Call from Management

>"user, Karen here. sorry to bother you on your day off. you see, I noticed that you've been rather distant from us over the past few months; like you're just working to live. I just wanted to let you know that we're here for you in case you want to talk.... Anyways, imma need you to come in later in the afternoon to fill in for Mike. hope to see you soon!
>me:
WELL, DID YOU THINK THAT I LIVED TO WORK? Every single job I've had tries to take over my life with their "company culture" which is nothing more than a sim of shit-tests and simping. I don't fucking care about the money anymore, this shit is getting gay.

Attached: download.jpg (360x360, 22K)

>like you're just working to live
I am Karen, and if you fucking call me on my day off again I'm going to stop living.

>>>/noose/

At least you can get a job
I graduated near top of my class, have a github full of projects and I cant even get an interview after 9 months now, be grateful you piece of shit

just apply at walmart, user. it's a pretty decent job, it pays enough for a single guy to get by easy
I always ignore calls from work and delete any voicemails or texts without listening/reading them

>I graduated near top of my class, have a github full of projects and I cant even get an interview after 9 months now, be grateful you piece of shit
just how fucking autistic are you? lmao

I don't pick up the phone when I'm off, unless it's for non-work friends and family. I let them leave a message, figure out what they want, and then MAYBE call them back.

i feel you user, at my last workplace they fired me because i didnt went to those team-building activities that are outside work hours and are not paid and "not" mandatory to take part in. i was not a "team player"

Attached: 1565403614705.png (500x500, 84K)

don't answer the phone
good, it means you got out of some really messed up place

have you thought of taking a shower ?

those are there to filter out the people who are painful to work with
f you're easy to get along with they wont fire you for not going
t. knower

>I always ignore calls from work and delete any voicemails or texts without listening/reading them
The only way to go, if you want me to come in yo fill a shift you better tell me during work hours our pay me overtime for any off hours communication

/nose/

Attached: goy.png (670x847, 248K)

Just don't pick up and don't answer texts. Unless you're in a job where it's de facto expected that you're sort of on-call when you're off, such as in healthcare, you can just tell them you don't pay attention to your phone on weekends and didn't see the message until it was too late

Attached: dafoe shrug.jpg (150x158, 12K)

not my job OP

my job is 9-5 and that's it

suck my balls OP your life is clearly several orders of magnitude worse than mine

>picking up on day off
like asking for trouble

Karen oviously wants to fuck

Well, if this situation is real, then it's nice for management to offer a place to talk about whatever. Genuine human contact is important and you wouldn't be here if you had a healthy social life.

You also shouldn't be so autistic that you can't say no when your boss asks you to fill in, unless your contract says that you can be put to work anytime, which would mean that your 'day off' is non-existent and you're an idiot for signing.

Used to have a coworker like you who couldn't say no. Anyways he burned himself out and got fired. So either man up and say no to people who try to take advantage of you or find another job. And if you're too much of a pussy to just say no, give them an excuse like you are out of town for the weekend or you already have plans for today that you made weeks ago. Just tell them that every time. It's none of their fucking business what you do outside of work. You weren't scheduled for today so tell them you can't come or even better yet as others have suggested, don't fucking answer your phone. I despise employers that try to pull this shit, but even more I despise people who let their employers do it to them.

You shouldn’t have went to such a shitter school then

>responding to work comms outside of the business hours

M8, you are a retard.

as an intern I have 2 weeks of time to myself to meet my next task and prove i'm worth the head programmers time

Get a better job op. i'd love to reply more, but vidya calls. playing old school /vg/ shit on my new thinkpad!

your fault for answering during your off time.
>i was out innawoods hiking, sorry

Capitalism was a mistake.

>kikes triggered by a paperclip nose
This timeline is bonkers

>"user, Karen here. sorry to bother you on your day off. you see,
*click*
*Beeeeeeeep*
>"user?"
"If you'd like to make a call please hang up and try again."

Attached: 1457668926418.gif (180x180, 1.73M)

lol holy shit. paper clips bend out like that if you just pull the paper apart without thinking about it. I've seen tons of them like that in offices and have done it myself and never once thought about it until that post.

Attached: 1456311924449.gif (250x150, 752K)