They dont even hide it anymore

Here are windows 10 "privacy setting"

Attached: images (73).jpg (657x467, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLatJXVW9fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what is GDPR

Those are the privacy settings for retarded normalfaggots such as yourself. The real ones are in the GPE.

They never hid it you paranoid shitso.

Unfortunately true.

Still can't block all of the telemetry in your hosts file without bricking the OS. These are the reasons I pirate the Enterprise editions of Windows on all of my personal devices that run it.

>anymore
Ever since Windows 10 was released, this screen was presented to the user during install.

>tab
>space
>tab
>space
>tab
>space
>tab
>space
>tab
>space
>tab
>space
>tab
>space
>tab
>tab
>enter

xubuntu is better, trust me i use arch

>they dont even hide it
they never did. The installation always looked like this, at least since 2016.

based

Attached: brdd.png (836x444, 469K)

the future is coming and you can't stop it. machines/AI will aid us in literally everything we do, we know this from watching sci-fi and also common sense. seeing it develop during our lives feels wrong because it's change from how we used to live, and the films and books we read never highlight the loss of privacy, they just show the result. but it's necessary for the system to work

Attached: convenience freedom.jpg (600x468, 174K)

doesn't refute my point. or are you saying you want to stop society moving forward?

This

>getting your operating system from an untrusted source
You and everyone that does this is beyond retarded.

>loss of privacy is moving forward
That's where you're wrong ya dumb cunt.

loss of privacy it's a necessary condition to moving forward

Wow, it's almost as if proprietary software is harmful. Who could have possibly seen this coming.

>loss of privacy it's a necessary condition to moving forward
A great leap forward, would you say?

moving forward = totalitarian utopia

hunter gatherers also lost privacy and freedom when they organized into cities, countries and capitalism yet i never hear you complain about it and how we should go back to living in the woods without stable jobs, health insurance, police and so on. your grandsons will have a higher standard of living than you despite your whines today

also, if a totalitarian utopia is an actual utopia (people are actually happy and want to live there), it doesn't matter that it's totalitarian

I don't use Linux, though.

Why don't you trust Google?

Google is only a partial source.

They're the main source for Android.

But not Linux. Linux is coming from another source. That's why Google is a partial source.

Oh, I thought you meant The Linux Operating System, not The Linux Kernel.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLatJXVW9fw

That long queue doesn't look very convenient

Everyone gets their OS from a trusted source. Nobody will get an OS (or anything for that matter) from a source they distrust.
You're projecting your own little world on other people's perceptions again, rainman.
For most people something they use at their job is more trustworthy than some obscure basement built OS you're so obsessed about.
Linux fags, when will they learn?

Attached: 1548730941866.jpg (500x470, 33K)

Stop using windows then you cuck. Fucking crybaby faggots.

>>gives you the choice to opt out of at least some functionality with an explanation of what each piece is for
>THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE
windows is literally the best major tech company, prove me wrong

>with an explanation of what each piece is for
they all do the same thing

holy based

based