style were a conscious lifetime effort to achieve a particular look.

>A lot of maths departments are extremely autistic and refuse anything that is not in agreement with them being purebreed intellectuals

How wrong can you be?

I'm not wrong for observing how things work in a lot of universities. They're wrong for acting this way.

I would even go far as to argue that math universities heavily push people into industry roles and applied mathematical positions because it lessens the competitiveness towards professorship/lecturer roles

>For me having a job doesn't mean making money, but adding value to society
Good jarb

Attached: world_of_wojak.jpg (474x300, 39K)

Then our experiences are very different. This shouldn't be surprising.

man, that pic is so depressing. It's like watching Terry doing TempleOS

itt people justifying their lack of math. Rev up that code, user.

kek

The first portrait is how he looked
The last portrait is how he felt

it's a quote from the video. I was making fun of it...

itt Mathematicians who are too brainlet to work in their own field, so they take the gruntwork from other fields that people who specialize in those fields don't want to do.

what is "their own field" besides academia?

Or he became a mental basket case