Why Should I Not Use Forth?

Attached: 1565378103639.png (916x900, 566K)

>begging 2 years for his wife to let him buy an 800 dollar toy
That's less than 34 dollars a month, what a fucking loser.

>tape from christmas lights on the door
>greasy smears on windows
>picture of kids on the wall
>being able to spend $800 in two years on yourself

Fucking horrifying. Hopefully his kids don't suck.

Also fix the paint on the glass holy shit that's like 5 minutes with a razor.

too busy playing with toys as a 40 year old.

The current state of Western "Civilization".

Mens' rights is a joke these days.

God forbid a man plays with a box of legos. I'm practically a NEET and I envy the revived childhood imagination and motivation to play with Legos again, because I personally don't want to feel like a balding manchild in his 30's.

Meanwhile here you fags are arguing about which $1500+ magic rectangle is the better one at playing games and making calls, daily.

This man is in control of his life and doing what he wants. What the fuck makes any of you high and mighty over him?

>in control of his life and doing what he wants
>has to beg wife for two years to buy lego set.

If I wanted a $800 Lego set illl just go out and buy it?

Forth would be great if it was a whole OS like in the old days. If you could make an Internet-aware Forth system with Forthchan I'd use it. Factor is neat, it's kind of a "what if" if Forth was to be a whole modern environment and it's shockingly complete, you could almost use it for everything. Much like the states of Oberon and Smalltalk and Emacs as total package environments.

>This man is in control of his life and doing what he wants
What THE FUCK are you talking about?
The "man" waits 2 (TWO) FUCKING YEARS so his wife LET HIM buy what he wants to buy.

well it's not like legos go bad user

bump. Can we stick to the relevant bit? I'm beginning to associate beards with nu-male coping faggotry

if it takes a "guy" two fucking years of "sweet talking" his wife just to enjoy his enjoy, then he is a pathetic excuse of an XY creature

Poor OP not getting any answers to his question only the pic lol

>Why Should I Not Use Forth?
Because whatever you are working on isn't already using Forth.

Next question.

That's reassuring, and honestly makes me want to learn Factor and make a -chan out of it. Do you think that it can scale and compete well as a website? I've learned Pharo a while back and loved it and still program in it to this day just because of how elegant of a oop it is.

Because you made a shitty offtopic thread and don't care about Forth one bit.
Protip: next time disguise your faggot thread as C vs Rust or something that is more likely to get replies

P.S. sage

Fuck you faggot. Fortunately, I'm not a linear-brained nematode like you to be able to handle offtopic and ontopic shit with moderation. The pic was meant to be a side convo but apparently it did the opposite.

Also, fuck Rust.

Cuckold detected

Sure why not? It has a full networking suite and database capabilities as well.

There is also 8th that some guy sells, and swiftforth is also quite useable.(both commercial)

If you just want to mess around its fun to write your own forth too. (Check jonesforth, it explains all clockworks of forth)

an actual quality post on this shit site. awesome user

>in control of his life
Did you even read the post?

wtf are brownie points?

it means he sucked up to his wife in new and degrading ways never before seen by man.

>he couldn't save 20 bucks,and but it himself.

i suspect the title was supposed to be funny

2 brownie points for every black bull he brought home for her

>just to enjoy his enjoy

poo

holy fuck, what a bitch

also, why would you use Forth when there's a tonne of widely adapted, adopted, powerful languages.

I know people like this. Guys who brag about how the squirrel away money from their wife like they're some sort of bad ass. One guy I know works doubles and triples, then just gives his ENTIRE FUCKING PAYCHECK to his wife's account via direct deposit and she determines how it's spent. Fucking pathetic.

because juggling with stack positions instead of symbolic names or proper top-relative addressing is bullshit

personally i dont find the legos as disturbing as starwars itself. the facination with that mediocre franchise is just weird to me. its like. yea. we get it. you saw starwars as a kid in the 80s. but titanic also did well at the box office and you dont see peopl obessing over that shit anymore. just let it go. you want to see a good space kino go watch pandorum.

The problem is not him playing with Legos. The issue is him having to beg his wife for permission to do something as simple as that.

If you marry someone then your life is not yours anymore. You're a couple.
I don't get why zoomers treat marriage like it's nothing important.

>spend over 700 days begging a female to let me spend my own money on a thousand dollar toy for myself
>earning less than 100k/yr and wanting to spend 1k on a toy that in reality will take a large chunk of a room to sit their as a decoration

this guy is fat, stupid, fiscally irresponsible, and a fucking pushover cuck.

>I don't get why zoomers treat marriage like it's nothing important.
because they have been raised to get their physical connection with the opposite sex by logging into tinder. who NEEDs marriage in that situation?

also probably because even the children know how corrupt the civil court systems are in regards to destroying a man's life so that a woman can "maintain her lifestyle shes grown accustomed to". who WANTS marriage in that situation?

There is no good life is there. Everyone has their own personal hell.
He looks healthy. He's married. Has some kind of home. But imagine how bad his daily life must be.

>scaleable
Drop buzzwords or else you won't do shit

>He looks healthy.
hes fat. look again.

I guess marriage is for losers then

Depends on person you've created bond with. If you find right person, it works smoothly, otherwise, you're fucked.

>expecting females to "stay in love" with you when they know its easy as fuck to get out and get a payday otw.

it does indeed work sometimes.

sometimes.

Please tell me that picture is fake.

Unless you are on a every penny counts income, each partner should have their own money to do what they want.

Though, say, if they are tight on space and have nowhere to put it, that might be a legitimate reason to delay getting it?

wtf are brownie points ?
to me sounds like something you get for baking a brownie cake
but i have feeling that it's for letting niggers furk you wife
can someone explain ?

Yeah, no, even with the right person there is no working smoothly only for short periods of time. When your house is constantly being filled up with new shit you don't need instead of your money being spent wisely like on alcohol and motorcycle parts you have porcelain figurines and a new set of pots and pans when the last set was only a year old. You are bound to butt heads even when you each have a set amount for each other's bullshit

it's like good boy points.
basically you live in a cucked relationship and you collect "points" which then you exchange for items you "want".

it's retarded.

>What the fuck makes any of you high and mighty over him?
The fact that I'm not a manchildren that buys toys at 30+. No, I havent posted about gaming rigs or phones (both far more useful than a lego toy).

The real crime here is that a bag of plastic pieces costs 800$, RIP Lepin

This man gives all the money he earns to his wife. SHE decides how it's spent, and she spends it all on expensive shoes her friends will get jealous over (and her lovers horny) and excuisite food for herself and her friends.
In order to get access to some of his money, he basically has to do (even more) slave work for his wife, you know, "treat her like a princess", do all the housework in addition to your three jobs, cook, wash, clean etc. He had to do that for two years until she finally allowed him to take a small part of the money HE earned to buy something for himself.

Mother of all abusive relationships.

people like this have a wife and will probably even reproduce

>you have porcelain figurines and a new set of pots and pans when the last set was only a year old
You fucked up if this is what’s happening so your argument is invalid

How are forth's modern equivalents not equally as powerful? There's a reason why it was used in gov systems back in the day. Its downside isn't the technology, but has more to do with how different the approach to learning it is compared to learning fpls like C, C++ et al.

Don't worry, it's not his genes that will be in his son

>If you find the right person...
AHAHAHA

He sure is playing the part of looking like an ewok ginger bear

>the woman controls my relationship

Holy cuck. You realize human beings for their entire history have been exactly the opposite of this?

Question how much of a pathetic cuck you have to be to turn this on its head in the past hundred years. sad little man

lel

Holy shit, good thing I'm too unattractive to ever get married

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-120746.png (1080x1920, 303K)

>I have to give things up
>roasty wife doesnt

Imagine

imagine marrying some roasty that was living off of credit and random dicks until she met the right guy to pay off her debt for her. my girl had more money in savings and her 401k than i did when we met. they're rare but they're out there, bros

Dilate so hard you bleed to death