AI Pioneer accused of rape at Epstein's island

Marvin Minsky, an AI Pioneer who established the concept of AI neural networks in 1969, has been accused of raping a woman at Epstein's "pedo island".
Marvin Minsky, a member of MIT's artificial intelligence lab, died in 2016.
theverge.com/2019/8/9/20798900/marvin-minsky-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-island-court-records-unsealed

Many other big names in technology, mathematics and the sciences have been linked to Jeffrey Epstein, such as Harvard mathematician Martin Nowak, theoretical physicist Lawrence Krauss and nobel laureate Murray Gell-Mann.

Attached: marvin minsky.jpg (366x309, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/1160173643709788160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yfw you realize Stephen Hawking also attended an Epstein event once

Attached: 1563996283458.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

I am sure hawking was violently raping lots of unwilling women

If the women were taken against their will it's still illegal even if Stephen Hawking himself didn't force them to

I think

are you going to post your shit thread every day?
kys

Aaaand he's gone.
twitter.com/ABC/status/1160173643709788160

Attached: ITS HAPPENING.png (433x431, 17K)

FUCK

they were supposed to have him on suicide watch this is bullshit

It's not justice that's for sure

He was a billionaire but nobody even knows how he made his money
We'll never know who was behind him

Attached: 1561308972327.jpg (526x701, 48K)

I am not a conspiracy fag but they started naming names like 48 hours ago and now he killed himself while on suicde watch and we are never going to find out the depths of the actual name list

right....

I guess they had to suicide him before he started ratting on all the others

My usual skeptcicism for conspiracy theories is completely suspended for this case

There was something really fishy about this one, I'd be willing to believe the most outlandish theories

I was expecting to see Pedo Trump headlines.

If they used him to get Trump, they'd bring down the Clintons too
It was a mutually assured destruction thing.

I mean is it even outlandish? This guy had a 75million dollar house, basically his own tropical island and sex mansion, confirmed flying teenage girls all over the word, nobody knows how he got his money and jets, hung out and flew Clinton and the prince of the UK around, hung out at mara lago with trump

it's not even a conspiracy theory at this point, the guy was a straight up pimp of 15yo girls to the most powerful men on earth, flat out. It's not a theory it's what he was doing nearly out in the open

Attached: 1565444193016.jpg (822x816, 125K)

This.

The absolute state of machine “”””learning”””” niggers

It's easy to accuse people who can't defend themselves anymore.

Attached: images.jpg (256x256, 25K)

>all Jewish
Oy vey those Jewish "pioneers" sure are pedos. Btw neural networks were invented by McCullough and Pitts in the 40s

>((Marvin Minsky))

It's polish you uneducated nigger.

>((polish))

why are all of them jewish?

Don't 'normal' people find underage girls disgusting and sick? Why is it that they're considered such a luxury if they're apparently gross to everyone? hmm.

Jewish people are very smart and a big part of maths, sciences, nobel prizes etc
Just a coincidence, this guy liked to spend money on the sciences. Could have been anything.

>Minsky died of a cerebral hemorrhage at the age of 88.[40] Minsky was a member of Alcor's Scientific Advisory Board,[41] and is believed to have been cryonically preserved by Alcor,[42] presumably as 'Patient 144', whose cooling procedures began on January 27, 2016.[43]

> dies
> is cryogenically frozen
> thawed 200 years later
> revived
> gets v& and life sentence
> dies in prison

Attached: c01_0303.jpg (3200x1800, 580K)

RMS worked with this man at MIT AI lab. If he was diddling kiddos what will the repercussions on the Free Software Movement be?

HOLY SHIT

Found the JIDF. Shoo shoo big nose.

It's common knowledge that stallman is based and cunnypiled

>le jidf meme
you must go back

Attached: 1413049514191.png (600x800, 85K)

>muh both-sides
Fucking kys

you're a terrible bot you dumb faggot. both of your camps should be exterminated.

Attached: bb22.jpg (518x650, 269K)

go back to your stormfront spam mill

Attached: BUGSlogo8.jpg (720x160, 88K)

Funny how easily the shariablue shills are triggered

funny how you're triggered and need to keep posting. compensating for something eh?

Attached: 13598305p4s1y873.png (501x585, 211K)

apparently he had made his money by blackmailing pedo billionaires to 'manage' their hedge funds

LMAO this kike accusing ME of compensating for something, when the entire Clinton faction is grasping at straws on the day of Epstein's murder

Your days are numbered, fucking traitor

>kike
>clinton supporter
gas yourself microdick faggot

did you think you were on Jow Forums? yeah, i know, it's hard to tell the difference when you're fucking braindead. here's Jow Forums: where you are now, is >>

one is three letters: P O L
the other is one letter: G

Jow Forums sounds like POLE as in north pole, but it stands for politics.

Jow Forums sounds like GEE, as in OH GEE!, but it stands for technolo/g/y.

Did you know that Ted Bundy used to volunteer at a crisis hotline that helps rape victims?

The thing about Epstein is that they have fellow degenerates but also normal friends that they use as a part of their disguise.

I'm pretty sure that my neighbour is abusing her new baby and that she's definitely abusive of her current baby's daddy as she has been of previous ones -- but I have no PROOF, nothing more than hearing her year abuse, sounds of hitting things, and broken furniture she has put out.

Maybe she'll get better, or maybe one day SS or the cop or the corpse van will show up, and people will ask me, did I know something was going on...but I have no PROOF.

If Stephen Hawking and other tech elites were there, aka the RICH and HIP that tend to hang out together, and Epstein was a fellow rich, they might have seen something shady, and then just ignore it, because where's the proof? Sometimes speaking up might even makes something worse, like the sex slave might never have gotten to see the light of day.

Sometimes it's best to just keep quiet and take notes, then wait.

We have so many wonderful tech devices for gradually collecting evidence while we keep quiet after all.

just call CPS and put in a referral or something
even if they can't act on it with the information you provide it is still retained and would be noted in future cases

he's already dead, I doubt he cares

If you're ignoring a baby getting hurt then you're a fucking cowardly retard. Make an anonymous call to the police and report it you dipshit. They'll check it out, and document it, and if the baby has any injuries they'll get CPS involved.

>against their will
>not forced

Not wanting to sound grotesque and stuff, but, why the fuck you go to the castle epstein 3D to fuck an adult woman?

Most likely the most reddit comment on this board right now. You'd put 20 clap emojis if you could.

proving yet again that all men, even the 'productive' ones, are perverts

The only thing I know is that the baby cries a lot, I know the mother is a chainsmoker (even during pregnancy), she yells abuse at her man as soon as he comes through the door (you asshole), hammers on the wall at 11pm on Sunday when I know he leaves for work on Monday at 5am after they had a fight, and I know she he the wall and she brings out furniture.

It's pretty much nothing but my gut feeling, which have been right about several things so far, but nothing.

She's been arrested before, her parents should keep an eye on this.

Also, that baby is HER spawn, I pretty much deal with living next to them, my only next door neighbour, by just emotionally detaching, there is nothing I could do. I have my own life, I have my own family, I have my own babies of my blood, I live for them, not hers. If she fucks up her meal ticket it would have to be her problem.

A while ago they got a puppy that barks a lot, I a sound recording of the puppy barking, then the sound of something heavy, then yelping.

Normal couples fight, they will say, babies cry, etc.

I know of a case in the townhouses where a woman got her hands chop off with a machete because some crazy bitch thought she was the one who called CPS (and maybe she did), I have one neighbour, I'm staying alert and staying out.

Pretty sure you just made the most tumblr comment this board has ever seen. You'd put a hundred heart emojis and a pic of an LGBT flag in it if you could.

>no u
creatively bankrupt
just fuck off already

Attached: 89C34381B66B4934A36D17F6B81453DB.gif (312x320, 744K)

>himself
you illiterate tard. Ordering someone else to commit a crime does not exonerate you.

>posting about shariablue and day of the rope on Jow Forums
>calling anyone else creatively bankrupt
Yeah, kill yourself. Your family would be happier.

wasn't turing a pervert?

Not the same guy. I didn't post anything political, you paranoid retard.

He was gay. Gay =\= pervert. He was also a war hero, and they still permanently broke his dick just because he liked other dicks.

>inb4 outdated evangelical "science" spam and fabricated "statistics"

Sure buddy. So you're just assblasted 24/7 and think reposting old 4gifs content is super creative. Got it.

He's right, they're scum pulling from both ends. I think we need radical centrists who are willing to exterminate the extreme fringes to maintain the peaceful balance of the US

Another Jewish pedophile rapist? I’m a shocked I tell you.

Give power and discretion to anyone that is not a holy saint and you might get a pedo.

pedo detected

I don't think anyone in Jow Forums have the kind of power that would turn em targets of an Epstein.

pedo apologist scum

I actually was going for a quite opposite angle here.
It's more of a "don't fucking trust anyone with power" than "the poor pedos didn't choosen that fate".

Pizza gate is real.

> being this illiterate

I think it got the pizza part wrong.

>Pizza gate is real.
that theory is nonsense, the only thing accurate is that underage sex had by powerful people happened. that we know of.

Explain what you meant then dumbass because it looks like you were making excuses for a pedophile.

pizzagate is an idiotic piece of controlled opposition designed to discredit people actually looking for real sex trafficking
>yeah, did you know hillary clinton has a secret child sex dungeon in a main street pizza shop that doesn't even have a basement

WTF is that software? Are you still on Windows XP? Is this some kind of meme I've never heard of?

A more outlandish claim: He is not dead. They switched him out. The pictures of "him" being rolled out don't look like him, mainly his nose, and ears look too different.

> replies to the wrong guy
> now everyone is a pedophile
> being this intellectually challenged
lmao. is Jow Forums now Jow Forums? gtfo of here, captain faggot.

It's called BUGS Buddy. It is a tool developed by stormfront users to help them spam discussions. No joke. They've been using it on Jow Forums since at-least 2011. That's just a screenshot of it from the bugs buddy website.

I’m talking to this pedo defending idiot
if it’s not you then kindly fuck off. It’s pretty clear what was stated and has nothing to with muh Jow Forums boogeyman

> Show. Me. Your. Tits.